December Doritos Car Pack Revealed

That '26 Bugatti looks extremely fun.
For those of you that have played Forza 7 and GT Sport, which one drives better? Physics wise.
I'm very partial to AC and PC2 and was hoping Forza was a bit better than GT Sport.

Oh well. At least 2 new Porsches, which is always a good thing. However, there are too many Oldies and SUVs for my tastes. More modern racecars would be appreciated. For me personally, it is a weak pack, but the trailer is pretty cool!

Pretty much my thoughts also.

The BMW and Bugatti are beautiful cars but I have no compulsion to race them. The two Porsches will be the only ones I race much along with the Trackhawk so this pack doesn’t do a lot for me personally but I’m glad that people are enjoying it even if I’m not.

Can’t say I blame anyone for hating this pack. This push for SUVs is quite baffling. And while the classic and early 20th century cars are nice, I prefer the car packs that had a little bit of everything.

Has this downloaded for anyone yet? I keep checking for updates but nothing so far.

Why? There are far more non-utility sedans out there.
True, but I imagine they contacted a Tri-Five owners club looking for a Utility, someone said "I've got one!" they went out to model it, and it happened to have a back seat. Older cars like this either come from a museum (like the Fiat 8V from the Peterson Collection), a private collection (like way too many cars from Jay Leno), or just regular people (like the '65 Mini.) Sometimes a car had been restored to non-stock condition and it's not caught by the modelling team until the car is in the game.

Do any of the vehicles get any unique exterior parts this time around?
328 gets optional rear turn signals and option to remove windscreen or cover passenger seat (like C1 Vette)
Chevy 150 has muscle hoods and removable bumpers
Safari has removable roof (like Inter Scout) and bumpers
Bugatti & Porsche 804 have nothing
Modern SUV's only have forza aero

That's like the Rothmans 962 that has the rear section from the later factory-backed Dunlop cars, a mistake on Porsche's own part.
I think that's less a mistake and more T10 just putting a different livery on the same model

True, but I imagine they contacted a Tri-Five owners club looking for a Utility, someone said "I've got one!" they went out to model it, and it happened to have a back seat. Older cars like this either come from a museum (like the Fiat 8V from the Peterson Collection), a private collection (like way too many cars from Jay Leno), or just regular people (like the '65 Mini.) Sometimes a car had been restored to non-stock condition and it's not caught by the modelling team until the car is in the game.

The in-game car is not a Utility Sedan though. There were other differences, such as roll-down rear windows and carpeting which should not be present. T10 simply got the name wrong, as outwardly the 2 cars are identical.

Looks like the new 911 RSR is part of the update, too. Couldn't care less about any car pack right now ;-)

Do you have any proof? I checked Kudosprime and the official summary of the December update and neither said anything about a new 911 RSR. Could you post a screenshot of the car from the game? I want to see this for myself.

Eh. Not my favourite pack but at least the packs can get better from here :lol:

- 2 cars that didn't really need to be updated, were updated (Cayenne and Jeep)
- Pre-War and 60's GP get an addition to their group
- An off-road car, a BMW built to cruise and a Chevy that sits in a no-mans-land segment at the moment

Probably won't get much out of this one it terms of series racing. Oh well. Countdown to the January pack.

Do you have any proof? I checked Kudosprime and the official summary of the December update and neither said anything about a new 911 RSR. Could you post a screenshot of the car from the game? I want to see this for myself.
I've driven it in game but it's only available as a rental for now

Forza-Motorsport-7-Porsche-911-RSR-01.jpg

I think that's less a mistake and more T10 just putting a different livery on the same model

Nah, it was already like that in FM6 and the Dunlop car wasn't there. It's Porsche's own error and I don't really know why. Funnily enough the one that was in FM4 was modeled correctly, so Porsche restored it sometimes in between.
962-klein.jpg

D13_01334.jpg

(And if you don't see the difference, look under the Shell logo)

The in-game car is not a Utility Sedan though. There were other differences, such as roll-down rear windows and carpeting which should not be present. T10 simply got the name wrong, as outwardly the 2 cars are identical.
Fair enough.

