DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,068 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, enough talk about funnyguy. I have already reported him for a stupid PM he sent me yesterday. Let the GTP Staff take care of this.

Agreed. 👍
 
Busy, lol I will try to join a lobby tonight or tomorrow.
 
Guys, enough talk about funnyguy. I have already reported him for a stupid PM he sent me yesterday. Let the GTP Staff take care of this.

Dan, you still wanna have that meeting?
 
I PM'd him about the "Proud Admin..." thing. He replied saying that he was just kidding. I told him to take it off before someone (like Beav) finds out. FunnyGuy replies with "why would he care?" I actually don't know what to do about it.

He also tried signing up for another club, rejected.

You do realize that Beav is going to read your post right??

None the less, I'm preparing a PM for funnyguy. Hopefully, he takes it off or otherwise you may probably not see me on the forum anymore if he reports what I'm going to say to him. *Don't worry, it doesn't contain any curses and stuff. He's not mature enough to be approached with words like that.
 
You do realize that Beav is going to read your post right??

None the less, I'm preparing a PM for funnyguy. Hopefully, he takes it off or otherwise you may probably not see me on the forum anymore if he reports what I'm going to say to him. *Don't worry, it doesn't contain any curses and stuff. He's not mature enough to be approached with words like that.

Yes, I know.
 
You do realize that Beav is going to read your post right??

None the less, I'm preparing a PM for funnyguy. Hopefully, he takes it off or otherwise you may probably not see me on the forum anymore if he reports what I'm going to say to him. *Don't worry, it doesn't contain any curses and stuff. He's not mature enough to be approached with words like that.

Good luck.
 
This Funnyguy stuff isn't over yet? :rolleyes:
 
You do realize that Beav is going to read your post right??

None the less, I'm preparing a PM for funnyguy. Hopefully, he takes it off or otherwise you may probably not see me on the forum anymore if he reports what I'm going to say to him. *Don't worry, it doesn't contain any curses and stuff. He's not mature enough to be approached with words like that.

Can you please address this somewhere else like a PSN chat room or private messaging each other.
 
Anyway, does anyone want me to open room?
 
I would join. Think I'll cruise in my Murcielago LP670-4 as a tribute to the Diablo SV...
 
This is what I love about this club, how people reply to your posts incredibly quickly.

Anyway, the room is up.

Room Number: 1472-6118-3615-5258-6462.

As usual, we are at Sarthe.

EDIT: Got disconnected from my own room..

Making another one.
 
This is what I love about this club, how people reply to your posts incredibly quickly.

Anyway, the room is up.

Room Number: 1472-6118-3615-5258-6462.

As usual, we are at Sarthe.

EDIT: Got disconnected from my own room.. as usual

Making another one.

:p
 
New Room Number: 1472-6118-3615-5258-6477.
 
CallmeDan
From now on when we are in a lobby and an argument breaks out, I'm just going to sit back and say something random. Whether its something to make people laugh because its so random or a fact about something completely unrelated. I'll only jump in if things get heated and needs to stop.

I think this will be pretty fun.

Hahahahahahahahahaha I do that all of the time.
 
Hahahahahahahahahaha I do that all of the time.

Really? You never struck me as that kind of person. You always seemed more laid back and just let the argument play out while you drift one of your cool cars.
 
CallmeDan
Really? You never struck me as that kind of person. You always seemed more laid back and just let the argument play out while you drift one of your cool cars.

Depends on my mood and how much 🤬 I can tolerate that particular moment :lol:. Usually you are right. But sometimes I am a troll at heart. I have stories.

And thanks for the complement about the cars. If the room is still open I may join in a second. Just woke up.
 
Depends on my mood and how much 🤬 I can tolerate that particular moment :lol:. Usually you are right. But sometimes I am a troll at heart. I have stories.
:lol: Awesome.
lock2lock
And thanks for the complement about the cars. If the room is still open I may join in a second. Just woke up.
That Camaro you have is one of them. ;)

I'll join after I watch this 18 minute long video. :P
 
Guys that are in the lobby at the moment, Ameer IS Undercover.
 
Guys that are in the lobby at the moment, Ameer IS Undercover.

"Hey ameer! You're an undercover cop, too?! Awesome!" LOL
 
I'd try to join now, but my older brother is using the PS3 with his friend and I don't wanna steal it from them. Plus I got plans for tonight. If anything I might be able to be on around 5 EST and if not then, then I can do a late night sesh and I could try to be on around 11 EST.

EDIT: Turns out I can play. I'm going on now.
 
Did anyone else get disconnected or just me?

EDIT: Never mind, just joined again.
 
I could probably join in an hour.
 
Well, the lobby turned into a ricer derp fest.
 
I could probably join in an hour.

*Facepalm.

I just left to join the one that you were going to host later; cause I'm going to get a bite to eat and leave my PS3 to cool down.
 
I could host one later... would that be better?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back