DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lobby has been closed.

Good lobby tonight, fun themed cruises. Thanks everyone.
 
Still in Montreal guess I'll have to play the demo when I come back on the 6th. Toronto is our last stop.
 
pritchardqs
Well, you're free to not join if/when a tiny car room is hosted.

It's fun to change things up a bit occasionally.

I know, I was just messing with you. I love Mini. I was going to join until I had seen what's going on earlier. I wasn't going to spend the little time I had online joining and re-joining rooms.
 
Well, at least it only happened once. Everything was copacetic in the second lobby.

A little driving at Eiger Nordwand, themed cruises at Special Stage Route 7 (we even had a Fiat 500 cruise), and a little bit of cruising at London before everyone had to go.
 
PSN ID: machate-man
First Name (Optional): Cres
Age: 21>
Favorite car: Any
Where are you from? (Optional):Pacific time USA, -08:00 (San Francisco)
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: N/A?
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All; Let's say I had "Previous Experience"...
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: I can attend most, but once school comes 'round, that number may be less...
Why I should let you be a member:I used to be part of the GTPGCA
How did you discover this thread?: This is the 2nd thread down from the top for cruising.
Anything else you want to share?: It's good to be back! I haven't been on for a while, so it'll be nice to get back in with a GTP group.
:gtplanet:
 
Still in Montreal guess I'll have to play the demo when I come back on the 6th. Toronto is our last stop.

Guess you'll be passing Cambridge if you're going down south near Lake Erie/Ontario. :)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I don't know yet.
 
TODAY, Today is the day we move to a new technology of Real Driving simulation. :)
 
Is it out yet? I guess I'll have to go start downloading that if it is.


In unrelated news, my grandpa just bought a new truck! 2012 Ford F-250 3/4 ton (take that, atongo! :p) with 36 miles. I'm not sure of the engine, but I'm guessing it's probably a 5.4, hopefully a 7.3, but he's not a big diesel fan.




Edit: The demo isn't on the store yet.
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: machate-man
First Name (Optional): Cres
Age: 21>
Favorite car: Any
Where are you from? (Optional):Pacific time USA, -08:00 (San Francisco)
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: N/A?
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All; Let's say I had "Previous Experience"...
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: I can attend most, but once school comes 'round, that number may be less...
Why I should let you be a member:I used to be part of the GTPGCA
How did you discover this thread?: This is the 2nd thread down from the top for cruising.
Anything else you want to share?: It's good to be back! I haven't been on for a while, so it'll be nice to get back in with a GTP group.
:gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome Machate-man!
 
I probably won't be on later tonight. My cousin is taking me to look at (hopefully buy) a Ninja 650R around 6:00 or 7:00 PM. :D
 
Last edited:
Well there's an update for PS Store I just had to do. Maybe it has something to do with the demo.


Edit: The demo isn't on the US store yet, so I've gotten it off of the UK store. It should be here within a few more hours, though.
 
Last edited:
Oh.
GT6 is out go and download it!
 
Last edited:
Well I've had the demo for about 45 minutes, and unless there are hidden features that I'm not aware of, I'm 75% done with it already. The only 2 cars are the Nissan Leaf and Nissan 370Z. It's a demo, though, and for a demo, it's pretty good.
 
Still downloading it, but I saw a lot of people saying that the environments on the tracks are beautiful.

That's great news for cruising, and hopefully this club will transition to GT6.
 
Sorry I think I know what to so now. :gtplanet: I'm on my phone it might not work. But I have read the rules now
 
The scenery does look better, and the physics are definitely different.
 
I'm downloading it now. It's live in the US.
 
Search the store for "GT" or "GT Academy 2013" and you'll find it.

It's not listed under new demos or anything.
 
[/QUOTE]
Search the store for "GT" or "GT Academy 2013" and you'll find it.

It's not listed under new demos or anything.

It is I went to new Demos that's how I found it.

The physics of the car are good and the driving of the 370z is sweet.
 
I'll download it tomorrow.

The image thats on the news section of GTP sort of reminds me of the PSN store. Not sure if thats what Kaz had in mind.
 
DBeav12 said that he has some "plans" for this club in GT6.
 
Still downloading it, but I saw a lot of people saying that the environments on the tracks are beautiful.

That's great news for cruising, and hopefully this club will transition to GT6.

This club will in fact transition to GT6. I don't know what will happen with people staying on the PS3 or moving to the PS4 yet, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Sorry I think I know what to so now. :gtplanet: I'm on my phone it might not work. But I have read the rules now

Add that to the bottom of your application like the rules say. Posting it by itself means nothing to me.

Also, I know the GT6 demo is a big deal and all, but let's try to refrain from discussing too much about it. There's a thread for that, other than this one. ;)
 
There might be a possibilitie of GT6 staying on the PS3 and also moving to the PS4.
 
Last edited:
There might be a possibilitie of GT6 staying on the PS3 and also moving to the PS4.

I'm talking about the system rather than the game. In example, some of us might not get the PS4 for a little while when it comes out, others will have it the first day it comes out. So, basically the club will be torn between two systems if GT6 is released for both systems. Do you understand what I'm getting at here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back