December Car Pack Clue Thread

• Thread starter JPinto
  • 103 comments
Wouldn't the Chaparral 2J apply to clue 3?

It only entered four races and I don't recall if it won any of them...

Man, if the Brabham BT46B Fan Car is indeed being added to the game, I wonder if it'll be added to the Formula 70's division, or just be placed in Forza Specials. Also I imagine if it's the former, I feel like it'll lose a lot of power when homologated (assuming they even program the fan to work as it should).

Man, if the Brabham BT46B Fan Car is indeed being added to the game, I wonder if it'll be added to the Formula 70's division, or just be placed in Forza Specials. Also I imagine if it's the former, I feel like it'll lose a lot of power when homologated (assuming they even program the fan to work as it should).
I hope to God it wouldn't be in the Specials division, it's a mess as is and all the cars in it could EASILY be placed in other divisions, but that's too obvious for Turn 10.:indiff:

The BT46B had already been called out multiple times on the official forums before Johniwanna said no one had guessed right, so I don't think it's that.

Clue 1
Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage.

The Fish Tacos thing makes me think about Baja, but they also say "Pasta" which is one the main dishes on my country :P
only one car made in Italy have a Mexican name and this is the 1966 Maserati Mexico or it's an Italian car with a American Engine: i'm dreaming of the 1968 Iso Rivolta Grifo V8... but this one it's a guess shoot in the dark.

Clue 2
If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore.

Over the Top....2017 Bugatti Chiron? or maybe the 2018 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1? The Beard twitted a photo shooted at New York Autoshow, hinting of a possibile future addition of the "Vette".

Clue 3
One-off, one-win wonder!

One Off and One Win: 1962 Porsche 804, the only season which the German brand races in F1 as a constructor and they win also a GP in the same year.

Clue 4
Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them.

Manufactuers who use a engine with hemishperical heads prior the Hemi by Chrysler: Italian cars have used this kind of engine back in 1914 with the Alfa Romeo GP who won the Targa Florio, but i think it's not an Alfa Romeo... it's a Lancia (the hint of Hemi makes me think of that shameful 2011-2014 period with rebadged Chryslers as Lancia) and it might be my favourite 1956 Lancia Aurelia B20 2500? or much better the 1955 Lancia-Ferrari D50?!

Clue 5
Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it.
a lot of people thinks about the 1955 Citroen 2CV. i will pick also that cute and iconic French car.
i will add another film on that hint with a chase... the "Cagliostro 's Castle" from Lupin The 3rd series.

Clue 6
This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series.
Ergh... this fits with a lot of cars, it's impossible to make a certain guess: the 1926 Bugatti T37 GP? The 1914 Alfa Romeo GP? or might the 1909 Marmon Wasp?

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.
Rig = Truck. The hint say with this one you can do anything, so i can race with him: might the Benz Truck will have a proper rival: this one it's the 2016 MAN #3 Team Hahn Racing TGA ETRC

Even if they do add a new racing truck, it will be for nothing, because for whatever reason, the Benz Racing Truck is in its own division, which is named after itself. If they do add a new truck, they would have to change it to something like "Formula Truck" or, knowing T10, make it another new division for itself.

Even if they do add a new racing truck, it will be for nothing, because for whatever reason, the Benz Racing Truck is in its own division, which is named after itself. If they do add a new truck, they would have to change it to something like "Formula Truck" or, knowing T10, make it another new division for itself.

Nah, knowing T10 they'll stick it in the same division as the Mercedes and change nothing. :lol:

There’s nothing to say they wouldn’t create a new class for it. Formula 80s or something.
Didn't it race in the '78 GP?
Hopefully they'll just rename it to Forza Racing Trucks.

It would be cool if they added the 991 GT3 RS and the AMG GTS but I guess those will have to wait for the full game unlock special edition pack.

Nah, knowing T10 they'll stick it in the same division as the Mercedes and change nothing. :lol:
Or even better....stick it in Forza Specials!! LOL! :lol:

So for clue one. Fish tacos- Baja/California/Mexico maybe, and pasta and sausage could mean something that's Italian and German, or both. One brand that is both is Lamborghini, based in Italy, owned by German Audi. But I don't know anything that would relate to the general Baja/California/Mexican region. It could also be the designer from America or Germany/Italy. Like Vince_GT said, it could also be a German/Italian car that takes and American engine, or the other way. Or an Italian/German Baja vehicle. This could be a Baja Bug, Italy tying in as Germany and Italy were allied during WW2, when the VW Type 2 was first designed.

Didn't it race in the '78 GP?

Hopefully they'll just rename it to Forza Racing Trucks.

MP4-4 raced in the 80s butbis in Formula 90s. Formula 80s would make sense to keep its performance and not overwhelm the 70s category with its speed.

Hello guys, I'm back after a while since I forgot my password, but now got it again. I'm always excited for a new monthly car pack, I think we're in for some good surprises.

With Clue #1, I originally was thinking it was the Inferno, but now I'm wondering if it's the new Lamborghini Urus? Earlier seen in "concept" form at Pebble Beach (California = fish tacos?). With Urus being "an extinct, shaggy, long-horned wild ox (Bos primigenius)" according to the Collins English Dictionary, I can see the connection to pasta and *ahem* 'sausage'.

With Clue #1, I originally was thinking it was the Inferno, but now I'm wondering if it's the new Lamborghini Urus? Earlier seen in "concept" form at Pebble Beach (California = fish tacos?). With Urus being "an extinct, shaggy, long-horned wild ox (Bos primigenius)" according to the Collins English Dictionary, I can see the connection to pasta and *ahem* 'sausage'.
Please god no. One Urus is enough. 👎

None of these clues make any sense, so I'm just going to throw some ideas out there.

Clue 1
Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage.
Sounds Italian, so I'll guess Lamborghini Islero.

Clue 2
If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore.
Mitsubishi GTO MR

Clue 3
One-off, one-win wonder!
Lotus turbine Indy car

Clue 4
Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them.
Bugatti Type 57

Clue 5
Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it.
Citroën 2CV

Clue 6
This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series.
Stutz Bearcat

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.
Mercedes-Benz Unimog

I doubt I'll get even one right.

Last edited:
Back