DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,084 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any lobbies up today? If no one can, I can make a Hot Pursuit for those interested.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Yep. Same time as every week. Maybe someday I'll host on SSR7, but not this time. It's hard patrolling 18 miles of tarmac without a team of designated cops to help me, and with a wide open highway (before SSRX, this was THE top speed track), there's the temptation for randoms to pull out supercars and race cars and go flat out.

If there is a SSR7 lobby eventually, I WILL be a cop the whole time. Not undercover, but an obvious cop. Perhaps even "police helicopter" to check everyone at a time.

But what is a cop supposed to do when a car is speeding on the opposite side of the track? Follow him to one of the hairpins or alert the other cops?
 
If there is a SSR7 lobby eventually, I WILL be a cop the whole time. Not undercover, but an obvious cop. Perhaps even "police helicopter" to check everyone at a time.

But what is a cop supposed to do when a car is speeding on the opposite side of the track? Follow him to one of the hairpins or alert the other cops?

Report it to dispatch (In other words, Report it to the other officers). If I'm there, I'd usually arrest him immediately.

As well, I don't get how there is 6 votes for the Hot Pursuit on the club's website., when it was never officially made its start in this club. (Last lobby, barely anyone joined).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Looks like a great idea! Are you going to put it in a picture format?. If so I can put it on the website.

It is in picture format. I'm almost done with SSR5! I will post the map later. Hopefully the maps can be official.
 
Report it to dispatch (In other words, Report it to the other officers). If I'm there, I'd usually arrest him immediately.

As well, I don't get how there is 6 votes for the Hot Pursuit on the club's website., when it was never officially made its start in this club. (Last lobby, barely anyone joined).
~ENDURANCEGUY

How many people joined?
 
The website looks amazing, ameer67! Job well done :cheers:

What other cars will you add to the 'Cops' section?
 
The website looks amazing, ameer67! Job well done :cheers:

What other cars will you add to the 'Cops' section?

Thanks!:)

The Cars in the Cops section are made by Doog. You can ask him.
 
EnduranceGuy, I'm not sure if it's an issue on your end or my end, but your Golf and GT-R aren't able to be borrowed. The option is greyed out and if you attempt to click it it gives you some excuse that they can't be borrowed. :grumpy:
 
So, Doog, what other cars will you keep under the Cops Section?
 
EnduranceGuy, I'm not sure if it's an issue on your end or my end, but your Golf and GT-R aren't able to be borrowed. The option is greyed out and if you attempt to click it it gives you some excuse that they can't be borrowed. :grumpy:

Do you have the carpack that includes the Golf IV R and the Nissan GT-R Black edition? That's possibly why.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
EnduranceGuy, I'm not sure if it's an issue on your end or my end, but your Golf and GT-R aren't able to be borrowed. The option is greyed out and if you attempt to click it it gives you some excuse that they can't be borrowed. :grumpy:

It might me because they are DLC cars.
 
So, Doog, what other cars will you keep under the Cops Section?

And for future reference, you guys don't have to go out of your way to request a specific police car be added. If I've seen it being used for police duty, I'm gonna add it. 👍

I'm obviously not gonna add an X1 if someone's using that thinking they're a cop, but other than that, anything's possible.

Do you have the carpack that includes the Golf IV R and the Nissan GT-R Black edition? That's possibly why.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Nope, I've got all the DLCs besides the HSV-10 and the N24 GT-R.
 
I'm obviously not gonna add an X1 if someone's using that thinking they're a cop, but other than that, anything's possible.



Nope, I've got all the DLCs besides the HSV-10 and the N24 GT-R.

Well, I'm really not sure why it's not allowing you to borrow it. I'll try to re-share them in couple of minutes.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Doog, try now.

I will be hosting a Hot Pursuit lobby in aprrox. 10 - 20 minutes or earlier.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Doog
Yes.

And for future reference, you guys don't have to go out of your way to request a specific police car be added. If I've seen it being used for police duty, I'm gonna add it. 👍

Excellent!

This sucks... im groinded from the ps3 so im not sure how long it wil be before I xan join you..
 
Dang it. I'm not sure what's wrong now.
Instead, I can give you the tune if you wish. 💡
~ENDURANCEGUY

I don't need a tune for the GT-R as I already have a police-prepped one. The Golf I'm not sure about though.

Excellent!

This sucks... im groinded from the ps3 so im not sure how long it wil be before I xan join you..

HeckNo.png
 
I might join.

EDIT: You can't borrow DLC cars no matter what, if that's what you're trying to do.
 
Theace37
Excellent!

This sucks... im groinded from the ps3 so im not sure how long it wil be before I xan join you..

Sometimes I love being a adult. Sorry bro
 
PSN ID: GTP_Michelin9960
First Name: Matheus
Age: 16
Favorite car: I have lots of favorites, one of them being my 510HP F40.
Where are you from: Brazil
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Depends on the occasion.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why: Civilian or Street Racer. I don't really find fun in being a Cop.
Why I should let you be a member: Why everyone now asks this? :lol: I'm used to this kind of room and because I don't like to go in random rooms in which I get disconnected in 5-10 minutes. :lol:
Have you read the rules: Yep.
Anything else you want to share: I don't know if anyone remeber the GTPGCA or did join it. If anyone remember, joined it and/or joined the lobbies, we might have run each other. :lol:
 
PSN ID: GTP_Michelin9960
First Name: Matheus
Age: 16
Favorite car: I have lots of favorites, one of them being my 510HP F40.
Where are you from: Brazil
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Depends on the occasion.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why: Civilian or Street Racer. I don't really find fun in being a Cop.
Why I should let you be a member: Why everyone now asks this? :lol: I'm used to this kind of room and because I don't like to go in random rooms in which I get disconnected in 5-10 minutes. :lol:
Have you read the rules: Yep.
Anything else you want to share: I don't know if anyone remeber the GTPGCA or did join it. If anyone remember, joined it and/or joined the lobbies, we might have run each other. :lol:

Accepted! Come join the lobby! :)
 
Joining in a bit....
 
Gonna take a quick shower and I'll join.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back