DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,845 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be able to be on tonight any later than 7:00 PM. So, late night lobbies are out for me.
 
In a few weeks I’ll be able to join a lot more lobbies as I’m off from school.
 
Lobbies today? Damn you beat me to it :lol:
 
Will there be a lobby in the next 5-10 minutes?
 
PSN ID: trickmobile
First Name (Optional): MJ
Age:17
Favorite car: 2013 Audi RS 6 Avant
Where are you from? (Optional): Atlanta
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Laid back but serious sometimes
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Civilian because I don't like to street race but i speed too much and I'm not a very good cop
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: I would everyday but my game has some scratches( little Brother) so until I get it replaced (it will be soon) i may not be able to join some lobbies.
Why I should let you be a member?: I want to be a member, um.... i dont have any other reason than i think this is a cool club that i would like to join.
How did you discover this thread?: your members told me.
Anything else you want to share?: I am terrible at answering questions.
:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: trickmobile
First Name (Optional): MJ
Age:17
Favorite car: 2013 Audi RS 6 Avant
Where are you from? (Optional): Atlanta
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Laid back but serious sometimes
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Civilian because I don't like to street race but i speed too much and I'm not a very good cop
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: I would everyday but my game has some scratches( little Brother) so until I get it replaced (it will be soon) i may not be able to join some lobbies.
Why I should let you be a member?: I want to be a member, um.... i dont have any other reason than i think this is a cool club that i would like to join.
How did you discover this thread?: your members told me.
Anything else you want to share?: I am terrible at answering questions.

I'm not a mod, but I do know that if you really read the rules, there would not be something missing from the bottom of your application. Read the rules.
 
I'm not a mod, but I do know that if you really read the rules, there would not be something missing from the bottom of your application. Read the rules.

I had read the rules three months ago but at the time they were full of members. i haven't reread them since and i just now decided to try to join while they are not full of members.
 
I had read the rules three months ago but at the time they were full of members. i haven't reread them since and i just now decided to try to join while they are not full of members.

The rules have since changed. I would advise rereading them.
 
PSN ID: trickmobile
First Name (Optional): MJ
Age:17
Favorite car: 2013 Audi RS 6 Avant
Where are you from? (Optional): Atlanta
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Laid back but serious sometimes
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Civilian because I don't like to street race but i speed too much and I'm not a very good cop
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: I would everyday but my game has some scratches( little Brother) so until I get it replaced (it will be soon) i may not be able to join some lobbies.
Why I should let you be a member?: I want to be a member, um.... i dont have any other reason than i think this is a cool club that i would like to join.
How did you discover this thread?: your members told me.
Anything else you want to share?: I am terrible at answering questions.
:gtplanet:

Accepted, welcome to the club !

EDIT: should we have a muscle car cruise tonight ?
 
Last edited:
I'm up for it depending on what time the cruise starts.
 
I could make one in a hour, if that's ok ?
 
That sounds good. I'll come in my cuda, charger, and superbird

Awesome ! I'll see you there.

EDIT: old muscle cars only.
 
Last edited:
Awesome ! I'll see you there.

EDIT: old muscle cars only.

The only muscle car I drive that is not old is my challenger an camaro. But I have the old versions of both of those
 
I'll be at lunch in an hour.
 
Nice! I'll get to cruise in my '69 Camaro or '71 Mustang!
 
Starting the lobby early.

Room number is: 1472-6118-3615-5263-5148
 
Just got done eating I still have to drive home. If the lobby is up I'll join.
 
I left, but I think It's still open.
 
What track is it at? Or is it closed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back