Decal Identification Thread

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 809 comments
Checked both, the R35 doesn't even have that decal and on the R34 it's very small and unidentifiable. It seems to be a vector trace of a low resolution source reducing the small letters to blobs. So still looking for better sources :)

View attachment 1127024

I’ve tried finding this non stop for about an hour. I haven’t found anything but I did post in two different subs in Reddit to try and get a larger audience looking. I’ll let you know if something turns up.

I did some looking and this image has the highest res version of it that I can find. It looks like it says Kuha (or Kura?) Garage-Cutting-Pro.

This image (that you can hopefully see?) is available in apparently higher res at a rather sketchy looking ‘wallpaper’ website if you go looking for it.

Google though brings up absolutely nothing when you search for that unfortunately.

5FB5D762-1F78-479D-ACEE-E239D0917AC6.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok I'm finishing my JTCC Piaa and I'm stuck with 2 tiny logos that probably don't really matter, except when you can't help it...

One on the rear window, one on the number plate.
The best pics I've found are on other 1996 JTCC cars.

Don't spend any time on it. It's just in case of someone already know what they are..

EF5EA623-4452-4294-8C23-F407D4DF21ED.jpeg
CB6B86C8-E41F-4A63-A9F7-D974495C6085.jpeg

EDIT: Found the one on the rear window. No idea what it is but looks like JTE. Some bad handtracing to do.

7799EF3A-74D8-4749-93F5-90E35583D647.jpeg

Last edited:
Trying to identify/find a good base of the Logo on the rear engine cover and the dangers jeans logo but haven't had any luck so far.

Maybe this helps?

130257_2-2.jpg

130257_1-2.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.27.22.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.27.14.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.27.28.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.27.46.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.22.08.png
Sources:

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.14.40.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.14.40.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.14.33.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-25 um 18.14.33.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I found this one and made you Alvit. Still looking for a good font for danger's jeans.
4AD644F6-7715-4C95-9869-1601E2DF29AB.jpeg

Attachments

• alvit.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 12
First decal I'm calling in reinforcements for. Lets see how good you guys are. I've got everything else done that I think I can do. There was two I couldn't get see in any of these blurry pictures, but I pulled a hail mary on the other, not only figured out what it said, but actually the company already had SVGs online.

So we'll see if we can tie this up with a bow. I don't know what this "R.E.". Race Exhausts? R word looks like four letters. Picture is from 1999 on this Porsche in the US. This decal is illegible on every crappy picture I can find. And of course on any TV footage of the car, the camera man will be right next to the car but will be moving just fast enough that it's blurry :banghead: I'm literally sitting here watching the races from 1999 hoping somehow I'll be able to read it.

Info: I've found about 8+ pics of the car and it's not clear in any of them. If you want to try and find better pictures here's some search info: Driven by Peter Kitchak. SCCA World Challenge GT 1999. Toad Hall Motor Racing was the team (their super crusty website is even still up with old blurry pics.) I've done all the Googling I can think of and found all sorts of info about him and such but just no better pictures.

Edit: I just msg'd Peter on Instagram to see if he remembers.. I've lost my mind :lol:

R.E. Logo.png

Peter Kitchak 911 3.jpg

Last edited:
R.E. is Racing Electronics, they make radios and headsets for racing and consumers. Their logo should be very easy to find and is present on a ton of racing cars.

R.E. is Racing Electronics, they make radios and headsets for racing and consumers. Their logo should be very easy to find and is present on a ton of racing cars.
That's it! Hah you bad mother effer.. :bowdown:

335-3352478_racing-electronics-partners-with-gateway-dirt-nationals-racing.png

Edit: Really annoying that they didn't carry over the GT Sport library. Someone has this up on there. Nothing I can do short of messaging the person. Decal notes are written in another language though. Also, last person I asked about reuploading a decal started raging out about how the game is broken and they aren't bothering with decals til they fix it.. So I remade it myself 😭

Having a hard time converting this. Could try to manually remake it.. Can't find the font though. Messaged the person. Lets see how this one goes.

Last edited:
This one stumped me. Does anyone recognize what the heck that GEL logo is (or is it GFL?), the one under the Michelin logo and right above the OZ Racing logo? These images are the highest quality I could find, because all the other ones were low-quality renders of the car in Gran Turismo 2 and 6. I could not find out for the life of me after searching for what feels like hours.

fordfocus.JPG

fordfocus1.JPG

Now I'm hoping there's an SVG somewhere, too...

Crazy. Can I ask how you have this so fast or is that the secret sauce? Just want to know if there is some easier way to convert files or if there is a way to find/save them that I haven't found. Maybe I'm bad at Googling. I discovered Brand Folder from this; they had Racing Electronics but it was their modern stuff.

Unless of course you just happened to have it already :bowdown:

Regardless, thank you so much.

Compare it to the one you found on the GTS search page ;)
So how the heck are you getting it from there? lol That would save me a lot of time.. I can only find a way to save as .png from there and the quality is bad. I get better results if I screen cap the logo zoomed in, re-save it in Paint, and then image trace in Illustrator.

This one stumped me. Does anyone recognize what the heck that GEL logo is (or is it GFL?), the one under the Michelin logo and right above the OZ Racing logo? These images are the highest quality I could find, because all the other ones were low-quality renders of the car in Gran Turismo 2 and 6. I could not find out for the life of me after searching for what feels like hours.

Now I'm hoping there's an SVG somewhere, too...
No idea what it is for, but found a clearer version
18C472C1-B33F-4031-8AA6-4167476DBBD8.jpeg

Has anyone shared the Spark decal from the red NSX-R GT LM?

266460B3-653E-447C-B98C-6C96A905B7D0.jpeg

I’ve tried Google and showcase, but using the keyword ’spark’ gives so many different options!

Last edited:
Here is a Photo of the Gary Mathews Trans Am Mustang...does anybody know, what those two decals below the square autolite(the one in red with white lettering) and below the round AAC(does it say JB?) decals are ?
And the one to the right of the Trans Am Series decal ?

stang 78.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a Photo of the Gary Mathews Trans Am Mustang...does anybody know, what those two decals below the square autolite(the one in red with white lettering) and below the round AAC(does it say JB?) decals are ?
And the one to the right of the Trans Am Series
Justice bros > found a .cdr version (brandsoftheworld) but when converting in svg, parts are missing.
Mallory > Link

Attachments

• 9EB82E7C-F2A9-4830-B8F9-5D2EDA931567.jpeg
    9EB82E7C-F2A9-4830-B8F9-5D2EDA931567.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
Justice bros > found a .cdr version (brandsoftheworld) but when converting in svg, parts are missing.
Mallory > Link
Thank you very much, that helps a lot...I had the Kelsey allready in GTS, so eventually it will show up on GT7 once in a while(as will the Mallory)...the JB and the Matthews will be harder to get, but I'll keep on looking and searching...

I fixed it. The text wasn't converted to paths and messed everything up.
Found the Dayco as well.

Attachments

• Dayco.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Justice Bros.svg
    26.9 KB · Views: 13
Back