DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,841 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back Chicago! So if you see me online, it's actually me. For the first few days, I'll probably be playing the GT6 demo. It's good to be back.

Welcome Home!
 
Just got home from Florida. Even though i posted last tuesday that i would be away for a week i got taken off the members list.

I searched and couldn't find any posts that were recent. It's my fault. Sorry. I'll re-add you.
 
Hello, it seems as I am not a member anymore? Yes I have been inactive last week, it's just that I have been working until 5p, I apologize for not notifying the group. Although I will start being more active this week!
 
Any lobbies gonna be up today?
 
Fiat hater...

*Looks at atongo's avatar* He actually does like the 500, I'm quite sure of it... :sly:
Hopefully there will be a lobby today, or else I'll have to deal with noobs and trolls on NFS HP.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I can't make a lobby. I'm in downtown Pittsburgh for the night.
 
Hello Dbeav, I understand that due to my one week inactivity last week, I am not a member anymore, may I become a member again?
 
frazzy96
Hello Dbeav, I understand that due to my one week inactivity last week, I am not a member anymore, may I become a member again?

I'm pretty sure you have been inactive for at least two weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll research further on the subject when I get home.
 
I'm pretty sure you have been inactive for at least two weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll research further on the subject when I get home.

His last post was on the 2nd of July.
 
Seems I've spotted a moose.
 
Anybody up for a lobby?

Would love to but my Temporary tv which i found broke since i gave my current one to the guest room >: (.
 
Lobby's up:

1472 6118 3658 4760 0541

SSR5

Anyone else coming?


Lobby is open but I'm not hosting anymore.
 
Last edited:
Lobby's up:

1472 6118 3658 4760 0541

SSR5

Anyone else coming?

I can come for a half hour. I'll be there in a second.
 
Probably can join, but not for long.

I'll see if I can come after I have a bath.
 
I can join... be there in a little bit
 
Have to mow the front lawn then I'll join if its still up when I get done.
 
Lobby is still up but I left. Buggrunner13 is in charge. There are I think about 3 other non-members with him.
 
I'd join but I can't seem to stay connected to PSN. I've also been having trouble with loading GT5...
 
I could probably get back on around 6:00 maybe. I will try to make a lobby later on tonight for you guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back