DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,096 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were like 500 flies out there. I don't know what the hell is so great about my garage. :lol:


Anyways, the PS3 is cooperating so far, and so the room number is 1472-6118-3701-4258-4003

Don't drive high. It's dangerous.
 
There were like 500 flies out there. I don't know what the hell is so great about my garage. :lol:


Anyways, the PS3 is cooperating so far, and so the room number is 1472-6118-3701-4258-4003

On my way!
 
Room is over halfway full now, and it's only members that have joined!!! :D
 
Several people just disconnected, including Comp, Moh and me...
 
Lobby esploded. :(

I'll make a new one.
 
Boom goes the lobby.
 
Got d'ced.

Umm that was just so awkward....
 
Lobby just blew up.
 
Firehound427
Several people just disconnected, including Comp, Moh and me...

I'll remake a lobby, I normally get quite a good connection.
 
There goes that lobby.
Josh goes offline too.
 
I feel like a jerk for only playing for a short time, but I gotta go. Sorry.
 
I can't make a lobby. It keeps giving me an error code. Let me try again...

LOBBY IS UP

1472-6399-8665-9409-0540
 
I was just signed out of PSN as well. I wonder what happened?
 
The Internet exploded. It's ok.
 
Well, that was a fun chase while it lasted. Nice CTR2 and AM Corvette to whoever was a cop. I forgot and I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to run away. RR > AWD & FR. :D
 
If the lobby is still up.. I'm coming with my new cop car =D
 
Well, that was a fun chase while it lasted. Nice CTR2 and AM Corvette to whoever was a cop. I forgot and I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to run away. RR > AWD & FR. :D

I take it you was using your BTR?

*That thing is actually fast! I think it's faster than my CTR2 - well in the dry at least.
 
I take it you was using your BTR?

*That thing is actually fast! I think it's faster than my CTR2 - well in the dry at least.

Not the slow 391 HP one. The 640+/- HP one was today.
 
The lobby was pretty fun. Had to leave for dinner and then a car show, though.
 
I don't know what time I'll be home tomorrow, but I should definately be able to host a lobby around 7:00 PM!
 
DBeav12
I don't know what time I'll be home tomorrow, but I should definately be able to host a lobby around 7:00 PM!

7 pm today or tomorrow?
 
Anyone else up for a lobby tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back