December Car Pack Clue Thread

• Thread starter JPinto
  • 103 comments
We've usually received at least one "new" (and by new I mean model year new) car per pack... I'm thinking #2 will be the case, and it'd be funny if they chose the newest Rolls Phantom instead of the fanboy expected Chiron or 720S :lol:

We've usually received at least one "new" (and by new I mean model year new) car per pack... I'm thinking #2 will be the case, and it'd be funny if they chose the newest Rolls Phantom instead of the fanboy expected Chiron or 720S :lol:

I'd actually prefer it over the Chiron.

Johniwanna posted 2 more clues in the WIR thingie:

Car 1 Clue 2
: I do also enjoy me some lemonade cleanse and the occasional blackened chicken.
Car 2 Clue 2: What? No fog lights? What a ripoff!

So fish taco, pasta and sausage, lemonade cleanse and blackened chicken? Are we getting a food truck? :lol:

Johniwanna posted 2 more clues in the WIR thingie:

Car 1 Clue 2
: I do also enjoy me some lemonade cleanse and the occasional blackened chicken.
Car 2 Clue 2: What? No fog lights? What a ripoff!

So fish taco, pasta and sausage, lemonade cleanse and blackened chicken? Are we getting a food truck? :lol:
Funny you mention that, I for some reason imagine them adding a box truck to the game, like a 1980 GMC Value Van Step Van
Gmcstepvan.jpg

I would SO try to set a clean lap on the 'Ring with it. :lol:

Funny you mention that, I for some reason imagine them adding a box truck to the game, like a 1980 GMC Value Van Step Van
Gmcstepvan.jpg

I would SO try to set a clean lap on the 'Ring with it. :lol:
I used to drive one very much like that IRL though the one I drive was a chevy it was pretty much the same van

Based on the image above.

1. Porsche 804
2. Jeep GC Trackhawk
3. Bugatti Type 35C
4. Citroen 2CV ???
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

Last edited:
Do we really need yet another mega powerful version of a car already in the game? Would've rather had an all new Jeep instead of a more powerful version of the Grand Cherokee SRT already in the game.

Do we really need yet another mega powerful version of a car already in the game? Would've rather had an all new Jeep instead of a more powerful version of the Grand Cherokee SRT already in the game.
Jeep does have the Renegade and the Compass, but those vehicles don't have SRT variants.

Still don't own the game but I'm following what comes out as DLC.

looks like a good pack, no doubt the JDM fans will throw their toys out the pram as usual with this one, but I'm liking it so far.

May have to bite the bullet in the new year and pick up the game.

Last edited:
Ah, I forgot about the Jeep GC Trackhawk. Also yay, they're adding the Bugatti Type 35! I wanted one in FM for a while now.

The blue car in the corner sort of looks like a 1955 Chevy 150/210/Belair.
12yntep3iqpps5.jpg

151986_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

Door seam is too close to the rear bumper and the door ends just behind the tire. The 150/210/Bel Air is in front of the door and the quarter panel is longer.

Last edited:
The people on the official forums pretty much confirmed that it isn't the Citroen 2CV. Thwy said every guess for that clue had been wrong so far.

Door seam is too close to the rear bumper and the door ends just behind the tire. The 150/210/Bel Air is in front of the door and the quarter panel is longer.
I'm confused which area of the car you think it is. I think it looks like the section aft of the front wheel at the leading edge of the front door.

The small part visible is the trailing edge of the front fender.

Also, you can be pretty sure it will be a 2-door post, using the basic assets from the Hoonigan car.

Back