DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,963 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTPD Training has closed. It was some good training actually even though only Firehound, Cally, and NinjaFood joined.

Aww dangit. I don't start checking the thread until 12:00/13:00 to 22:00/0:00 everyday, so I missed the session :( . Well, I'll see if I can join the next training session if it opens during those hours. 👍
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Well then, I think I have myself a new job, since an... *Ahem* unfortunate training exercise.

Ameer thought we lacked EMS, so I am officially opening the GTFD, or Gran Turismo Fire Department. With bright red first responder cars and firetrucks, the GTFD's job is to deploy to fires or accidents and help out by putting out fires and rescuing people. More info coming soon...

Damn, I'm on a roll for ideas today...

Good idea. I like it. 👍
 
Guys, I don't think I'll be online until 19:00 EDT, it's quite hot and we don't have air conditioning (since the only spot to put one is at the back, and when the neighbours start smoking, we all suffocate).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I'm heading to work soon, and I'll probably be back around 9:00 PM EDT. I could maybe make a late lobby or at least join one.
 
GTPD Training has closed. It was some good training actually even though only Firehound, Cally, and NinjaFood joined.

Is anybody going to do the Summer Photo Competition? More details here: http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/photos.html

Hey don't forget about me! I was there for 20 minutes ;)

EDIT: also, i would be interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter while i'm off duty from the GTPD. I used to drive a red dodge ram a few months ago and respond to accidents.
 
Hey don't forget about me! I was there for 20 minutes ;)

EDIT: also, i would be interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter while i'm off duty from the GTPD. I used to drive a red dodge ram a few months ago and respond to accidents.

I knew that you'd be interested in the GTFD. I remember you driving the red Dodge RAM waiting for a call.

EDIT: Congratulations on your new position as moderator ENDURANCEGUY.:cheers:
 
Last edited:
I knew that you'd be interested in the GTFD. I remember you driving the red Dodge RAM waiting for a call.

EDIT: Congratulations on your new position as moderator ENDURANCEGUY.:cheers:

I would be happy to volunteer To GTFD. Also if RMS the kitten does join I might leave because I don't the us two being enemies isn't going to help at all.
 
Last edited:
Firehound427
Well then, I think I have myself a new job, since an... *Ahem* unfortunate training exercise.

Ameer thought we lacked EMS, so I am officially opening the GTFD, or Gran Turismo Fire Department. With bright red first responder cars and firetrucks, the GTFD's job is to deploy to fires or accidents and help out by putting out fires and rescuing people. More info coming soon...

Damn, I'm on a roll for ideas today...

RS6 Avant sent. :cheers:
 
Heeeeey guys, remember mee? No? Let's hope you do! ^^ Anyways, I'm just wondering that if I wanted to re-join this club, would I need to send another application? I did read DBeav saying no last time, but that was some time ago, wondering if anything changed.. Lemme know!=3
 
Dbeav are you in the training session? Are you as well firehound?

Its not hard to spell right these guys got me trained to spell right, I think you could spell correctly.
 
Heeeeey guys, remember mee? No? Let's hope you do! ^^ Anyways, I'm just wondering that if I wanted to re-join this club, would I need to send another application? I did read DBeav saying no last time, but that was some time ago, wondering if anything changed.. Lemme know!=3

o6villma! Hey man. Long time no see. Quite a few things have changed in this club. You might want to read posts a few pages back. Ask DBeav12 about your application.
 
o6villma! Hey man. Long time no see. Quite a few things have changed in this club. You might want to read posts a few pages back. Ask DBeav12 about your application.

Yeah indeed, long time! Would you be able to just tell me how many pages back (approximately). Or is it in the OP? Only thing I know of changes is of GTFD which I look forward to seeing in action =D
 
Yeah indeed, long time! Would you be able to just tell me how many pages back (approximately). Or is it in the OP? Only thing I know of changes is of GTFD which I look forward to seeing in action =D

Nothing REALLY important to read about in previous pages actually. If you want to you can skim through the last 3-5 pages if you'd like. Some new things are in the OP and website. (http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html)
 
Nothing REALLY important to read about in previous pages actually. If you want to you can skim through the last 3-5 pages if you'd like. Some new things are in the OP and website. (http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html)

Hahahaha.. I'm gonna guess some members were overusing the word "bro".. That must be the funniest one in the OP xDDDD
 
Hahahaha.. I'm gonna guess some members were overusing the word "bro".. That must be the funniest one in the OP xDDDD

The thing that's ironic is DBeav's entry message in GT5, which is "Bro, do you even lift?"
:lol:

And thanks ameer! I've joined the second floor of the club. :)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I have proof that's the sea monster at Trail Mountain circuit.

Yes, thank you. We all know this exists. But it's completely unrelated to the thread.
 
whats wrong with my spelling now funny? And beav you should make a lobby!
 
Guys. Give audiboy some slack. The guy just joined the site 2 days ago. Treat him like an equal instead of writing "can you not read?" All of us were in his shoes at one point.
 
whats wrong with my spelling now funny? And beav you should make a lobby!

DBeav asked you for one thing and only one thing DO NOT ASK FOR LOBBIES a number will be posted here if a lobby gets opened.
 
We have out first entry for the Summer Photo Competition. (No names will be given.)

Also, some news things have been added to the website.
 
Beav said he may make a lobby or he will join one so i replied that he should make one not join one so dont be mean ok? I was not asking if a lobby was made or not so please just stop. I know what time Beav gets off ok. im not stupid i can read!
 
Last edited:
Making a lobby. Number up here in 5-10 minutes.

PS3 is being a 🤬. :banghead:

Lobby is up.

1472-6118-3701-4257-4361
 
Last edited:
Got back from work early. :sly: :D I'm ready to join a lobby.

The thing that's ironic is DBeav's entry message in GT5, which is "Bro, do you even lift?"
:lol:

And thanks ameer! I've joined the second floor of the club. :)
~ENDURANCEGUY

Well, I probably got 20 messages like this: "Hey bro did u get my message," or "how do i join your club bro," and "ok thanx bro". It's so annoying. So, I had to put an end to it.

Heeeeey guys, remember mee? No? Let's hope you do! ^^ Anyways, I'm just wondering that if I wanted to re-join this club, would I need to send another application? I did read DBeav saying no last time, but that was some time ago, wondering if anything changed.. Lemme know!=3

Well, as you can see, we are currently full. However, I'll see what I can do and if I'm able to open up a space, I'll let you know. When the space does open up, you need to submit an application and be accepted again (you will probably be accepted, don't worry.).
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
I hate having nat type 3... But when I find the room I will join it..

Edit: Is it a private lobby? If so I can't join.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back