delayed

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • 281 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on the twitter machine is coming up besides some official feeds pushing pre-orders and people sharing videos.

It seems too close for them to delay it again and there would have to be something seriously wrong to push it back another whole month

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Yeah I don't think it's true. They going be showing the FULL CONTENT console game at EGX in two days (12th-14th). I don't think they would be doing that if there was a problem. Also it is just too close to push it back now. 23 days away, it should be going through authentication with MS/Sony by the end of this week or mid next week.

Previous 2 times they have delayed it's been 5 weeks before the release date. On Thursday it's only 3 weeks so I'd echo what was said above and think it's to close unless they have found a major bug which is highly unlikely.

I'm genuinely starting to dislike this thread :D

2nd April lines up perfectly with the Easter holidays (free from work on the 3rd and 6th of April). I'll be tremendously dissapointed if they F up my planned long weekend.

2nd April lines up perfectly with the Easter holidays (free from work on the 3rd and 6th of April). I'll be tremendously dissapointed if they F up my planned long weekend.

man, this is my plan as well...plz don't get delayed again!!!!

I was planning to have a week off starting March 20th. I forgot about it. Me lucky. :D now I'll wait till April 1st. Just to be sure. :D

I've arranged the whole week off till 10th, there better be Pcars by then...

This better not be delayed again, Spent a fortune on a rig & wheel cant be arsed with them sitting about doing nothing!

This better not be delayed again, Spent a fortune on a rig & wheel cant be arsed with them sitting about doing nothing!
I have my rig and wheel here for weeks. Can u imagine how I feel?! This is madness!!

Looking at the WMD forums, seems the moderator is squashing the rumor of a delay at the moment.

Actually, it was only that the member posted the rumour in the publicly viewable section of the forum, which of course is a bad place if you don't want rumours and speculation to spread ;)

I have a rumor you might not wanna know about. :indiff: Will check back and talk to u guys in max 2 hours.

We can do without rumour and un-sourced speculation, lets stick to what can be shown to be true please.

Also the AUP does say that text speak is not permitted, so can those using it please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back