DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,809 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun lobby. Sorry everyone for being an a-hole. And i'll drive better next time

Thanks for changing lane into me and driving off....
 
Alright, guys. This is getting really old.

Quit correcting funnyguy's spelling. He knows he's not an A+ speller, he doesn't need to be rudely reminded of it every time he posts here. It's not like what he says is unreadable, anyways.

Quit arguing about what mohamm did. We don't need a page full saying "You did this, and this, and also that." If he was being such an apparent ass, he could've been kicked. And since he apparently wasn't kicked, it must not have been a very big problem.

Lastly, sorry I couldn't make/join a lobby today. I've been very busy with doing yardwork, and I got a bad migraine after I was stung by a wasp on my face.
 
Hey man, what's up?

Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt in this message.

I'm leaving the club.

"Why?," you would ask? The reason being so is because due to the fact that members are treating others with disturbing disrespect, along with the fact that members post directly onto the thread, creating disastrous arguments that lead to nowhere but just a gaping hole of darkness that has no end. I understand that you tire of these situations, as well.

This is not the only reason why I have chosen to leave.

I have different interests for what is approaching for the holidays; yes, it's Gran Turismo 6, but I have different interests in the new content. You see, I have great interest in the FIA GT3 racing category and since it is avaliable in the upcoming racing simulator, I have gained even more interest and have decided to strive in my own path of joining a racing league, casual or otherwise; this is most likely, as Kazunori Yamauchi stated that "players can form their own communities, various community levels from local and domestic to global," and that "players themselves can create and manage their own online events."

Who knows, maybe I can start a club of my own!

Before I leave, I would like to add that I have made this decision and I am moving on, according to my own free will.

It's been a good run.

Farewell.

I hope we meet again!
 
Alright, guys. This is getting really old.

Quit correcting funnyguy's spelling. He knows he's not an A+ speller, he doesn't need to be rudely reminded of it every time he posts here. It's not like what he says is unreadable, anyways.

Except its a blatant violation of the AUP.

Acceptable Use Policy
  • You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Well Kevin, it's been a great time serving with you (and chasing you). Good luck on the next club. See ya later in GT6.
 
Hey man, what's up?

Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt in this message.

I'm leaving the club.

"Why?," you would ask? The reason being so is because due to the fact that members are treating others with disturbing disrespect, along with the fact that members post directly onto the thread, creating disastrous arguments that lead to nowhere but just a gaping hole of darkness that has no end. I understand that you tire of these situations, as well.

This is not the only reason why I have chosen to leave.

I have different interests for what is approaching for the holidays; yes, it's Gran Turismo 6, but I have different interests in the new content. You see, I have great interest in the FIA GT3 racing category and since it is avaliable in the upcoming racing simulator, I have gained even more interest and have decided to strive in my own path of joining a racing league, casual or otherwise; this is most likely, as Kazunori Yamauchi stated that "players can form their own communities, various community levels from local and domestic to global," and that "players themselves can create and manage their own online events."

Who knows, maybe I can start a club of my own!

Before I leave, I would like to add that I have made this decision and I am moving on, according to my own free will.

It's been a good run.

Farewell.

I hope we meet again!

Well I didn't get to know you but I just just want to say good luck!
 
Except its a blatant violation of the AUP.

Except it isn't. He's posting in English, and he's not using textspeak. That's that.
 
Except it isn't. He's posting in English, and he's not using textspeak. That's that.

Read it again.

Acceptable Use Policy
  • You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Oh, the irony. :)
 
Hey man, what's up?

Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt in this message.

I'm leaving the club.

"Why?," you would ask? The reason being so is because due to the fact that members are treating others with disturbing disrespect, along with the fact that members post directly onto the thread, creating disastrous arguments that lead to nowhere but just a gaping hole of darkness that has no end. I understand that you tire of these situations, as well.

This is not the only reason why I have chosen to leave.

I have different interests for what is approaching for the holidays; yes, it's Gran Turismo 6, but I have different interests in the new content. You see, I have great interest in the FIA GT3 racing category and since it is avaliable in the upcoming racing simulator, I have gained even more interest and have decided to strive in my own path of joining a racing league, casual or otherwise; this is most likely, as Kazunori Yamauchi stated that "players can form their own communities, various community levels from local and domestic to global," and that "players themselves can create and manage their own online events."