The three cars I'm actually interested in trying out make more sense in a Horizon title. In my view, Turn 10 is losing the plot for DLC in FM7 (unless there is an offroad expansion on the cards.)

While 2 of the SUVs included in the pack are Track capable, I can't help but to notice that the TrackHawk is pretty much the in-game Jeep SRT w/ different badges, I can upgrade the stock motor to 707 hp myself, why should i pay for a 2.99 dlc that does practically the same thing. The others are a yuge WTF.

The Porsche 804 AND BMW 328 are both Forza Specials. WHY!?

I'd like to believe it means T10 will be adding more 1.5L F1 cars from 1961 to '65 and put them in their own class (along with a reclassified Ferrari 158), but I know I'd just be setting myself up for disappointment.

I'd like to believe it means T10 will be adding more 1.5L F1 cars from 1961 to '65 and put them in their own class (along with a reclassified Ferrari 158), but I know I'd just be setting myself up for disappointment.
Thing is, I just built the 804 to Open Wheel Legends regs and, while it was a bit of a handful, it was keeping right up with the 1967 F1 cars.

I can't wait to see the now-expected outrage from kids for there not being a Chiron/720S.
Do you mind if I add a few more cars to that list?
  • Ferrari GTC4 Lusso
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • Lamborghini Huracan Performante
  • McLaren 675LT
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie
  • Mercedes-AMG Project One
  • Any GT3/GTE Pro car not in the game
  • Toyotas. Pick any one, so long as it's a Supra, Celica, MR2, or an AE86.
To me, this pack is much worse compared to last month's. The 328 and the 804 are out of the ordinary, and I like that. I also appreciate that the Bugatti in the pack isn't a Chiron. The two modern SUVs make me moan, but the Safari is decent.

The sponsor, though... I don't want to take this pack seriously, simply because of the sponsor. I know that it's just a sponsor, but I dislike Doritos simply because it's now synonymous with 'gamer fuel.'

Do you mind if I add a few more cars to that list?
  • Ferrari GTC4 Lusso
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • Lamborghini Huracan Performante
  • McLaren 675LT
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie
  • Mercedes-AMG Project One
  • Any GT3/GTE Pro car not in the game
  • Toyotas. Pick any one, so long as it's a Supra, Celica, MR2, or an AE86.
To me, this pack is much worse compared to last month's. The 328 and the 804 are out of the ordinary, and I like that. I also appreciate that the Bugatti in the pack isn't a Chiron. The two modern SUVs make me moan, but the Safari is decent.

The sponsor, though... I don't want to take this pack seriously, simply because of the sponsor. I know that it's just a sponsor, but I dislike Doritos simply because it's now synonymous with 'gamer fuel.'
But Doritos is tasty, man.
Staying on topic, I'd say the car pack is 50/50 for me, some cool cars, but the SUVs I really don't care about, they're super boring to me.

They signed some Deal with Red Bull Rally Cross so thats probably going to be a expansion. But who wants to play this with generic Forza Physics?

And this Pack is just garbage. So glad i didnt buy Forza 7. Turn 10 needs a reboot. What they do now is GT like - just pump in more cars

When i see Doritos the first thing that comes to my mind is a Buggati type 35 and a Nissan Patrol.

:lol:

When I think of Doritos the first thing that springs to mind is the 2005 nr11 Larbre Competition Ferrari 550 GTS. My oh my we are two different people

They signed some Deal with Red Bull Rally Cross so thats probably going to be a expansion. But who wants to play this with generic Forza Physics?

And this Pack is just garbage. So glad i didnt buy Forza 7. Turn 10 needs a reboot. What they do now is GT like - just pump in more cars

I mean, who would want to play with rallycross cars with PCARS 1's ****** handling system before PCARS 2 came out? We were proven wrong with that estimations, so give it a chance, I guess.

Back