Death Stranding - A Hideo Kojima GamePS4 

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 163 comments
Really hyped for this. I was watching live on twitch and already saw he trailer 3 or 4 times.

I'm so glad there's no multiplayer BS.

Should be around 200-250€ in Europe then. Will think about it when it gets available around here.
I noticed the collectors edition has disappeared from the EB Games site.

The price can still be seen here:
Death.png

But another site has EB selling it for $300 AUD now :eek::eek:.

https://press-start.com.au/news/pla...ng-collectors-edition-costs-300-in-australia/

Screen shot in case this article is removed too :lol:.

Untitled1.png

Looks very good, graphically speaking. But, just feels kind of empty for me...

Watched it, still had no idea what the hell is going on :dunce:

And I love it :lol: I can just laugh at how they've shown us numerous trailers already, and yet it still doesn't make sense. Only Kojima gets away with these kinds of antics :lol:

Okay this was insane.

Still no closer to understanding anything about this game. And of course random superpowered people because Kojima. What's up with the skull face people and the levitation? More questions than answers, a typical Kojima trailer lol

I'm not gonna play this game at all but I'm curious how it will get received.

This has a typical kojima mysterious vibe about it.

Cautiously optimistic, I won't pick it up at launch but I hope it turns out great and I will pick it up in January for cheap.

The man is a genius so really hope he can produce another masterpiece.

I'm just gonna watch my favorite YouTuber/Twitch guy since he'll stream it nonstop when it comes out. Him and his group are total Marks for Kojima and Metal Gear stuff so it'll be fun

The Decima engine running on high-end PCs is going to be breathtaking.

Last edited:
A game funded by Sony's deep pockets and developed by a genius isn't a garantee for succes. I think this will bomb straight into the ground and needs the save from shame with a 60 to 80% discount on Black Friday.

Reviews are all over the place but what I picked up is that gameplay is boring, tideous and a fetchfest at a low pace with minecraft parts mixed into it.

Kojima should decide if he wants to make movies or games and next to that this man needs someone behind to structure a project and keep focus.

This one isn't Dead Stranding but Dead On Arrival.

Will be interesting to see where this goes!

Reviews are all over the place but what I picked up is that gameplay is boring, tideous and a fetchfest ..

Yeah, it kind of sounds like having a really mind-numbing job but without getting paid for it. :crazy: Not my thing. The environments look great though, & if it does have a photomode, I bet the talented guys on here would produce some seriously awesome images. :drool:

Back