DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,845 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the..

Bugrunner decided to 'runaway' from the room to join his so called 'friends'.

And decided to kick the whole lobby out, despite knowing it could've had gone on.

(Miura was there.)
 
I could probably get back on around 6:00 maybe. I will try to make a lobby later on tonight for you guys.

Sure, I'll be on around that time (if you're in Eastern Time zone).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Any lobbies going to be up tonite? Around 8-9p??
 
What the..

Bugrunner decided to 'runaway' from the room to join his so called 'friends'.

And decided to kick the whole lobby out, despite knowing it could've had gone on.

(Miura was there.)

That's the risk taken when a non-member is left as host.
 
That's the risk taken when a non-member is left as host.

He called himself an 'ex-member'.

It got to a point where he decided to appoint random people as cops.
He didn't even realize that that I was a member, let alone a moderator.
 
Sorry guys. I won't be making a lobby tonight with all the bad storms around. :(
 
Seems I've spotted a Nissan GTR
 
I'm pretty sure all the storms are gone for the night, if so, I will make a lobby. I have some things to do before I make the lobby, though. I will try to get one up in 15 minutes.
 
I'm pretty sure all the storms are gone for the night, if so, I will make a lobby. I have some things to do before I make the lobby, though. I will try to get one up in 15 minutes.
Seems i've spotted a police car pulling over the Nissan GTR
 
Seems i've spotted a police car pulling over the Nissan GTR

Officer: "Sir, step out of the vehicle. Put your hands behind your head. Walk backwards towards the cruiser and put your head on the hood."
*Officer pulls out handcuffs and cuffs the driver to the front bullbar*
*Officer gets in GT-R and speeds away*
 
There aren't many members online right now. Before I host, I want to see some more members online so I'm not sitting in a lobby by myself or with 15 other non-members :yuck:.
 
Officer: "Sir, step out of the vehicle. Put your hands behind your head. Walk backwards towards the cruiser and put your head on the hood."
*Officer pulls out handcuffs and cuffs the driver to the front bullbar*
*Officer gets in GT-R and speeds away*
Also seems I've spotted a car show with a lot of Nissan's and more. Anyway I'm current at the Dury hotel, my dads RV has wifi wich is nice to have when traveling. Also sorry Dbeav my mother has to watch her TV so I probably won't be able to join.
 
I'm up for a room too.
 
Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-4711-0467-9859-7107
 
Out eating might be on in an 1hour depending how long we take.
 
At Chilis which has free wifi so I'm on my Ipod touch 32 gig.
 
If the lobby is still up and running I will join in ten minutes.
 
Seems I've spotted a moose.
Seems I've spotted a Nissan GTR
Seems i've spotted a police car pulling over the Nissan GTR
Officer: "Sir, step out of the vehicle. Put your hands behind your head. Walk backwards towards the cruiser and put your head on the hood."
*Officer pulls out handcuffs and cuffs the driver to the front bullbar*
*Officer gets in GT-R and speeds away*
Out eating might be on in an 1hour depending how long we take.
Man what I would do for a pizza right
At Chilis which has free wifi so I'm on my Ipod touch 32 gig.

Before I say this, I want to make it clear I'm not angry, and I'm not selecting any single person or group, but I think most of you can agree with me that these completely off topic posts need to stop. No one wants to read about where you're at on a vacation or what you saw today or what you're eating for dinner. I understand we're all friends and that's what friends talk about, but this is a thread for the cruising club. If you want to talk about your dinner, use another thread or use PM's.

Thanks.
 
Here's the new lobby number. 1472-6399-8451-1925-3862
 
Before I say this, I want to make it clear I'm not angry, and I'm not selecting any single person or group, but I think most of you can agree with me that these completely off topic posts need to stop. No one wants to read about where you're at on a vacation or what you saw today or what you're eating for dinner. I understand we're all friends and that's what friends talk about, but this is a thread for the cruising club. If you want to talk about your dinner, use another thread or use PM's.

Thanks.
Okay I got memo, anyway when are we going to get the skittles Mafia back in action?.
 
Before I say this, I want to make it clear I'm not angry, and I'm not selecting any single person or group, but I think most of you can agree with me that these completely off topic posts need to stop. No one wants to read about where you're at on a vacation or what you saw today or what you're eating for dinner. I understand we're all friends and that's what friends talk about, but this is a thread for the cruising club. If you want to talk about your dinner, use another thread or use PM's.

Thanks.

The only one that wasn't off topic was Beeph's 1st one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back