DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,968 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cgg
That would be nice, but I'm happy on SS tyres if needs be. I can't afford RS tyres anyway :lol:

Add me on PSN: CallmeDan_
I'll send you tires for free.
 
Thanks. It's alright, I already have bought them for the Chrysler. That's why I have no money for some new ones. Being a bit stupid I know. :)
 
Almost time for the lobby. Just tuning up an Impreza STI, figured it would be better than my usual Challenger on city streets.
 
Yeah. My 300C would be better for Sarthe. Nevermind, it'll still be great fun.

Haha! Just seen a cop/cruise lounge at SSRX!
 
Okay, I'll probably be on 10 - 20 minutes after the lobby opens.
 
cgg
Yeah. My 300C would be better for Sarthe. Nevermind, it'll still be great fun.

Haha! Just seen a cop/cruise lounge at SSRX!

Generally, when picking a lineup, I usually go for particular cars for particular roles. However, certain cars are best for certain environments:
Sports cars work best in urban environments with tight spaces and lots of corners
Exotics work best on technical tracks where handling and acceleration excel, and also tracks where they can use their massive speed
Muscle cars work best on highways and wide open tracks, where their big power and acceleration can make light work of fast pursuits, and where their handling issues are minimalized
As for the SSRX cops lobby... :boggled:
 
Holy... I think... I think I'll finally be able to join a lobby! :D
 
We're going to try a muscle car in a city. Risky. Let's hope the pursuits are only down the main straight.
 
If that 300C has got a lot of weight, you could try your hand at roadblocks. Let my STI hang with the suspect while you try and block off the suspect's escape.
 
cgg
We're going to try a muscle car in a city. Risky. Let's hope the pursuits are only down the main straight.

I've got a Camaro for that! Apart from the fact that it won't even turn.. Might just be the 700hp+..
 
I think the rule should be unmodified supercars only.

cgg
I should be able to join at 9 GMT. Not too late, so I should be there. Mind if I'm a cop today?

Superstreet, are you talking about in a lounge or lobby?

cgg, we are always happy to have cops!
 
I also use my corvette Z06 as a police car.
 
1500 KG. I can add ballast if it's not heavy enough. Teamwork is the key. I\ll find a really narrow part of the track.

By the way DBeav, it's cgg. ;)
 
I often use the Z06 as an interceptor too!
Had a few issues setting up, but lobby is now live! Join at 1472-6118-3658-4760-7537.
 
cgg
1500 KG. I can add ballast if it's not heavy enough. Teamwork is the key. I\ll find a really narrow part of the track.

By the way DBeav, it's cgg. ;)

🤬 I always mix up your name...I hate when people get my name wrong...sorry about that.
 
Nvm he updated it... On my way!
 
cgg
We're going to try a muscle car in a city. Risky. Let's hope the pursuits are only down the main straight.

Bah, I always drive a muscle car no matter where it is :lol:
 
I'll be there.
 
That was fun guys. I only had a few problems policing the area. Mainly it was the car that let me down. I had the legs on all the civilians down the straight, but coming out of corners was difficult. Also some sneaky tricks from CallmeDan made his NSX look like it was dancing around my Chrysler. All in all it was great fun!

DBeav, don't worry about getting my name wrong. I don't particularly care what I'm called. I just thought I would correct it for clarification.
 
The best cop car is the infiniti fx45.... Tons of acceleration, with a lot of weight, being an suv

Joining...
 
My garage froze . I'm coming back!
 
It was fun today! Especially when I had 5 cops coming for me in my challenger lol.
 
cgg
Also some sneaky tricks from CallmeDan made his NSX look like it was dancing around my Chrysler.

HOW THE 🤬 DID YOU KEEP UP?!?!

Oh right, you have 600+ HP and I only have 433.

[insert rage comic here]
 
Just a nice and simple cruise lobby today.
 
That was a fun lobby!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back