December/1.27 Update Discussion

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 742 comments
Neither is aston martin vulcan 2015 and yet its a road car.
That's because it's labelled incorrectly - and it's not even the RML-converted road car.

I'm not sure why that's relevant though. "This is wrong so this other thing should also be wrong" is a really odd argument.

That's because it's labelled incorrectly - and it's not even the RML-converted road car.

I'm not sure why that's relevant though. "This is wrong so this other thing should also be wrong" is a really odd argument.
I didn't know that.

But still none of this cars are race cars.

I didn't know that.

But still none of this cars are race cars.
And also not road cars. The restriction for the Hypercars events is "Road Cars" and the P1 GTR is not that (except the Lanzante-converted one, which the one in GT is not) so is not eligible - and the fact it's classed erroneously as a "Racing Car" when some separate descriptor would be more appropriate is irrelevant. So is the fact that the Vulcan is mis-classified as a road car.

Again, "this is wrong so this other thing should also be wrong" is a really odd argument.

And also not road cars. The restriction for the Hypercars events is "Road Cars" and the P1 GTR is not that (except the Lanzante-converted one, which the one in GT is not) so is not eligible - and the fact it's classed erroneously as a "Racing Car" when some separate descriptor would be more appropriate is irrelevant. So is the fact that the Vulcan is mis-classified as a road car.

Again, "this is wrong so this other thing should also be wrong" is a really odd argument.
There both hypercar track only cars but one is class as a race car and the other as road car which I found odd and didn't know that the vulcan was class wrong which is why I ask. It has nothing to do with one or the other.

I want all of you to think about something for a second.

The newly added Chiron, when equipped with all parts from the Tuning Shop, makes 1,796 horsepower. That's a crazy amount, right? But check this out for a second.

1671111589378.jpeg

It has an option for an Ultra-High RPM Turbo.

If there ever was a time for the fabled Bonanza to make its long-awaited return, that time would be now.

The c8 is coming so late to the game, I don't understand why they don't also add the 2023 z06 version??? This is ridiculous, do we have to wait until 2025 to get it ??!!

On the bright side, the legendary cars trophy unlocked for me after I updated the game.

Why and how ? Can you elaborate please?

No one talking about the lack of events (specially long races) that still kills this game almost a year after release...

Again only 3 small races that are completed in less than 30minutes is all we get in terms of events... And we all know that creating events is probably the least time intense thing to do for them and still they give us nothing...
There should be minimum a 1hour race on almost every track... Atleast one 1 hour race each update... 1 small 10min race, 1 medium 30min race and 1 big 1hour race and 3 races per update would be okai, but not the way it is with overall 30min of playtime and no reason to replay the events...

PS: If they cant bring good events, then atleast let us replay 1hour human comedy races for the 500k/1hr, this would add such a big variety, those were good races and would give the game 50% more event time...

Surely you can't be serious...

(we'll just wait for the folks at the back to catch up)
I would but I already did... yesterday. :lol:

I think the payments in GT7 map races are quite skewed favoring Le Mans WTC700 and Sardegna WTC800 races, because they are almost impossible not to get a clean race bonus in (clean race = 50% higher event payment). But yet many other races like WTC800 Watkins Glen, Spa WTC800 and Tokyo WTC600 are the complete opposite difficulty in getting clean race bonus. I think it goes for many other races, they would pay much more if you got the clean race bonus easily. I think this may be the reason why event payouts are so unbalanced paying.

So what we really need is a balanced clean race bonus system for all races. Should be fair, and not too easy either. Like in sport mode there it works imo. Like I have won the Le Mans WTC700 race with a clean race bonus, despite crashing into AI, spinning and hitting the wall, shortcut penalty, all in same race 😅

It looks like the Kankkunen car (or the one with the same numberplate since they use multiple per year) is privately owned in the Czech Republic by somebody called Jiří Jirovec now, there are photos/videos of his collection online but I can't see anything with the Celica.
It appears it changed to his hands from an Irishman in October, so it probably hasn’t been there long enough to have been photographed much.
Pretty nice to have this rally car. No more cosplaying with my road Celica. :lol:
A fellow owner in my area was a big fan of doing the cosplay IRL:

30EFE736-3EC7-465D-8E6E-87519EBEF1DB.jpeg

Though he did actually rally his car for a bit, up until he found out how not-very-durable the super struts were for that kind of use. Then he got a matching Starlet Glanza and rallied that to cut maintenance costs but keep the cars pretty :lol::lol::lol: :

9A79E3C8-1A1A-45B3-AC79-8972B7205356.jpeg

4C14D9BB-EA31-4632-A415-45DBF7132CFB.jpeg

A5B7FF1A-990B-4F07-A440-DCED1187A6C6.jpeg

6D777A50-F181-45D8-A2E6-1E6AE0B3DE2F.jpeg

PS: If they cant bring good events, then atleast let us replay 1hour human comedy races for the 500k/1hr, this would add such a big variety, those were good races and would give the game 50% more event time...
This a a good point. I had completely forgotten about those events because I did them right away and never went back since they only pay out once. All they’d have to do is make them regular events and I’d go back to all of them again. The last one at Maggiore was truly challenging and I’d love to do it more, but not for free! Such an obvious easy fix . . .

Last edited:
I think the payments in GT7 map races are quite skewed favoring Le Mans WTC700 and Sardegna WTC800 races, because they are almost impossible not to get a clean race bonus in (clean race = 50% higher event payment). But yet many other races like WTC800 Watkins Glen, Spa WTC800 and Tokyo WTC600 are the complete opposite difficulty in getting clean race bonus. I think it goes for many other races, they would pay much more if you got the clean race bonus easily. I think this may be the reason why event payouts are so unbalanced paying.

So what we really need is a balanced clean race bonus system for all races. Should be fair, and not too easy either. Like in sport mode there it works imo. Like I have won the Le Mans WTC700 race with a clean race bonus, despite crashing into AI, spinning and hitting the wall, shortcut penalty, all in same race 😅
you know at some point they will fix the bugged CRB for those 2 races and this place will RIOT

And the list of Known Lobby Issues since day one goes on.
Not to mention Splitscreen Multiplayer, still broken after over 9 month

Also:
  • Extra Menu No. 15: Bugatti (Level 43): Veyron, Bugatti VGT (regular, not Gr.1), Chiron; grants an engine ticket
An extra menu with a invite only car, talk about adding insult to injury.

And the new Nordschleife 2 Lap event for 25,000 cr.

Oh, PD you still manage to crack me up, never change.

That said, I like the C8, drives surprisingly decent out of the box for an American road car, had fun at Bathurst.
The Ferrari VGT is nice detuned to 850PP in the VGT events.
Haven't tested the rest yet.

Back