December Doritos Car Pack Revealed

Not going to lie the only car that interests me is that old Nissan Safari and the Jeep. The rest is just meh.
Also I love how they didn't have the Bugatti Type 35C or whatever it was in the trailer.

Car Pack December Forza Motorsport 7 :

- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
051326Cayenne.jpg

- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
051326Jeep.jpg

- 1985 Nissan Safari
051326Nissan.jpg

- 1962 Porsche 804
051326Porsche-804.jpg

- 1955 Chevrolet 150 Utility Sedan
051326Chevy.jpg

- 1939 BMW 328
051326BMW.jpg

051326Bug.jpg

WHY 3 4x4 .... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well, since it's out; I'll give my thoughts right away.

The car pack feels a bit disappointing. I like the 1955 Chevy, the Bugatti Type 35, and the Porsche 804. However, I wish Turn 10 made the pack more balanced. I think it's rather ridiculous that the only newer cars in the pack are both SUVs as I don't think most people are going to be excited about driving those around a race track. SUVs have not really excited me that much out of taking them on offroad courses. Rather if it were me, I would have gotten rid of 2 SUVs and replaced them with a couple of modern cars instead. Hot hatchback, sport wagon, supercar, touring car, just something that would be beneficial to the list. If they want to add more SUVs, they could have waited for later packs.

Sports SUVS and classics are pretty good. I still don’t understand the Safari; seems like something much better suited for Horizon. It’s not even a funny/unique car like the limo was.

I'm excited for the Safari. But I love 4x4's.

The Trackhawk should be interesting too.

I missed the Porsche on the reveal, it wasn't listwd in the description of the video.

I like this pack, really oddball group of cars.

I can't wait to see the now-expected outrage from kids for there not being a Chiron/720S.

It's too SUV heavy for me to call it outstanding, but the 328, 804 and Type 35 are wonderful surprises. The Safari is a completely left-field choice — Turn 10's car selections have been pretty inspired IMO.

Only 6 cars?

Actually only five are shown in the video. The Porsche 804 and Bugatti T35 aren't shown for some reason. Extremely excited for both of those, the 328 is a complete surprise and very welcome, I will enjoy the Nissan and Chevy, kind of meh about the Cayenne and Jeep.

If you’re not familiar with “Utility Sedan”, it means it was a stripped-down version for travelling salesmen. No frills and no rear seat to free up cargo space for merchandise. Commonly sought out by drag racers as the lightest-weight model in the lineup. Surprised the T10 car is not fuel-injected, as that was the ultimate engine option.
Brain fade: FI not until 1957 (same car but facelifted)

Last edited:
Actually only five are shown in the video. The Porsche 804 and Bugatti T35 aren't shown for some reason. Extremely excited for both of those, the 328 is a complete surprise and very welcome, I will enjoy the Nissan and Chevy, kind of meh about the Cayenne and Jeep.

The Bugatti is in the video description. The Porsche is not though. I counted the Bugatti in that 6 number.

Wow, we were so far off the mark with most of our guesses. :lol:

Kinda ehh about this one, the two superfast mallcrawlers I could really do without.

Oh well. At least 2 new Porsches, which is always a good thing. However, there are too many Oldies and SUVs for my tastes. More modern racecars would be appreciated. For me personally, it is a weak pack, but the trailer is pretty cool!

Trucks and suvs have every right to be in the game, and there is nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise :)

With that said I am not wowed by this pack. Some interesting choices but nothing I'm super excited about.

I hate it when they don' show every car in the trailer?, Are you scared of a backlash or something
?

None the less I thought last months Car Pack was a lot better but there are still a few in this one that should be worth a go :)

I hate it when they don' show every car in the trailer?, Are you scared of a backlash or something
?

Simplest explanation is that the models weren’t ready at the time the trailer was cut. There’s no other reason to hide content from a promotional video.

What a ****** car pack. Still no word on when the 991 GT3RS or the AMG GTS will be available for everyone to purchase or win?

Update on the ‘55 Chevy after viewing it in Forzavista:
It’s not actually a Utility Sedan, just an ordinary 2-door sedan with a back seat. Someone at T10 probably thought all ‘55 Chevy 2-door sedans were called “Utility” but that’s not the case.

Update on the ‘55 Chevy after viewing it in Forzavista:
It’s not actually a Utility Sedan, just an ordinary 2-door sedan with a back seat. Someone at T10 probably thought all ‘55 Chevy 2-door sedans were called “Utility” but that’s not the case.
In all likelihood, the car they modeled was a Utility but with a back seat fitted.

Back