DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,378 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I made a room right now for those in the UK, will anyone join?

I would. Not sure about anyone else though
 
I'll join as well.
 
Last edited:
I'll be at work all day, so I probably won't be able to join until later tonight.
 
Room number: 1472-6399-8365-2930-9870

At Azur at the moment.

Can't stay for long though.

*Can I set the HP Limit to 500hp seeing as though we're at Azur?
 
Room number: 1472-6399-8365-2930-9870

At Azur at the moment.

Can't stay for long though.

*Can I set the HP Limit to 500hp seeing as though we're at Azur?

I was going to open a room with Azur with Rain :\.
 
I was going to open a room with Azur with Rain :\.

I would have joined that if rained was there but oh well.
 
How long will the room be open for? I can join in an hour.
 
Someone come on, need backup cause of these idiots who are complaining.

Example 1:
He has a C63 Merc and is complaining about not having aids on so hes drifting because of it.
I tell him to change to an AWD car.
He decides a Subaru WRC is a good choice for him.
I tell him to change.
He calls me a b****y girl.
*Mega Facepalm.

Edit: I've left the lobby to Nissan Lover/Pete cause I'm heading out.
 
There's a glitch where you can make it rain (literally.)

I know. I had got it to rain on Special Stage Route X.
And I'm not hosting, btw.

Plus, I got like another hour or so before I have to go as well.
 
I made a room and its snowing, Join if you want to.

Cote d'Azur 60MPH Stop at side walks.
 
Last edited:
Ill join. The other room was full of non-members.
 
Last edited:
Now we are at Rome with rain.

Making a New Room.

1472 - 6118 - 4130 - 9222 - 5523
 
Last edited:
Can someone PM about this "rain glitch"? Thanks.
 
Woah, There's only 4 people in this lobby.
 
Damn Dbeav I'm in PA right and you got some smokin chicks here
 
Everyone except me got D'ced from lobby.
EDIT: where can I find the weather glitch?
 
Any rooms going to be up soon?
 
At a rest stop in NYS on our way to Boston.
 
I hope this isn't considered spam, but I figured you guys could relate to this more than anyone.

Everyone in the GT6 forum basically wants to remove every aspect of Gran Turismo that would allow you to cruise (I highly recommend avoiding that forum unless you want to become enraged), so I made these memes:

39122376.jpg
39122543.jpg
 
flesxruoyxllik
Damn Dbeav I'm in PA right and you got some smokin chicks here

Where in PA are you?
 
Has anyone heard/seen from o6villma recently?
 
ameer67
Has anyone heard/seen from o6villma recently?

I think he has another week of school, not sure. Then again, he might be busy with other things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back