Who knows, maybe I can start a club of my own!

Before I leave, I would like to add that I have made this decision and I am moving on, according to my own free will.

It's been a good run.

Farewell.

I hope we meet again!

Well, I guess this is good bye. Best of luck to you if/when you form a new racing club/series.
 
Hey man, what's up?

Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt in this message.

I'm leaving the club.

"Why?," you would ask? The reason being so is because due to the fact that members are treating others with disturbing disrespect, along with the fact that members post directly onto the thread, creating disastrous arguments that lead to nowhere but just a gaping hole of darkness that has no end. I understand that you tire of these situations, as well.

This is not the only reason why I have chosen to leave.

I have different interests for what is approaching for the holidays; yes, it's Gran Turismo 6, but I have different interests in the new content. You see, I have great interest in the FIA GT3 racing category and since it is avaliable in the upcoming racing simulator, I have gained even more interest and have decided to strive in my own path of joining a racing league, casual or otherwise; this is most likely, as Kazunori Yamauchi stated that "players can form their own communities, various community levels from local and domestic to global," and that "players themselves can create and manage their own online events."

Who knows, maybe I can start a club of my own!

Before I leave, I would like to add that I have made this decision and I am moving on, according to my own free will.

It's been a good run.

Farewell.

I hope we meet again!


I was listening to a sad anime song while reading this :(, I guess this is a Goodbye thank you for attending this club and opening lobbies when needed hope we see you again.
 
I have enough of people calling me gay and annoying. People act like I can change my voice and I can't. I can hardly take it anymore.
 
I have enough of people calling me gay and annoying. People act like I can change my voice and I can't. I can hardly take it anymore.

Who said this? I'm not attacking you, I would just like to know who in particular called you gay.
 
I forgot but its like who's this annoying little kid he's gay then I get screamed at for being gay But I not even gay. I'm attracted to girls. Its just gets me the last three days have been rough. Getting Dbeav mad at me for ramming accidentally and been told I'm gay.
 
I forgot but its like who's this annoying little kid he's gay then I get screamed at for being gay But I not even gay. I'm attracted to girls. Its just gets me the last three days have been rough. Getting Dbeav mad at me for ramming accidentally and been told I'm gay.

I'm actually gay and I find that "gay" being used as a insult is very annoying and pisses me off. If it's coming from the same pesky kid, I would advise you to ignore it or counteract the insult (troll). But, that's just me.
 
I forgot but its like who's this annoying little kid he's gay then I get screamed at for being gay But I not even gay. I'm attracted to girls. Its just gets me the last three days have been rough. Getting Dbeav mad at me for ramming accidentally and been told I'm gay.

I'm actually gay and I find that "gay" being used as a insult is very annoying and pisses me off. If it's coming from the same pesky kid, I would advise you to ignore it or counteract the insult (troll). But, that's just me.

I agree with what Nissan Lover said. If someone is attacking you, write down the name and report them. If someone from the club said things like that, they would be removed from here immediately.
 
Alright, guys. This is getting really old.

Quit correcting funnyguy's spelling. He knows he's not an A+ speller, he doesn't need to be rudely reminded of it every time he posts here. It's not like what he says is unreadable, anyways.

Quit arguing about what mohamm did. We don't need a page full saying "You did this, and this, and also that." If he was being such an apparent ass, he could've been kicked. And since he apparently wasn't kicked, it must not have been a very big problem.

Lastly, sorry I couldn't make/join a lobby today. I've been very busy with doing yardwork, and I got a bad migraine after I was stung by a wasp on my face.

He actually was kicked, along with Swara96 by me personally.

Enough of the fighting! Korza and Josh, if you guys don't stop arguing, we're gonna have a problem. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate events today, Josh.

I'm done tolerating useless posts on this thread. The GTPlanet Moderators are sick of it, and so am I. All I want posted here are things relevant to the game. I don't want to hear about if people like you or not, or if you're gay or not. I DON'T CARE. NEITHER DO 90% OF MEMBERS. THEY ARE SICK OF IT. I certainly don't want to be mean or say something offensive, but this needs to stop.
 
Do you guys think this is what I want to come home to?

I leave the thread alone for 6 hours, and I come back and it's on fire?

Think about it. The members of this club as well the club itself don't deserve this. If you can't handle posting and interacting with other human beings in a mature way, I'll show you the door.

