DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,039 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DBeav12, can you add me to the usual cop list? Most of the time I'm a cop in the lobbies.
Also, what does the moderator of the club do. And, how could I get promoted to admin?
 
PSN ID(Required) McOwnage_just
First Name(Optional) : Anthony
Age: 16
Favorite car: Mustang
Where are you from(optional): NY
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back usually
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I don't think so
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? I can be the mafia car because I have a E55 AMG
Why I should let you be a member: I love to cruise and play cops with other people.
Have you read the rules: Of Course
Anything else you want to share: Nope
 
PSN ID(Required) McOwnage_just
First Name(Optional) : Anthony
Age: 16
Favorite car: Mustang
Where are you from(optional): NY
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back usually
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I don't think so
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? I can be the mafia car because I have a E55 AMG
Why I should let you be a member: I love to cruise and play cops with other people.
Have you read the rules: Of Course
Anything else you want to share: Nope

Accepted Welcome to the club!
 
I think the biggest problem with the club is that non-members sometimes join our lobbies.
 
Will there be a lobby tonight.
 
DBeav12, can you add me to the usual cop list? Most of the time I'm a cop in the lobbies.
Also, what does the moderator of the club do. And, how could I get promoted to admin?

I'm assuming they have most of the power of administrators, to accept people into the club and advise DBeav on stuff. Keep joining lobbies and show that you're not an idiot and you can become an administrator. :dopey:
 
ameer67
You will probably have to ask Superstreet556 or the other admins.

Alright thanks again.
 
If there's a lobby, the person who plans on hosting it will let everyone know in advance. You don't need to ask if there will be a lobby tonight. If nothing's been said, chances are there won't be a lobby. ;)
 
I'm assuming they have most of the power of administrators, to accept people into the club and advise DBeav on stuff. Keep joining lobbies and show that you're not an idiot and you can become an administrator. :dopey:
Does it matter if I miss like a day once a week? I don't think I'll be able to play today.
 
You will probably have to ask Superstreet556 or the other admins.

I rarely host my own lobbies. It's kinda of a pain in the bum. Stressful and having to remind newbies about something called rules, something that they believe doesn't apply to them.

The only time I take the role of host is if the current host gets disconnected and I'm the next one up.
 
Does it matter if I miss like a day once a week? I don't think I'll be able to play today.

Not at all. It's only a problem if your one of the millions of people who joined this club, then never joined a lobby or posted in this thread again.
 
Does it matter if I miss like a day once a week? I don't think I'll be able to play today.

I miss lobbies all the time. I wouldn't worry. DBeav is a nice guy. He won't ban you if you can't make every single lobby. Just show up when you have the time to.

At least you're not one of the people in this club that only posts an application, never posts again on the thread, and doesn't even make an effort to join a lobby.
 
I miss lobbies all the time. I wouldn't worry. DBeav is a nice guy. He won't ban you if you can't make every single lobby. Just show up when you have the time to.

At least you're not one of the people in this club that only posts an application, never posts again on the thread, and doesn't even make an effort to join a lobby.

Not at all. It's only a problem if your one of the millions of people who joined this club, then never joined a lobby or posted in this thread again.

Cool, thanks guys:)
 
I had a member message me about the "Hot Pursuit" game you guys have been playing. I am assuming everyone knows about it. I added it to the bottom of the front page, and I would appreciate it if everyone would check it out to see if anything could be added.
 
Yeah, I often think the '05-'09 Mustangs were disappointing performers. Things were better after '11 when the 5.0 came back, but as for the earlier ones... That, and the Mustang is one of the closest things to the Crown Victoria, which is why I put it in the Patrol category. I often dump my Patrol cars for the Highway Patrol cars after my first pursuit anyway.

Next up. Doog, I think it would be interesting if you could perhaps do a little guide for the Skyline Pace Cars? 'Cause now everyone associates them with cop cars...

Finally. Street? Is it OK if I could perhaps add you as a friend? I would like your Mt. Aso Route 68 and Toscana Highway 291 tracks for practicing and when I host a lobby.

Those tracks are Dbeav's, and you can add me as a friend if you want.
 
Those tracks are Dbeav's, and you can add me as a friend if you want.

Superstreet, do you have a name for your tracks? I don't think I have your tracks on the list...
 
I had a member message me about the "Hot Pursuit" game you guys have been playing. I am assuming everyone knows about it. I added it to the bottom of the front page, and I would appreciate it if everyone would check it out to see if anything could be added.
Nice feature that I can add to the website. Good thinking.
 
HOT PURSUIT:

In approx. 10minutes, I will be hosting a Hot Pursuit Lobby.
Lobby Title: GTP Hot Pursuit
Course: Special Stage Route 5
Laps: 5
Race Type: Race For Fun
Skid Recovery Force: Off
See you there!

If you are having trouble finding the lobby, you may add me (NFSGUY).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
HOT PURSUIT:

In approx. 10minutes, I will be hosting a Hot Pursuit Lobby.
Lobby Title: GTP Hot Pursuit
Course: Special Stage Route 5
Laps: 5
Race Type: Race For Fun
Skid Recovery Force: Off
See you there!

If you are having trouble finding the lobby, you may add me (NFSGUY).
~ENDURANCEGUY

Tell me the results of the session when you are done.Thank you.
 
HOT PURSUIT:

In approx. 10minutes, I will be hosting a Hot Pursuit Lobby.
Lobby Title: GTP Hot Pursuit
Course: Special Stage Route 5
Laps: 5
Race Type: Race For Fun
Skid Recovery Force: Off
See you there!

If you are having trouble finding the lobby, you may add me (NFSGUY).
~ENDURANCEGUY
How long will you keep the lobby open?
 
The room number is 1472 6118 3658 4758 2486
 
Come on guys! We need people to join! :)
 
AzNTypeR
I honestly feel incredibly sorry to be your neighbours! :lol:

Two words sound proofing.

Anyway i ended up getting called in so I won't be able to join rooms tonight.
 
LOBBY CLOSED
Sorry. It's 9:19 PM. Can't stay any longer.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Someone should make lobby's around 1 or 2 but I'm guessing everybody works :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back