DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,970 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
audiboy90
Beav said he may make a lobby or he will join one so i replied that he should make one not join one so dont be mean ok? I was not asking if a lobby was made or not so please just stop. I know what time Beav gets off ok. im not stupid i can read!

Wait, I'm confused. o_o
 
I am going to order a cop car but first i wanted to know if anyone had a grip tune for a Mercedes Benz SlS AMG?

I tried to tune it myself but it has terrible handling and i suck at tuning:tdown:
 
Hmm all of my SLSs handle great but lets stay on topic maybe try asking the tuning forums.
 
I'll volunteer to be firefighter. And I know this is a dumb question but how do you take pictures in GT5, the rooms.
 
Last edited:
Hi ameer, just wondering have you got a email address I can send the photos to ?

EDIT: Its ok, I'll try to send them through the ps3.

EDIT2: Ok, I sent you the pictures on ps3, I hope you like them.
 
Last edited:
Well, if you guys didn't notice, there are little present icons hidden throughout the website. If you find them, they'res something inside. :) Another member already found 1 of them. 2 Left.
 
If you find them, they'res something inside. :)

Like a Trojan virus? :dopey:

I found one, filled out a form, and it said something was wrong.
 
so when is there going to be a lobby today?
 
What did it say exactly?

"Form disabled. This form has been disabled."
When I clicked on more details it said "Details: Form did not pass status check."
 
"Form disabled. This form has been disabled."
When I clicked on more details it said "Details: Form did not pass status check."

Yeah, I tried it right now. Form disabled. It was working about 1 hour ago. Don't worry, you'll get your prize.
Any particular color?

Also, I'm going to make a new form and put the present boxes somewhere else.
 
Yeah, I tried it right now. Form disabled. It was working about 1 hour ago. Don't worry, you'll get your prize.
Any particular color?

Also, I'm going to make a new form and put the present boxes somewhere else.

I just found two of them.. :grumpy:
But If this counts, I'll let other people take the paints.
 
Yeah, I tried it right now. Form disabled. It was working about 1 hour ago. Don't worry, you'll get your prize.
Any particular color?

Also, I'm going to make a new form and put the present boxes somewhere else.

Ehh... I don't need any more paint. I already have around... THIRTEEN HUNDRED or so. So give it to another member. ;)
 
I just found two of them.. :grumpy:
But If this counts, I'll let other people take the paints.

I've found all of them, but I'm keeping tight lipped. Heh heh.
 
OK, I've moved the present locations. The first 5 people who submit the form get the paint. Start looking!

Also,

BEav_site_stats.png
 
Last edited:
Still disabled? Unless it's just me.
 
It works now! It says something along the lines of Thank You.
 
Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving for vacation Saturday, July 20, and I will be back Saturday, July 27. Try not to burn this club down while I'm gone. :lol: I will still be able to check the thread, but I won't be able to join lobbies.
 
2 more paint chips available.

EDIT: 1 more paint chip left.
 
Last edited:
No lobbies tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back