DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,643 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still a room up or shall I make one?
 
In Montreal now is the Gt6 demo out tomorrow?
 
Alright, this isn't ridiculous at all...


I was just kicked for the second time by Korza/kamikazi, FOR NO REASON.


Seriously, what the 🤬?
 
Alright, this isn't ridiculous at all...


I was just kicked for the second time by Korza/kamikazi, FOR NO REASON.


Seriously, what the 🤬?

I warned you that you were pushing your luck with what you were saying.
 
I warned you that you were pushing your luck with what you were saying.

You can not be serious? I said I didn't like Skylines, Supras, and NSX's so you kick me from the room? It wouldn't be so bad if wasn't permanent. Grow up, I know we don't get along the best but god damn use some common 🤬 sense.


Twice this has happened. :banghead:


You do not kick an administrator, or anyone for that matter, for having different opinions than yours.
 
You can not be serious? I said I didn't like Skylines, Supras, and NSX's so you kick me from the room? It wouldn't be so bad if wasn't permanent. Grow up, I know we don't get along the best but god damn use some common 🤬 sense.


Twice this has happened. :banghead:

I warned you well before that but you kept pushing it.
 
Everyone left so the lobby has been closed.

If you want to make a new one Josh you can.
 
I warned you well before that but you kept pushing it.

Warning or not, you should not have kicked me. I was NOT breaking any rules, I just had different opinions than you.


Maybe you need to take a break from being a moderator, it seems you can't handle it.


Edit: I'll go ahead and make a new one.
 
Warning or not, you should not have kicked me. I was NOT breaking any rules, I just had different opinions than you.


Maybe you need to take a break from being a moderator, it seems you can't handle it.

Being the Host means I can kick people if I want.

You know the funny thing, I'm not a moderator.
 
I made a new one here it is legit Cops & Cruise 1472-6118-4259-7713-3831
 
Being the Host means I can kick people if I want.

Being the host just means you keep the room under control, it doesn't mean you can go all Hitler mode and kill kick everyone that doesn't agree with your views.

You know the funny thing, I'm not a moderator.

Well you used to be. I guess you got taken off.


LOBBY IS UP.

1472-6681-3329-8085-8821




Edit: funnyguy, only moderators and administrators may open lobbies. Please join my lobby. Thanks.
 
Being the host just means you keep the room under control, it doesn't mean you can go all Hitler mode and kill kick everyone that doesn't agree with your views.



Well you used to be. I guess you got taken off.

If you really want to continue this, take it to PM instead of littering the thread.
 
Funnyguy, only club moderators or administrators can make lobbies and post them here, you have to join the room Josh made if you want to.
 
If you really want to continue this,

No, this is club related and I think that DBeav needs to see this. If he says stop, then I will.


take it to PM instead of littering the thread.

:rolleyes:
 
If you really want to continue this, take it to PM instead of littering the thread.
Don't be mean to josh he's a cool guy. But kicking him for his opinion isn't right. That would be like you kicking me because I'm a die hard Chevy fan. Its just not right.
 
Last edited:
Seriosly. Enough of the damn bickering. :sick: I realize you guys have different opinions/views, but kicking somebody from a lobby because of it is uncalled for.

I.. I don't know what to say...

If Josh told me "Ford's are gay and JDM will poop on a Ford," yes, I would be mad. But I would either discuss it further with him or I would ignore him. You have to be the bigger person here. You have to think about it in a mature way. You can't just "kick" (no pun intended) your way out of any argument... Let me say that I am just disgusted with the maturity level here. There are people in this world that I do not like, but I deal with them. Because it is the mature way to handle things. Don't kick a member like that. Ever. Ever Ever Ever. 👎 👎 👎
 
Are you sure you read the rules because only DBeav12, Admins, Moderators and JasonGT (xGT5M4Nx) can host lobbies. :grumpy:

Fixed it for you. (DBeav12 said a few pages back about Jason hosting lobbies.)
 
Last edited:
I just left, and the lobby was going great!

Lot of fun, guys! I'm guessing not as fun as the lobbies from the last few days, but still. :lol:
 
Tomorrow's the day something big happens. GRAN TURISMO 6 Demo! I'm going to have to wait a few more days until I could play it. (Still in VA) :(
 
Will be away for a week without GT Planet. See you all later.

Any NASCAR fans? See you in Daytona.
 
Tomorrow's the day something big happens. GRAN TURISMO 6 Demo! I'm going to have to wait a few more days until I could play it. (Still in VA) :(
Looks like I'm going to do a all nighter For the demo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back