DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,053 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be able to join one more.
 
I don't know if I could join.. we'll see.
 
Is there a lobby up right now? I'm up to join
 
Is there a lobby up right now? I'm up to join

No there is not. I was hoping that someone could host.
 
No there is not. I was hoping that someone could host.

If it's allowed I could host. I have good connection.
 
I'll set up a room and other members may host when I leave.

Lobby number: 1472-6399-8408-2429-3980
 
Well. That was interesting.

You see, I suck at hosting and... yeah. Mm-hmm. *Shoves hands in pockets and walks away*
 
Well. That was interesting.

You see, I suck at hosting and... yeah. Mm-hmm. *Shoves hands in pockets and walks away*

You don't suck at hosting. It was a good lobby.
 
From now on when we are in a lobby and an argument breaks out, I'm just going to sit back and say something random. Whether its something to make people laugh because its so random or a fact about something completely unrelated. I'll only jump in if things get heated and needs to stop.

I think this will be pretty fun.
 
We should have a cars and coffee on sunday.
 
From now on when we are in a lobby and an argument breaks out, I'm just going to sit back and say something random. Whether its something to make people laugh because its so random or a fact about something completely unrelated. I'll only jump in if things get heated and needs to stop.

I think this will be pretty fun.

Wow, was there another argument? =/
 
Well. That was interesting.

You see, I suck at hosting and... yeah. Mm-hmm. *Shoves hands in pockets and walks away*

What happened? ;D
 
Guys funnyguy put "Proud Administrator of DBeav's12 Legit cops and cruise" as in his profile, We've got to do something about that...
 
Guys funnyguy put "Proud Administrator of DBeav's12 Legit cops and cruise" as in his profile, We've got to do something about that...

Agreed. Maybe if everything we say doesn't make him change it MAYBE a site admin will help.. but what are the odds of that?
 
Guys funnyguy put "Proud Administrator of DBeav's12 Legit cops and cruise" as in his profile, We've got to do something about that...

You have GOT to be kidding me...
 
I PM'd him about the "Proud Admin..." thing. He replied saying that he was just kidding. I told him to take it off before someone (like Beav) finds out. FunnyGuy replies with "why would he care?" I actually don't know what to do about it.

He also tried signing up for another club, rejected.
 
I PM'd him about the "Proud Admin..." thing. He replied saying that he was just kidding. I told him to take it off before someone (like Beav) finds out. FunnyGuy replies with "why would he care?" I actually don't know what to do about it.

He also tried signing up for another club, rejected.

My idea is we'll let him go with the flow for a couple of days and if this thing does not stop we will have to talk to a Website Admin.
 
I think he should be kicked out of the club.
 
Guys, enough talk about funnyguy. I have already reported him for a stupid PM he sent me yesterday. Let the GTP Staff take care of this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back