DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,992 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been testing out the Audi Quattro for a cop car, and I reckon it would be very effective for city circuits like Madrid.
 
Sorry for the late update. HOT PURSUIT statistics have been updated.
I might open a Hot Pursuit lobby today, for those interested.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I have the Audi sedan concept I was wondering if that could be a cop car. It over 1 million cr thats the only downside to it.
 
Audi sedan concept? Don't you mean SUV?
 
It'll be the Nuvolarri Concept.
 
Any rooms opening tonight
 
Oh, thought that was a coupe. Anyway, if it keeps up with a few suspects in a pursuit, and it does what you ask of it, I guess it could be a good cop car.
 
Any rooms up?
 
I just woke up :lol: I will need to try to get energized before I join anything.
 
We are currently playing DEMOLITION DERBY!
 
Any Lobbies Open yet I been waiting all day 👎 I actually got off and watched some Netflixs and came back on and still nothing :indiff:
 
Sorry guys, can't come tonight. Maybe tomorrow.
 
No lobbies for the past two days?
 
Zyla and Doog have actually been hosting 'unofficial' cruising lobbies for the past few days. Him or anyone else have yet to bother posting the room numbers.
 
^:lol::lol::lol:

Back on topic, I won't be able to host until next Friday, but I WILL be hosting on that day.
 
Ricers.. Out of Italian Cars? Thats a first!:lol:

Yup. Note the NoS and other stickers on the cars.

And I've seen riced out Dodge Neons (which are American) so therefore, a car from any country can be riced. The more you know :sly:
 
CallmeDan
Yup. Note the NoS and other stickers on the cars.

And I've seen riced out Dodge Neons (which are American) so therefore, a car from any country can be riced. The more you know :sly:

Luckily I dont live in America!

But the other day I saw a Golf, or Rabbit or whatever you call it on foreign plates. But what made it despicable was that it was yellow with black bumpers, side skirts and smokes front and rear lights! LOL
 
I could host a room after the 500 today.
 
Luckily I dont live in America!

But the other day I saw a Golf, or Rabbit or whatever you call it on foreign plates. But what made it despicable was that it was yellow with black bumpers, side skirts and smokes front and rear lights! LOL

About that neon, I saw it a couple years ago when riding home from the beach at night. It was silver and we could tell the guy had headlight mods because everything in front of him looked green. He also added this horrific exhaust. NYAAAAAAARGH! POP! NYAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH! POP! POP! NYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! POP!
 
About that neon, I saw it a couple years ago when riding home from the beach at night. It was silver and we could tell the guy had headlight mods because everything in front of him looked green. He also added this horrific exhaust. NYAAAAAAARGH! POP! NYAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH! POP! POP! NYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! POP!

That's not as bad as the Alero at my school with a wing and chrome wheel covers. And don't forget the exhaust. Waaaaaaaeeeeeeeeepgluhhulccgbgvcnfx
 
Is anyone interested in Hot Pursuit? Last time it was quite empty...
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back