DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,523 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in that case, I'll live to see my 350th birthday. :D


I wish I would've joined that lobby. It sounds like it was so much fun...

Oh I was having a blast...

Me, and a couple other people were in Subaru 360's and we were just trolling people :lol:. Like there was this cop who took someone's parking spot, so we just started chasing his and swarming him. It looked halarious because people would drive by seeing this car just getting rammed by these little cars. Our Subaru's were alll like bright and neon colored, and of course, slow. Then we made a roadblock, and Superstreet calls 911 and says "There's a bunch of skittles in the road" :lol:. Then, the Skittles' Mafia became born! :)
 
Oh I was having a blast...

Me, and a couple other people were in Subaru 360's and we were just trolling people :lol:. Like there was this cop who took someone's parking spot, so we just started chasing his and swarming him. It looked halarious because people would drive by seeing this car just getting rammed by these little cars. Our Subaru's were alll like bright and neon colored, and of course, slow. Then we made a roadblock, and Superstreet calls 911 and says "There's a bunch of skittles in the road" :lol:. Then, the Skittles' Mafia became born! :)

:lol: Skittles Mafia? You guys should've called yourself the Mini Power Rangers.
 
Nothing is ever serious until someone whispers "taste the rainbow" in your ear.

Anyway. I'll probably be up for cruising later.
 
You wouldn't listen to us to use proper grammar, so hopefully you will listen to a GTPlanet Moderator. If not, they'll give you a permanent vacation from GTPlanet.
its fine guys its just a misunderstanding. Anyway maybe we could have a Cop Van. Also me being from Missouri doesn't mean a thing I also have lived in Arizona and Alabama.
 
its fine guys its just a misunderstanding. Anyway maybe we could have a Cop Van. Also me being from Missouri doesn't mean a thing I also have lived in Arizona and Alabama.

A cop van? What do you mean?
 
Heading to Montreal today.
 
its fine guys its just a misunderstanding. Anyway maybe we could have a Cop Van. Also me being from Missouri doesn't mean a thing I also have lived in Arizona and Alabama.

I am from Missouri too when I told you, you were from Missouri it's because I was surprised it doesn't mean anything. :ouch:
Also: A little bit of your grammar is still poor. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
It's fine guys. It's just a misunderstanding. Anyway maybe we could have a Cop Van. Also me being from Missouri doesn't mean a thing. I also have lived in Arizona and Alabama.
Better, but you still need to try harder.
 
I've heard that some folk from Missouri don't use punctuation. This is bad and is against the AUP. Please make sure your future posts adhere to our rules.
Okay.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys.

I was looking at the thread and was starting to think that the cover photo was getting pretty old. So last night, I made this...


Thread Picture by superstreet556, on Flickr​

What do you guys think? If you want, I can make more of these.
 
Hey guys.

I was looking at the thread and was starting to think that the cover photo was getting pretty old. So last night, I made this...

(Photo)

What do you guys think? If you want, I can make more of these.

Nice photo SS. But, I think it would be better if we use a photo with cars cruising in multiple lanes. Just an idea. And make sure you capitalize the "B" in DBeav12's. Also, did you receive my PM?
 
Nice photo SS. But, I think it would be better if we use a photo with cars cruising in multiple lanes. Just an idea. And make sure you capitalize the "B" in DBeav12's. Also, did you receive my PM?

I got the PM.
 
Are you still trying to get vacations from GT Planet? :grumpy:
No I do not intend to okay. Ugh :grumpy: can you guys be little bit nicer to me that's all I ask. And my cop van would be perfect its matte black. Also my words are readable But some time I may slip up.
 
Last edited:
Oops sorry.
 
Last edited:
Anyone want a room?
 
Hey guys.

I was looking at the thread and was starting to think that the cover photo was getting pretty old. So last night, I made this...

Picture

What do you guys think? If you want, I can make more of these.

I think it looks good 👍, but maybe if the font was white or blue it would really stick out. I don't know, I'm kinda picky if you couldn't tell :D.

Also, I doubt I will be able to host a room tonight, so Administrators and Moderators, host away! I may join a lobby, but I just can't host.
 
Coming up in a second. I'm planning on doing the rain glitch.

Room up!
1472-6118-3658-4758-8897
We're at Tokyo R246 with rain.
 
Last edited:
I think it would be a lot of fun if one night (maybe not tonight since we just did it yesterday) we could do an all tiny car cruise on a small track like Cote d' Azur or Eiger Nordwand.

Suggested Cars:

Fiat 500 F/L/R
Honda S500/600/800
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe
Mini Cooper '98
Subaru 360

EDIT: I'll be joining in a bit.
 
Above Suggested Cars:

Fiat 500 F/L/R
No
Honda S500/600/800
Not a chance
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe
Nope
Mini Cooper '98
Maybe
Subaru 360
No
 
Well, you're free to not join if/when a tiny car room is hosted.

It's fun to change things up a bit occasionally.
 
I will join in a few mins!
 
Got disconnected, Mandown98 (smptsp) is now the host.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back