DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,841 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I make a suggestion? How about we make the Club smaller, so instead of 50 we go down to, how about 30 members in our next clean-up? That should probably make the club easier to maintain.

I don't know. I kind of like that idea. I want to know what you guys think, so I will make a discussion in the group.

Long post above^.

Yeah, we certainly don't want to lose you, Firehound. I am trying my hardest to get this club back on track. But it doesn't matter how hard I try if I'm going against 50 other people.
 
Ill be Honest the Club is to big... Way to big. And i think that's making a Big Chaos. That's just my Opinion. And 1/2 of the Members are not active.

Kad my FD3S Buddy ill miss you D: :(, But i totally agree with your statement and thats the path i will be going soon :).
 
Last edited:
Yes, we do need a clean up, there is a few people who need to be kicked. As they constantly argue here even when asked not to.
 
Since I was in a similar situation before, I would definitely say that it's easier to clean up the room or restart fresh but with smaller numbers. And TheKitten has a point. There needs to be rule restricting to how long you can go inactive without reason, like two weeks without posting on here.
 
Nissan Lover
Since I was in a similar situation before, I would definitely say that it's easier to clean up the room or restart fresh but with smaller numbers. And TheKitten has a point. There needs to be rule restricting to how long you can go inactive without reason, like two weeks without posting on here.

There is a rule about inactivity. But, I haven't been enforcing it because most people weren't active and I would've kicked out the majority of the club. I'll clean things up when I get home later today.
 
Ill be Honest the Club is to big... Way to big. And i think that's making a Big Chaos. That's just my Opinion. And 1/2 of the Members are not active.

Kad my FD3S Buddy ill miss you D: :(, But i totally agree with your statement and thats the path i will be going soon :).

;o
 
Don't kick me, I am still here just have been busy last couple weeks.
 
I'm going to be inactive for around 8-9 days from July 9th as I will heading off to Toronto before returning on the 18th. If I end up removed from the member list I'll simply reapply when I get back.
 
The GTPD Handbook has been canceled. I don't think I had enough resources to put in it. I completed about 20 pages of it. I MIGHT continue it, but I don't think it's happening.

Also, today's my last day here in Virginia. Going back to the Windy City tomorrow.

I was going to send in some stuff, although it just seemed to be too little for the moment. As well, I was going to meet up with some other cops, until I read the recent posts.

Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome back! (Well, almost there)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I was going to send in some stuff, although it just seemed to be too little for the moment. As well, I was going to meet up with some other cops, until I read the recent posts.

Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome back! (Well, almost there)
~ENDURANCEGUY

You'll see me patrolling on the streets soon.
 
How about we all just drop the subject altogether and if someone is attacking someone, they should just be removed from the club. I joined the club to have fun. Now, whenever I check the thread, someone is being corrected or attacked or made fun of. This is not good. The level of disrespect in this club towards other people, the most evident being disrespect towards funnyguy, is ridiculous. In m opinion, the behavior of some of the members of this club is just unacceptable.
 
Last edited:
How about we all just drop the subject altogether and if someone is attacking someone, they should just be removed from the club. I joined the club to have fun. Now, whenever I check the thread, someone is being corrected or attacked or made fun of. This is not good. The level of disrespect in this club towards other people, the most evident being disrespect towards funnyguy, is ridiculous. In my opinion, the behavior of some of the members of this club is just unacceptable.

...

This page isn't full of crap.

It's actually a very informative page.

Anyway, it's because of the above reasons we are (possibly) going to downsize the club. Then again, I don't make the rules. But, you'd know that cause you read the last few pages. Didn't you?
 
...

This page isn't full of crap.

It's actually a very informative page.

Anyway, it's because of the above reasons we are (possibly) going to downsize the club. Then again, I don't make the rules. But, you'd know that cause you read the last few pages. Didn't you?

I read almost every post that comes through, and the amount of disrespect some people are showing is completely unacceptable,
 
Ok guys, it's as simple as this.

Stop.

Your.

Crap.

We seriously don't need any of this anymore. I'll be honest, I fueled this once. Guys, stop arguing and correcting people's grammar. I'm sure the new members (a certain one, actually) are not expecting to be teased and treated like an ass. Just stop.
 
Ok guys, it's as simple as this.

Stop.

Your.

Crap.

We seriously don't need any of this anymore. I'll be honest, I fueled this once. Guys, stop arguing and correcting people's grammar. I'm sure the new members (a certain one, actually) are not expecting to be teased and treated like an ass. Just stop.

Exactly
 
Ok guys, it's as simple as this.

Stop.

Your.

Crap.

We seriously don't need any of this anymore. I'll be honest, I fueled this once. Guys, stop arguing and correcting people's grammar. I'm sure the new members (a certain one, actually) are not expecting to be teased and treated like an ass. Just stop.

Exactly what He said.
 
I honestly don't like fighting with members I just correct them sometimes but they might get angry about it, if this is a problem I'll stop and do the best I can to not let this club down.
 
I am used to people being mean to me. Anyway I think down size would be great I think everyone should reply to be in the club so the people who really want to be in the club will be in it.
 
Soo... any rooms opening, lets just stop this crap and play the game.
 
I wish I could make a room. I wish I could play GT5....
 
I am used to people being mean to me. Anyway I think down size would be great I think everyone should reply to be in the club so the people who really want to be in the club will be in it.

It does not matter if you are used to it. It should never be tolerated, no matter what. If anybody in this club is being mean to you, you really should report it. Bullying is actually a federal offense where I live, as in you can actually go to prison for it.
 
I could make a lobby when I get home, after I eat dinner. So maybe around 5:30. I will also be handling the inactive situation when I get home.
 
I could make a lobby when I get home, after I eat dinner. So maybe around 5:30. I will also be handling the inactive situation when I get home.

Ill just say that I'm pretty active. :)
 
I could make a lobby when I get home, after I eat dinner. So maybe around 5:30. I will also be handling the inactive situation when I get home.

I'm active.

By the way... how are you communicating to us? Through cellphone?
 
I'm active.

By the way... how are you communicating to us? Through cellphone?

I communicate to you guys using my iPad or my Android Smart Phone. I was on the road, so I was using my phone.

Also, I don't need everyone posting saying that they are active. I will figure it out. :lol: I know who's active or not.

Anyone that objects to the 30 members' limit, PM me ASAP with your reason. Put members' limit in the subject please.
 
I could attend the lobby at 5:30. Hope it's a good one! See you guys there! :cheers:
 
I hope I will be able to actually join a lobby tonight. I keep getting a message saying "Failed to join room."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back