DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,877 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I feel really bad about not joining anything these past three days. I've been really busy with preparing for school and whatnot. School for me starts tomorrow, but I shouldn't exactly have that much homework to do, so I'll see if I can join something then.
 
Room is closed; Kad is making a Trackday lobby.
 
Well, school starts tomorrow. You guy's probably won't be seeing me make morning lobbies or attending early lobbies.
 
Well, school starts tomorrow. You guy's probably won't be seeing me make morning lobbies or attending early lobbies.

Same boat for me.
 
Same boat for me.

Well, school starts tomorrow. You guy's probably won't be seeing me make morning lobbies or attending early lobbies.

Gah, I feel really bad about not joining anything these past three days. I've been really busy with preparing for school and whatnot. School for me starts tomorrow, but I shouldn't exactly have that much homework to do, so I'll see if I can join something then.

Woah. That will mean there won't be the same amount of lobbies. I start September the 3rd and I don't know what to do with the remaining days :indiff:
 
mohammadsen
Woah. That will mean there won't be the same amount of lobbies. I start September the 3rd and I don't know what to do with the remaining days :indiff:

Hit the streets/parks....
 
Woah. That will mean there won't be the same amount of lobbies. I start September the 3rd and I don't know what to do with the remaining days :indiff:

1 advantage of having a broken PS3 - you don't have to worry about what you're gonna do when DBeav's club stops making 3 lobbies a day.

School starts for me on the 6th. Which is my birthday...:grumpy:
 
Its a good thing because ive been hosting every lobby in august -.-
 
Hit the streets/parks....

1 advantage of having a broken PS3 - you don't have to worry about what you're gonna do when DBeav's club stops making 3 lobbies a day.

School starts for me on the 6th. Which is my birthday...:grumpy:

I do hit the parks, When I'm not working. When I work I like to come home and relax so thats going to suck. I'll get used to it.
 
I should be able to join lobbies until the 29th thats when my Automotive classes restart. But they're not all day so I should still be able to join lobbies.
 
Last edited:
I start school tuesday after that i cant only attend an evening lobby. it was a fun summer!
 
I meant GTPD and I can't talk on PS3 because I am getting it back from Sony Today.
 
School starts on the 3rd for me. This is going to be some boring mornings.
 
Poor you. :lol: Well i finally have time on my own in mornings :D.
 
Try to keep it on-topic, guys.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I won't be on until Sunday
 
:) I lm asking for a lobby.

Since the good advice from demi didn't seem to get through, stop asking for lobbies.


And on the subject of lobbies, I just got home from school and am checking if there is anything more I have to do, so I won't be able to host for a bit.
 
Awww is there no lobby? :(
 
A lobby number is posted when one is made.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back