DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,039 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh man, missed today's lobby. :(
 
Hey doog, could I request the R35 GTRs to be added to the cop list on the website?
 
Hey doog, could I request the R35 GTRs to be added to the cop list on the website?
I'm the website creater. Doog is the make of the Police Car Guide on the site. Do you want the GTR's on the Guide or on the rules with the recommended cop cars?
 
DBeav12, make sure you add McOwange (McOwnage_just) to the members list.
 
Definitely won't be able to join this week and next week's lobbies. Finals are fast approaching and I don't want anything to affect my grade. Sorry guys.
 
Hey guys!

I had an idea. I am making maps of the tracks we usually use. The maps will include the names of streets/interstates/highways, bodies of water, nearby roads, and other things (City Hall, Gas Station, etc.) They will take awhile to make though!
 
Hey guys!

I had an idea. I am making maps of the tracks we usually use. The maps will include the names of streets/interstates/highways, bodies of water, nearby roads, and other things (City Hall, Gas Station, etc.) They will take awhile to make though!

Sounds great! Have fun with it! :)
 
Hey doog, could I request the R35 GTRs to be added to the cop list on the website?

Yes.

And for future reference, you guys don't have to go out of your way to request a specific police car be added. If I've seen it being used for police duty, I'm gonna add it. 👍
 
Do you have to sign up to be a cop or can you just waltz in an begin your patrol?

Edit: 700th post! :dopey:
 
In my past experiences I've pretty much been able to be a cop whenever I please.
 
In my past experiences I've pretty much been able to be a cop whenever I please.

I guess I'll have to do that next time, then. I wasn't so sure of how that works.
 
I guess I'll have to do that next time, then. I wasn't so sure of how that works.

You can do whatever you want as long as you announce it in the room. A problem I see (though it's usually with non-club members) is that people will take a black GT-R and start acting like a police officer (flashing lights and honking at speeders), but the speeders don't know what's going on because the cop never announced they were a cop! :dunce:
 
You can do whatever you want as long as you announce it in the room. A problem I see (though it's usually with non-club members) is that people will take a black GT-R and start acting like a police officer (flashing lights and honking at speeders), but the speeders don't know what's going on because the cop never announced they were a cop! :dunce:

I HATE when I join a cops room, and the cops just ticket you for the fun of it. Like when I passed a cop once while traveling under the speed limit, and then he gets all up on me and tries a pit maneuver and everything. Really? Get a grip already.
 
Hey guys!

I had an idea. I am making maps of the tracks we usually use. The maps will include the names of streets/interstates/highways, bodies of water, nearby roads, and other things (City Hall, Gas Station, etc.) They will take awhile to make though!

That sounds good Street! I think I could help you with the maps. For example, on Tokyo, I call the main straight and lower half of the track the Downtown District, and the back straight and upper half of the track Route 246. Also, the last corner I like to call the underpass, since the left-hander just before the corner is (I think) an underpass.
Also, I'll send you a FR later.
 
I HATE when I join a cops room, and the cops just ticket you for the fun of it. Like when I passed a cop once while traveling under the speed limit, and then he gets all up on me and tries a pit maneuver and everything. Really? Get a grip already.

And the ones that randomly give a ticket WITHOUT pulling you over.

I also joined a cops lobby once and it was at SSR5. I was going the opposite way driving at the speed limit in a PT Cruiser. This one jack*ss made himself police captain of the lobby even though he wasn't the host. Every. Single. Lap. He rammed me because "I was going the wrong way" even though the host didn't say we couldn't go the opposite way. And he was constantly talking s**t to me like "PT Cruisers are pedo mobiles." Eventually I got the host to kick him :D

But in all seriousness, our next lobbies need mics disabled. I don't want another repeat with the bad*sses of PlayStation Network.
 
Hey guys!

I had an idea. I am making maps of the tracks we usually use. The maps will include the names of streets/interstates/highways, bodies of water, nearby roads, and other things (City Hall, Gas Station, etc.) They will take awhile to make though!
Looks like a great idea! Are you going to put it in a picture format?. If so I can put it on the website.
 
And the ones that randomly give a ticket WITHOUT pulling you over.

I also joined a cops lobby once and it was at SSR5. I was going the opposite way driving at the speed limit in a PT Cruiser. This one jack*ss made himself police captain of the lobby even though he wasn't the host. Every. Single. Lap. He rammed me because "I was going the wrong way" even though the host didn't say we couldn't go the opposite way. And he was constantly talking s**t to me like "PT Cruisers are pedo mobiles." Eventually I got the host to kick him :D

But in all seriousness, our next lobbies need mics disabled. I don't want another repeat with the bad*sses of PlayStation Network.

Whoo! You can say that again :indiff: It gets really annoying!
 
So then, time to outline a plan for the room I will be hosting on Friday.
Track: Circuit De La Sarthe
Cars:
Patrol: Taurus SHO
Highway Patrol: Corvette C5 Z06
Rhino: Pikes Peak Quattro
Interceptor: Murcielago LP640 (For high speed pursuits ONLY)
Tactical: N/A
Also, I was thinking about a competition within the club. Cop car creators would create what they thought was the best car for patrolling and pursuits, and I would test them, with the prize of a Corvette Z06 interceptor for the winner.
 
Whats the name of the lobby usually? Any lobbies now?
 
I usually call my lobbies Cops 75mph Right, but I also post the room number here for members to jump right in. No lobbies right now as far as I'm aware of, but this club is mostly American, so it might be worth checking later when they're on.
 
I usually call my lobbies Cops 75mph Right, but I also post the room number here for members to jump right in. No lobbies right now as far as I'm aware of, but this club is mostly American, so it might be worth checking later when they're on.

Same time as Last Week? (8-9PM?)
 
Yep. Same time as every week. Maybe someday I'll host on SSR7, but not this time. It's hard patrolling 18 miles of tarmac without a team of designated cops to help me, and with a wide open highway (before SSRX, this was THE top speed track), there's the temptation for randoms to pull out supercars and race cars and go flat out.
 
Yep. Same time as every week. Maybe someday I'll host on SSR7, but not this time. It's hard patrolling 18 miles of tarmac without a team of designated cops to help me, and with a wide open highway (before SSRX, this was THE top speed track), there's the temptation for randoms to pull out supercars and race cars and go flat out.

I dont mind being in your team of designated cops ;p

Just note that i'll probably be pretty far behind in my 8C ;)
 
Hey, don't panic, I've got quite a few cop cars. Working on a Z06 with a little more than what I usually put in right now. Intended to be a cop car competition prize, maybe I could give it to you while I work on it?
 
Firehound427
Also, I was thinking about a competition within the club. Cop car creators would create what they thought was the best car for patrolling and pursuits, and I would test them, with the prize of a Corvette Z06 interceptor for the winner.

If this competition is on Friday, I won't be able to make it, because I am only 10 hours out of 24 hours completed on the 24 hours of le mans.... what kind of cars would be in this? (All-around, interceptor, ect)
 
DBeav12, make sure you add McOwange (McOwnage_just) to the members list.

Thanks. I don't know how I missed his application...:ouch:
 
I'd say the competition is going to be a little more on the all-rounder side. Don't panic though, this competition's not going to be held any time soon until I can fully organize it!
 
Firehound427
I'd say the competition is going to be a little more on the all-rounder side. Don't panic though, this competition's not going to be held any time soon until I can fully organize it!

Ok.... I already have some cars for that then. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back