DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,954 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ameer add me if you can ill join mabye this evening if its still open, ok firehound thanks again for the car

I think I already added you.

EDIT: Yep, I did.

Also, do you guys want me to enable mics in the lounge?
 
I'm not sure. It would streamline radio communication, but I think many officers are used to typing in the chat box.

A possible idea could be to open up a GTPD chat using the PS3's text chat service, for communications kept private from the GT5 chat service.
 
I'm not sure. It would streamline radio communication, but I think many officers are used to typing in the chat box.

A possible idea could be to open up a GTPD chat using the PS3's text chat service, for communications kept private from the GT5 chat service.

That's a good idea actually.

And the GTPD Training is now open.
 
What are we doing in the training lobby ?
 
General training. We've started off doing simple traffic stops.
 
Firehound is it ok i ordered two cars ill give you two if you want.
 
Wait... You ordered two!?
 
I'm not sure. It would streamline radio communication, but I think many officers are used to typing in the chat box.

A possible idea could be to open up a GTPD chat using the PS3's text chat service, for communications kept private from the GT5 chat service.

I think that would be a good idea to have all the tickets in the chat box, just as a reference. Also, we could have things like "roadblock set by 2nd checkpoint" or watch "this car and that car, they might be speeding". It would help to keep things a bit more private, but it's up to you guys (cops).
 
I like the idea of having a separate chat for the cops. I think that's really something we should start doing.
 
yeah sorry i just want the RS6 forget the second one i was being stupid there for a minute or two
 
is the training session open now?
 
is the training session open now?

Why do you keep double posting ? You have been warned so many times. You are lucky you haven't been kicked out.
 
Yes, the training session is open.
 
Basically, two posts in a row. It's frowned upon here, so use the "Edit" button if you have anything else to say.
 
ok from now on i know what it is sorry everyone. i thought it was when you said the same thing twice.
 
When someone posts something then, rather than using the "edit" button, they post again.
 
Since the custom order policy came in, yeah. Any car you want, as long as I can send it and make it at 700HP or under.
 
Dbeav are you in the training session? Are you as well firehound?
 
Last edited:
DBeav isn't, but I am.
 
Firehound427
Since the custom order policy came in, yeah. Any car you want, as long as I can send it and make it at 700HP or under.

Do you think you can tune my RS6 Avant? I added ballast to make it 2225 kg. It has no modifications done on the engine.
 
Sure, just send it in. Audiboy ordered an RS6 of his own though, so I will not be able to send it back until tomorrow.
 
sorry its this keyboard the buttons stick and are all messed up.
 
Well then, I think I have myself a new job, since an... *Ahem* unfortunate training exercise.

Ameer thought we lacked EMS, so I am officially opening the GTFD, or Gran Turismo Fire Department. With bright red first responder cars and firetrucks, the GTFD's job is to deploy to fires or accidents and help out by putting out fires and rescuing people. More info coming soon...




















Damn, I'm on a roll for ideas today...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back