DD and friends: new video! Drifting, for real.

• Thread starter Suzuki
  • 135 comments
New video! Drift Dojo and friends

Just having a nice session with the team and others.

I remember this. That was a fun drift dojo session, and the one where the host quit when me and Dking were linking it really well.
Good stuff with the camera work capturing the drifts Lay.

damn would you guy give me a session and help me improve my GT5P drifting lol. You guys are good.
Quite possibly.

I remember this. That was a fun drift dojo session, and the one where the host quit when me and Dking were linking it really well.
Good stuff with the camera work capturing the drifts Lay.

Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get it done.
cool video but the music was painful. :P

Aw come on it wasnt that bad i thought it fit.

Yeah, been busy working and whatnot, but my ps3 is usually always on. Hit up the chat if you want to drift xat.com/gtdriftcrew
I will be drifting on gt more now since I need to find another S13 chassis. I had a boo boo last weekend. Oops. Oh well, **** happens when you party naked. So I wont be doing any r/l drifting for a bit, at least until I find another shell to swap my parts to.

ah, nice...
Looks like there's still some friends left around here.

I just picked up Prologue and a PS3 a few weeks ago (funny, I actually purchased the game disc before the system :P). Still working through the races for now, but I look forward to getting online with you guys when I'm ready.

ah, nice...
Looks like there's still some friends left around here.

I just picked up Prologue and a PS3 a few weeks ago (funny, I actually purchased the game disc before the system :P). Still working through the races for now, but I look forward to getting online with you guys when I'm ready.

He lives!

;)

hehe
From nk4e or Suzuki I might take that abuse, but I'm not gonna accept any smartass remarks about just disappearing without notice from you. :lol:

Hahahaha!

Well, one must do what one has to do.

I'm ready for IDM round 2 (when GT5 arrives).

;)

Nice stuff, man. It's december and you're still wearing t-shirts, haha. Also, the placement of the camera is nice. It feels like GT when I watch the helmet angle... like the helmet is not moving while the environment is bouncing. Good stuff!

Man if only you knew how much of a workout driving my car was you would understand. No powersteering with big sticky rubber up front sucks trying to hold it steady in a drift. I was getting hot and it was like 30*F outside. So I took my hoodie off and rolled the windows down.

Great drifting, great camera angle's i love it...

btw try drifting in a t-shirt over here in december LOL it was -52* (celcius) yesterday

Back