Decal Identification Thread

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 792 comments
Hey folks, this Calsonic logo suprised me a bit, as I have never seen one with uppercase 'n' and 'a', as well as different shapes of some letters. I couldn't find a full res image of the logo. Anyone know what it is?

weird calsonic logo.JPG

sorted.

Attachments

• 08FA09A6-1745-43CA-97B8-89C209674024.jpeg
    08FA09A6-1745-43CA-97B8-89C209674024.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Anyone know what the logo is underneath the Patio logo?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230212_143005_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212_143005_Instagram.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 8
Anyone know what the logo is underneath the Patio logo?

The image up the top left is an svg already but it's the worst quality svg I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if the green thing on the Lyfe R35 is anything known as a brand at all?
xBJRAJM.png

Source car: https://cdn.worldtimeattack.com/2019/07/02144441/lyfe2.jpg
Lyfe Motorsports seem very active on their facebook page. Had a quick look but didn't find any closer pictures of that decal or hints to a sponsor/partner. Maybe you could try messaging them?

Edit: looks to me like either a Zombie's head, a sponge or an asteroid :D
Eager to know what you find out.

Last edited:
Lyfe Motorsports seem very active on their facebook page. Had a quick look but didn't find any closer pictures of that decal or hints to a sponsor/partner. Maybe you could try messaging them?

Edit: looks to me like either a Zombie's head, a sponge or an asteroid :D
Eager to know what you find out.
According to their social team its the Radium Engineering Gas Mask. However, I cant find really good pictures of it and I was wondering if this is the right one.. Ill just use this one.
attachment_96070815

Attachments

• Radium Engineering Gas Mask.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
According to their social team its the Radium Engineering Gas Mask. However, I cant find really good pictures of it and I was wondering if this is the right one.. Ill just use this one.
attachment_96070815
Had another look after you found out it's a gas mask. Apparently there are different variations and at some point someone even held a design contest for it (?).

The one you found seems to have different shading and less details, but I found another one resembling the one used on the livery. I corrected the distortion so it can be easily vectorized from here.

17-0013_-_Bulkhead_Harness_3_corr.jpg

Last edited:
Long shot, does anyone recognize the logo under the GT logo here?
yvaLIG4.png

Its the GT Direzza Demo car:
ss_report_photo_05.jpg

87b5a895d518df05765be1136757ccc5.jpg

First thought was a Tomei logo but nah

Last edited:
Long shot, does anyone recognize the logo under the GT logo here?
yvaLIG4.png

Its the GT Direzza Demo car:
ss_report_photo_05.jpg

87b5a895d518df05765be1136757ccc5.jpg

First thought was a Tomei logo but nah
That's what I get for surfing GTP at work... I very nearly accidentally sent the top image here to a consultant by mistake :embarrassed:

What series or race/year is this from?

Last edited:
Need help with a several of these sponsor decals. I'm trying to ID the four sponsor decals below the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series decal and to the left of the number 40 on the Coors Light car. These same sponsors are on the 8 car for a slightly better look, just not in the same order. The first one says "BUD" so maybe related to Budweiser? The one below that looks it contains the McDonald's "M" logo. Also trying to ID the decal that is above the MOOG decal on the 40 car and the Clevite decal on the 8. Finally, if anyone wants to take a stab at the three (?) sponsors next to the rear tire below DODGE, that would be nice but not too important.

Attachments

• Sterling-Marlin-and-Dale-Earnhar.jpg
    Sterling-Marlin-and-Dale-Earnhar.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 7
Need help with a several of these sponsor decals. I'm trying to ID the four sponsor decals below the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series decal and to the left of the number 40 on the Coors Light car. These same sponsors are on the 8 car for a slightly better look, just not in the same order. The first one says "BUD" so maybe related to Budweiser? The one below that looks it contains the McDonald's "M" logo. Also trying to ID the decal that is above the MOOG decal on the 40 car and the Clevite decal on the 8. Finally, if anyone wants to take a stab at the three (?) sponsors next to the rear tire below DODGE, that would be nice but not too important.
Should be easier with these:

03183678-0DA7-49CF-8DF4-453991845518.jpeg

Need some help with the silver logo next to the Wakos logo on the door...
having no luck with this one...

ccmodeldesigns-nopro-render-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a font for these, thanks in advance. Hoping there is a close font, my iPad screen is shattered so tracing ma y not be an option. Edit:I also am looking for info on this old champion sticker.
DA38D38F-006C-4277-9DA9-661C137224EA.png

65840518-2A59-4C05-A128-F9324AC772E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back