DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... any lobbies today?
 
It would be nice if there was a lobby today.
 
It would be nice if people didn't complain.
 
It would be nice if I had a PS3. Anything I've missed guys?
 
I probably won't be home until 11:00. So once again, it's up to Admins and Mods for a lobby. If there isn't a lobby tonight, there won't be many Admins or Mods left.
 
*Sigh.

I guess I'll make a Room, any suggestions for tracks?
 
Themed cruise standard doesn't matter :)

SSR7 with rain 'n 70mph limit, to represent the land of London.

Theme is city saloons, so 330i's and Accord's etc.

Room Number: 1472-6118-3701-4256-3730

EDIT: Anyone else get DC'ed?

EDIT 2: Changed it to the right numbers. Thanks 'Beav.
 
Last edited:
SSR7 with rain 'n 70mph limit, to represent the land of London.

Theme is city saloons, so 330i's and Accord's etc.

Room Number: 1472-6118-3701-4256-3720

I joined someone called eric67 the number is wrong.

I honestly don't know whats happening either the number is wrong or because your in UK the numbers aren't the same as here.
 
The number is 1472-6118-3701-4256-3730.
 
Sorry I had to leave the fan on my ps3 was really loud it has never done that before so I shut the ps3 down
 
If the room's still going in one hour, I'll join.
 
Now I there's a guy named Thekitten trying to kick me from the club. I know Dbeav he's a better person then that. Anyway the lobbies was great but I kept trying to switching stations on Pandora which caused me to wreak. All I need to do is be move careful when driving. But with the kitten guy I'm kinda worried about it he's one of my past enemies so he going to try to get dirt on me.
 
Now I there's a guy named Thekitten trying to kick me from the club. I know Dbeav he's a better person then that. Anyway the lobbies was great but I kept trying to switching stations on Pandora which caused me to wreak. All I need to do is be move careful when driving. But with the kitten guy I'm kinda worried about it he's one of my past enemies so he going to try to get dirt on me.

FunnyGuy you know me... For a Long Time Now. And you know what you did. To the Previous Sites...
 
FunnyGuy you know me... For a Long Time Now. And you know what you did. To the Previous Sites...
I spelled bad so what and if I want to join a club and I'm trying to spell better what's wrong with that. Oh my its JDM. One of my worst enemies I have ever had..
 
Joining as a cop in my Audi RS6 Avant.
 
I'll go cruising in a '69 Camaro or '70 Charger, but I'll be a dispatcher if needed.
 
Both of you, please don't fight here. PM each other if you have to.
 
If the room is still up I'll join.
 
Is the room closed? I joined the room net an it was 3 guys with hacked lambos
 
It's was down to one guy in a Lamborghini so I left. I got there kinda late anyway.
 
That was one of the funnest lobbies I've been in.
 
That was a fun lobby. Sorry everyone for being an a-hole. And i'll drive better next time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back