DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,965 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 773bhp fully tuned, so I had to limit it. I know have 700bho from 3500rpm to redline. That's where the speed an torque come from. I wish I could get it to turn better though.
 
I feel Really sorry for CGG, doing most of the work as a cop tonight!

I think that we may have our new assistant chief officer!
 
I would love to be assistant chief officer. Sounds like a cool name and job. I had a lot of fun doing all of the work as a cop. Help would have been nice for stopping people, but the chases were great.
 
Back in my day, I used to be a cop. Patrolling the streets of Le Mans, France in a Tommy Kaira ZZII. Fastest thing on the street. Then, I broke away from the good side of the law and instead of running with the cops, I now run away from them with an old RUF BTR. I still look back at my old ZZII...
 
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! How could you do that? I'm going to stick with the Chrysler, until I find something faster, unique, and police car like in design.
 
cgg
I would love to be assistant chief officer. Sounds like a cool name and job. I had a lot of fun doing all of the work as a cop. Help would have been nice for stopping people, but the chases were great.

I'm ALWAYS a cop in every lobby. You can ask the other members even.
 
Ok Ameer.
 
cgg
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! How could you do that? I'm going to stick with the Chrysler, until I find something faster, unique, and police car like in design.

Simply put, I like to go fast. Pulling someone over 3 times per car, then typing out a message gets quite annoying. I still kinda like it, but not as much anymore. Maybe you guys will be lucky enough to see it again. Whether it be a quick glimpse, or a full-on pursuit, it could return. If a lot of people want to see it again (ameer, you know what to do), that might make me decide faster.
 
I'm going to get a special pursuit car. You've made me want one. What would you suggest with the detas I have you about what I want?
 
I'm ALWAYS a cop in every lobby. You can ask the other members even.

Me too. ameer and me are probably the only cops in every lobby.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
cgg
I'm going to get a special pursuit car. You've made me want one. What would you suggest with the detas I have you about what I want?

Well since no one has claimed it yet, claim the R35 TC.

But if you don't like Nissans, find something else. I see you like American cars. Viper ACR for you (maybe) or Corvette Z06/ZR1 RM (maybe)
 
Sorry I couldn't make it to the lobby. I was busy. :guilty: I can try to join next time.
 
Hmm... I hope I haven't started a trend where dozens of people start begging to have cars reserved for themselves, screwing over the other cops. :nervous:
 
Hmm... I hope I haven't started a trend where dozens of people start begging to have cars reserved for themselves, screwing over the other cops. :nervous:

No, I don't care about reserving myself a Cop car. I just wanted to know if Cops are allowed to drive race cars.
 
No, I don't care about reserving myself a Cop car. I just wanted to know if Cops are allowed to drive race cars.

I understand what you meant. I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one cop use a race car. Well I was just thinking about ace's old thread and I saw on the OP that some people had cars like the R35 TC reserved.
 
Well I just found an interesting cruiser for myself, a Yaris RS Turbo

It's like an Abarth for Toyota, lol

(What?, only cops can talk cars ? :P )
 
Last edited:
I like the rooms but if there is mics allowed half the time I can't hear them over other people's race exhausts.
 
I like the rooms but if there is mics allowed half the time I can't hear them over other people's race exhausts.

I never hear them cuz my wubstep n bob marley r 2 loud
 
I think tonight's lobby, was by far, the most weirdest lobby in all history.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you won't believe what I'm going to say tomorrow...
 
I missed tonight lobby.
 
I missed tonight lobby.

If there's a lobby tomorrow, you'll be in for a surprise from me, superstreet556, and MiuraSV777!
 
CGG I have been using a Z06 based on the wake county Z06 that's in use today. I love using it also.
 
I think tonight's lobby, was by far, the most weirdest lobby in all history.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you won't believe what I'm going to say tomorrow...

It did get pretty weird near the end....
 
Is there gonna be anymore lobbies open tonight? :indiff:
 
I'm not sure if there's going to be a lobby tonight. I *might* host again, but it's not certain.

The main part of this post, however, is going to be me brainstorming ideas for cop cars. I am determined to be one of the cop car creators of this club, and here I'll put a few ideas for cop cars as used in NFS Hot Pursuit (along with their classes):
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (Highway Patrol)
Aston Martin V12 Vantage (Rapid Deployment)
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro (Rapid Deployment)
BMW M3 E92 (Highway Patrol)
Chevrolet Camaro SS (Highway Patrol)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Rapid Deployment)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Speed Enforcement)
Dodge Challenger SRT-8 (Highway Patrol)
Dodge Viper SRT-10 (Rapid Deployment)
Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR (Speed Enforcement)
Ford GT (Speed Enforcement)
Jaguar XKR (Highway Patrol)
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 (Rapid Deployment)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (Speed Enforcement)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV (Speed Enforcement)
Maserati GranTurismo S (Highway Patrol)
McLaren F1 (Special Response)
McLaren MP4-12C (Speed Enforcement)
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG (Rapid Deployment)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (Traffic Police)
Nissan 370Z (Traffic Police)
Nissan GT-R SpecV (Rapid Deployment)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Traffic Police)
 
For the Cop cars, Solid Black with chrome rims or black rims also?
 
Trader
For the Cop cars, Solid Black with chrome rims or black rims also?

Its actually white rims..
 
I'm happy to be a cop with the Challenger you gave me, Fire hound.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back