Delete this thread please

  • Thread starter Thread starter SimTourist
  • 3 comments
  • 456 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,726
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
MHFanatik
I updated my game from 1.0 to the latest version and the GPS course maker is there on right. I thought it wasn't released yet.
 
I updated my game from 1.0 to the latest version and the GPS course maker is there on right. I thought it wasn't released yet.
The data logger/ gps visualizer is not the course maker.
 
No, that's the GPS visualizer you're talking about. It's basically where you take a Toyota 86 to Tsukuba or another track that has support and when you drive a lap on that track, you can import the data into the data logger.

EDIT: Tree'd :dunce:
 
No, that's the GPS visualizer you're talking about. It's basically where you take a Toyota 86 to Tsukuba or another track that has support and when you drive a lap on that track, you can import the data into the data logger.

EDIT: Tree'd :dunce:
Oh, sorry then, my mistake
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back