DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,512 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to add people to join lobbies. Most of the time people will post the lobby number which you can enter in the GT5 lobby selection screen. Once you submit the number, you'll immediately be taken to the lobby.

It is indeed not necessary. I'll just wait for a number then!
 
The lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6118-4130-9222-6272
 
I'm almost at the bridge crossing into Canada just stopped at a McDonalds before we cross.
 
I'm almost at the bridge crossing into Canada just stopped at a McDonalds before we cross.

Get me a McDouble and Large fries.
 
Actually did get a double cheese burger LOL.
 
Sorry if I left a non-member as host. Dan was below me, but I forgot that he left. :dunce:
 
And just to let everyone know, if you see me on PS3; it isn't mine and neither do they have Gran Turismo 5. (Right now in North Carolina.)

Can you explain what you mean? Haha
 
I'm back from the hospital looks like I missed the lobby if there's another one coming up I'll be ready.
 
Anyone else up for a lobby tonight?
 
I haven't really been in the mood for playing PS3 at all today so I'll pass on tonight's lobby.
 
PSN ID: one_-AFRO-_three
First Name (Optional): Chad (friends call me AFRO) :)
Age: (had to think what years it is) 39
Favorite car: new to GT5 still looking
Where are you from? (Optional): TEXAS
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: dunno yet
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: few times a week..(prolly nightly) looking for something other than the public lobbys with HACKED CARS!
Why I should let you be a member?: with age comes wisdom!
How did you discover this thread?:looking on GTplanet clubs/leagues
Anything else you want to share?: I DON'T have an afro... :irked:

 
thadroidz
PSN ID: one_-AFRO-_three
First Name (Optional): Chad (friends call me AFRO) :)
Age: (had to think what years it is) 39
Favorite car: new to GT5 still looking
Where are you from? (Optional): TEXAS
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: dunno yet
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: few times a week..(prolly nightly) looking for something other than the public lobbys with HACKED CARS!
Why I should let you be a member?: with age comes wisdom!
How did you discover this thread?:looking on GTplanet clubs/leagues
Anything else you want to share?: I DON'T have an afro... :irked:

Accepted! Welcome. I haven't met you yet and I already like your personality. 👍
 
PSN ID:Castillo1132 First Name (Optional): Age17: Favorite carNissan Gtr35:where are you from? Manhattan NY ; (Optional): Laid back, serious, or both at all times?both most of the time: Have you been in one of my lobbies before?yes I have but disconnected : Are you a Cop, Civilian,StreetRacer,or all? Why?im mostly a street racer when i see flashing lightsin my mirror i dont stop:Have you read all of the rules?yes : How often will you attend lobbies?whenever you have one: Why I should let you be a member?because sometimes your in that need for speed and in that street racer you would love to chase: How did you discover this thread?just searching the site: Anything else you want to share?nope that's all:
 
PSN ID:Castillo1132 First Name (Optional): Age17: Favorite carNissan Gtr35:where are you from? Manhattan NY ; (Optional): Laid back, serious, or both at all times?both most of the time: Have you been in one of my lobbies before?yes I have but disconnected : Are you a Cop, Civilian,StreetRacer,or all? Why?im mostly a street racer when i see flashing lightsin my mirror i dont stop:Have you read all of the rules?yes : How often will you attend lobbies?whenever you have one: Why I should let you be a member?because sometimes your in that need for speed and in that street racer you would love to chase: How did you discover this thread?just searching the site: Anything else you want to share?nope that's all:

I know i'm not aloud but seriously if you are going to join please use correct punctuation and please DO NOT put everything all mixed together.
 
PSN ID:Castillo1132 First Name (Optional): Age17: Favorite carNissan Gtr35:where are you from? Manhattan NY ; (Optional): Laid back, serious, or both at all times?both most of the time: Have you been in one of my lobbies before?yes I have but disconnected : Are you a Cop, Civilian,StreetRacer,or all? Why?im mostly a street racer when i see flashing lightsin my mirror i dont stop:Have you read all of the rules?yes : How often will you attend lobbies?whenever you have one: Why I should let you be a member?because sometimes your in that need for speed and in that street racer you would love to chase: How did you discover this thread?just searching the site: Anything else you want to share?nope that's all:

Rejected. You need to have a question on each line like this:

PSD ID: blah blah
First Name (Optional): blah blah
Age: yadda yadda

It's imposible to read when youhaveeverythingclutteredlikethisanddonthaveanypunctuationatall.
Also, read the first paragraph again. It says if you modify the original application, you get rejected.
 
PSN ID:Castillo1132 First Name (Optional): Age17: Favorite carNissan Gtr35:where are you from? Manhattan NY ; (Optional): Laid back, serious, or both at all times?both most of the time: Have you been in one of my lobbies before?yes I have but disconnected : Are you a Cop, Civilian,StreetRacer,or all? Why?im mostly a street racer when i see flashing lightsin my mirror i dont stop:Have you read all of the rules?yes : How often will you attend lobbies?whenever you have one: Why I should let you be a member?because sometimes your in that need for speed and in that street racer you would love to chase: How did you discover this thread?just searching the site: Anything else you want to share?nope that's all:

Doesn'tithurtyoureyeswhenyoucrameverythingtogetherlikethis?
 
Long 7 hour drive to Boston tomorrow for the second part of my trip.
 
me?
not old...
antediluvian

If everyone else in the club is below 39 years old, you are the oldest in the club.

It's not a matter of you, yourself being "old", just relative to the club.
 
If I made a room right now for those in the UK, will anyone join?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back