Dear Kazunori,

• Thread starter GeeTeeFyve
  • 150 comments
lookitsduc
Im not sure how to make a poll but maybe someone else can do it with the replys. Pretend that this thread will be read by the man himself. What is ONE thing you would like for him to absolutely positively include/improve in the final GT5?
For example: Sounds, Physics, Graphics, Better AI, etc. Keep it simple and choose the ONE thing that you most want.

Great idea. It's really a surprise how nobody think of it earlier on this forum. As I know, there is not a single thread about the wishlists for nest Gran Turismo game. So good we finaly have one.

Only one wish: working reverse lights. It would improve physics model, immersion with game and overall simulation like nothing else.

Also you shoud reconsider to divide this thread, and create separate threads for tracks and cars whislists, and so on.

Great idea. It's really a surprise how nobody think of it earlier on this forum. As I know, there is not a single thread about the wishlists for nest Gran Turismo game. So good we finaly have one.

Only one wish: working reverse lights. It would improve physics model, immersion with game and overall simulation like nothing else.

Also you shoud reconsider to divide this thread, and create separate threads for tracks and cars whislists, and so on.

👍

well i have 2 requests.

1. improve the penalty system.

2. i want to see mclaren f1 (road car not just the fina gtr version from gt4) and a bugatti veyron.

Custom License plates for online mode :)
Bugatti Veyron, indeed!

:lol:

👍 X2

Well I don't look forward to anything. Its up to "the man" to make the game we all love to play. The only wish I want is an early release, probably by the end of next year or so. Thats about it :D

The game would be complete if the windows could get misty and then got demisted by the aircon. The physics would then be complete. And how about electric seats? heated seats and those back of neck blowers the SLK has.

The game would be complete if the windows could get misty and then got demisted by the aircon. The physics would then be complete. And how about electric seats? heated seats and those back of neck blowers the SLK has.

And the older or cheaper the car is, the less effective the demister becomes 👍

- if this is the case then i must also have the option to buy RainX in the tuning section.

also if the car is old and is in an enduro with the air con on then you slowly get dizzy and eventually pass out from poisoning (the chemical used for air conditions in old cars was poisonous. cant remember what it was called though)

We should also be able to run out of screen wash and thus force us into purchasing more from the "tesco performance" section of the tuning area.

also if the car is old and is in an enduro with the air con on then you slowly get dizzy and eventually pass out from poisoning (the chemical used for air conditions in old cars was poisonous. cant remember what it was called though)

Freon ?

The combined Nordschleife with Nürburgring GP-Course
(Used during 24h Races)

NO... Serious post in this thread = FAIL

We definitely need to be able to purchase Wunderbaum from Tesco Performance as well !...

I'd quite like to see a varied selection of airfreshners that you can dangle off your rear view mirror or indicator stalk.

I feel that I strongly need the option to interchange headlights and taillights between different cars and professional welder with best AI in the game included to cure those body disasters. Indicator lights would be nice online upgrade then.

Really, nothing to content or graphics, I am more than satisfied with GT games as they are. I want to see ingenious game system, much more entertaining to play months and months unlike GT4, which is better simulator, but worse game, races are uncompetitive and since three months and 63% I am with RUF CTR on Nordschleife doing time trials and nothing more.

During online play, I hope there are options for tuning power and gear ratio. You don't have to necessarly allow our tuned garage cars to work online, but provide some kind of numerical sliding option (no tuner parts needed) that we can adjust to increase power and adjust the gear ratio before entering the online track to race. All the horse power of the cars playing online should be visible to other oppenents so that they have a clue as to what is going on. By allowing this, it will open up the grid to various cars to compete on the same track at competitive races.

And the online races can have some kind of veto system to allow the race to work or not incase someone goes overboard with multiplying their HP to 100% more.

When I would play GT4 online using xlink to tunnel the LAN, the way we went around not having this kind of option was to adjust accordingly with tire choices. The higher horse power cars were suggested to select lower grip tires where the low powered cars were allowed to select grippier tires. This helped to allow a AE86, S2000, RX7, and NSX to play on the same track.

Give us the exact same settings from GT4 when we go into Arcade mode and go to adjust the settings. There's a percent multiplier that allows us to change the HP and weight of the vehicle. I've noticed that the gearing adjustment was being worked on as it's option is greyed out. Maybe it was incomplete because gearing options is can change alot of things with the cars shift point and shift speed that maybe you wanted to get it right before including it. Although I see that for certain cars in GT4 that slider is available. Anyhow, this reference is made to this feature in GT4 because I hope that it is included in online play.

I have more ideas for better online play, but wish I knew where to send them to Kaz directly so that he would read them...

Stretch Limo Races.

I'm serious BTW, and I have a picture to go with my seriousnessess.

easter-ring-limo-video.jpg

I too have a more serious one. Model levels/trim levels.

Hear me out:
Take the BMW 1 series for example. GT4 had the 118 in petrol and diesal variations, now, whats to say that all the variations cant be had? Or at least a nice selection of them. Say, instead of just having the 118i and 118d why not have, as an option after selecting the car you want (1 series in this case):
118i
118 m sport
120i SE
130i M sport
118d SE
120d
123d M sport

And then add more variation by giving you options to have the 3 door, 5 door, coupe or convertible. I mean, surely the engines are just a notepad file or something, and its a bluray disc so surely its possible to add a few more notepad files for each car, just for that extra taste in variety?

And then perhaps as an aftertouch if theres some space left, optional extras, but not ones that dont have any impact, I mean, again sticking with the 1 series range (120i) choose from the selection of rims available for the car, choice of the M sport suspension, perhaps headlight variations should GT5 have realistic night racing, now theres a cockpit choosing the colour interior trim you would like, and of course metallic paint.

Another thing, car pricing, just a small niggle, why cant we have currencys? selectable in the menu like mph and kph, but £, $ and €? Then realistically price the cars according to how much they actually cost. So the BMW 120i would cost £18,995 instead of whatever PD guess.

No seriously - GTPLanet was very definitely on the right track with airfesheners.

I want a nodding Churchill dog in the back of my car. And one of those stickers which shows that little kid peeing on another (rival) brand of car.

Airhorns would be nice, especially if they made a difference by surprising the other drivers into making mistakes.

Realistic pitcrews and engine failures. If you could forget to pay your pitcrew, they'd forget to tighten up your oil filter and you'd get halfway around lap 2 before *phut* 5 litres of Mobil1 ends up over your windscreen. That would be cool. And then if you got out and opened the bonnet, it would actually catch fire on the manifold, so you'd shut the lid and walk off to the side of the track and wait for recovery.

But mostly, yes, magic tree air fresheners. Except for the yellow one, which smells of dogvomit. Okay, maybe for comedy value.

More cars obviously (Koenigseggs, McLaren F1 GT-R Roadcar, Veyron, etc...), and better engine sounds.

Forza has kicked GT's ass for two iterations now in terms of "car" audio. Since GT4 the sounds have gotten really "grainy" IMO.

Oh, and will someone please put the Tofu shop logo on Takumi's 86?!?!

Dear Kaz,

I would like you to include unlimited boost, Spinning wheel thingies, and multi-colored window tint. That'd make a bangin game. I still don't know why you haven't included monster trucks, jet cars and boat racing in your game?!?! I'm talking off the chain stuff here. And why can't I free roam around da NYC? I want to cruz wit mah hommies.

Please give a sucka da hook up

GtZ's 4liFE

Latest Posts

Back