I feel like I'm babysitting. I feel like I'm in a family with a bunch of brothers and sisters that can't stand eachother.

If you guys want to act like this, I won't run this club anymore.

Let me tell you guys. If you want this club to stay around, you need to cut out the BS and act mature. It's up to you guys? Do you want this club to stay? It's your decision. Think about it.
 
It's been like a family road trip in a Prius around here lately, "mom! he's touching me", "she started it"! "Did not!" "You did too buttbreath"!
And now the inevitable, "DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER"!

I just joined and started following this tread recently, and I was starting to wonder what kind of club I'd joined!

C'mon guys, this is GTPlanet, were better than this! If you want to behave this way may I suggest the Forzamotorsport.com Soccer forum.
*ducks flying tomatoes*
 
Hey man, what's up?

Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt in this message.

I'm leaving the club.

Well, it has been great fun participating in many lobbies with you. You are a great person and you were a perfect fit for this club. Thank you very much for the many lobbies you have hosted. Good luck with your future plans and I hope to see you in GT6. You will be missed dearly.

-Jason
 
....Well, this is a prime example of how clubs start to break up.

How did we reach this point? What happened to having fun with others and making friends? I find it very upsetting to read DBeav's disappointing and, IMO, angry post.

I seriously hope others will mature up because I like this club. I would be very sad if this club were to end.
 
....Well, this is a prime example of how clubs start to break up.

How did we reach this point? What happened to having fun with others and making friends? I find it very upsetting to read DBeav's disappointing and, IMO, angry post.

I seriously hope others will mature up because I like this club. I would be very sad if this club were to end.
Same here I love this club its so easy to be in its not like you have to race or drift you cruise
 
Can I make a suggestion? How about we make the Club smaller, so instead of 50 we go down to, how about 30 members in our next clean-up? That should probably make the club easier to maintain.
 
I know that I usually take a neutral point of view in discussions, and if I have any higher thoughts, I keep them to myself. But this time, I'm just going to say it, and I'm going to be brutally honest. It's time to deliver an ultimatum.

This club is one of the best things that's ever happened to me on GTPlanet. It's been troublesome coordinating times with the timezone issues, but I've had fun in almost every lobby I've joined. Part of the appeal of Gran Turismo to me is that I can drive cars I would usually never get to drive, and as long as it's a street car that fits the regulations, I can have a nice time cruising with it. I've also gotten rather skilled in creating police cars to fit the requirements of enforcing the rules of this club.

However, in the recent months, my confidence has begun to fall. Firstly, there was the event that Doog, Zyla and Ferrari left to create their own club. Quite a few members left to join them, but I stayed in this club. I still believed there was potential in this club, but I am beginning to question this wisdom. I have been accepted into that club, but only because I need a great room to practice IRL driving. Many of the lobbies hosted in this club have been hosted too late for me. I understand that this club's membership is predominantly American and Canadian, and I understand that the times are convenient for them, but I am beginning to feel like I am a waste of space here. Finally, there has been a few arguments and drama in the past few weeks. I am getting tired of these guys arguing amongst themselves. I'd rather cruise and enjoy this club for what it is rather than sit by and watch as people (who I'd imagine would be great cruisers if this wasn't going on) engage in a war of words. It feels to me like Formula 1: There's some great driving, but it's overshadowed by all the bull:censored: and politics.

I honestly don't want to leave this club, as it is possible that it could become the only reason I stay on GTPlanet, but I stand with some of the other concerned members in that I say this: It is time to sort all of this out. Please can we get back to what this club was originally meant for: having a great cruise and chatting with other like-minded people? I don't want to abandon this club because no other online "cruise room" in GT5 provides the same experience, and also because I still remember DBeav himself invited me to this club in the early days. However, it is time to act now. If this problem is not sorted out, I will leave this club. Maybe I'll start my own crusing club. Maybe I'll just go back to being a lone ranger going from Free Run room to Free Run room. I don't know. But I will still leave this club, no matter what path I choose. It's up to you, the members of this club, to make sure that doesn't happen.
 
The GTPD Handbook has been canceled. I don't think I had enough resources to put in it. I completed about 20 pages of it. I MIGHT continue it, but I don't think it's happening.

Also, today's my last day here in Virginia. Going back to the Windy City tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back