Dell Car Pack

Often happens if someone tries to buy the cars before installing the game update.
That's not what's happening. I own the car pass. I installed the update. It's still asking me to buy the DLC before I can download.

That's not what's happening. I own the car pass. I installed the update. It's still asking me to buy the DLC before I can download.

The cars should be unlocked by having the Car Pass installed. At least mine were, so I didn't need to install the car pack separately.

The packs always come up to purchase individually when viewed in the marketplace. But the cars are installed with the update and should already be in the buy car menu. I have not had to separately install any of the car packs in FM7, or FH3.

I think aero like this gives away that the Power Wagon will probably be in FH4 :P

upload_2018-2-15_23-27-43.png

Just checked and the TT RS is in Forza GT.

Edit: And it’s front wheel drive.

That’s incredibly dumb.

This game badly needs Blueprint’s ability to select individual cars. Especially if they keep adding modern GT cars (not to mention all the other odd placements).

Yes.

Everything.

And if T10 don’t deliver such a simple request they are horrible and obviously don’t care about their fans.

The packs always come up to purchase individually when viewed in the marketplace. But the cars are installed with the update and should already be in the buy car menu. I have not had to separately install any of the car packs in FM7, or FH3.
And again, that's not what's happening. At least not for me. This is the second car pack in a row that won't show up as free for me after I install the update, even though I own the car pass. The cars are in the dealership, but they can only be unlocked if I buy the DLC, separately from the car pass I already bought. Only then do they appear in the buy car menu or for free in the individual manufacturer list. I believe this is another situational glitch, like the Forzathon glitch where some people could only see the first challenge, but others could see three of them.

Awesome DLC! I saw the Chiron and Stinger coming, but didn't expect them at the same time. I'm really excited for the Kia. And FINALLY a regular Ram! Time to remember those good-old GT days.

I don't mind trucks and SUV's, but I feel the Durango is a bit redundant. Challenger, Charger and Grand Cherokee SRT are pretty much the same thing.

That's probably FCA showing T10 some $$ to make sure people know they still exist. :lol:

It wouldn’t surprise me since I legitimately forgot the Durango was still a thing until this pack. :lol:

I actually prefer the looks of the Durango over the Grand Cherokee though so i don’t mind it even if it’s pretty much the same thing.

Very good pack. Woke up this morning oh forza 7 update and pack wasn’t expecting it. Hk Monaro and Kia stinger is cool and Bugatti, Aston and Audi, trucks again but whatever there probably trying to cater to everyone. And bug fixes are good too 458 speciale wing isn’t huuuuuuge anymore lol, and menus feel smoother!!!. Just need Forzathon so I can get me motion capture suit hehe. But overall very nice :)

People on the official forums with the Car Pass are reporting that the game is asking them to buy the DLC/Car Pass.
Quit the game and launch it again, should be fixed after that.

I can't find enough words to say just how little I care about the Chiron, but the GT3 Vantage being added makes me happy, and I can't wait to drive the Stinger.
I know a certain person over at ForzaCentral is going to be very happy about that Aston.

Now if only “Pontiac Fiero guy” could get his dying wish ;)

Oh noes. Should have been in its own custom division. :/
It really should, especially considering it’s a front wheel drive car. Don’t see why T10 are so against creating new divisions.
The Divisions are tied to the Single Player campaign, and all have their own leaderboard categories for every track layout. Also, new Divisions almost never get added to Forza titles post-launch.

It's either an IMSA or Pirelli World Challenge car. Actually, the livery they showcase in the official picture appears to be the one that's found on that page https://iqoption.com/en/aston-martin-racing but I have absolutely no clue where that car has raced. It's on Dunlop tires so it's not PWC, IMSA or Blancpain... I'm stumped.
2017 Daytona 24 Hours, so IMSA.

When launching a car most teams will keep their livery neutral (hence the lack of number boards) but once they race they will add, remove or change sponsors as the season progresses. In WEC last season one team switched from Dunlops to Michelins halfway through the year and thus swapped put the sponsor logos as well.

2017 Daytona 24 Hours, so IMSA.

When launching a car most teams will keep their livery neutral (hence the lack of number boards) but once they race they will add, remove or change sponsors as the season progresses. In WEC last season one team switched from Dunlops to Michelins halfway through the year and thus swapped put the sponsor logos as well.

Not entirely sure it's IMSA. A quick look shows there was no #7 Aston at Daytona last year, and GTD runs spec Continental tires in IMSA. No GTE Astons there, and even then that'd be the V8 car and not the V12. I'm still a few hours away from home so I can't see for myself.

I'm thinking it might just be a "showcar" that didn't actually race anywhere, and it looked better than just adding the car in blank white.

Not entirely sure it's IMSA. A quick look shows there was no #7 Aston at Daytona last year, and GTD runs spec Continental tires in IMSA. No GTE Astons there, and even then that'd be the V8 car and not the V12. I'm still a few hours away from home so I can't see for myself.

I'm thinking it might just be a "showcar" that didn't actually race anywhere, and it looked better than just adding the car in blank white.

It’s got a lot of Aston Martin Racing’s sponsors that you on their GTE car, so I think you might be correct about the show car.

The driver's name is Richard Mille if that helps any.

Why isn't *insert popular #YOLO probably vaporware superdupercar with a bajilliondy seven horsepowers* in the game? :mad:

...but this just sold itself to me at the idea of Power Wagon versus Isetta.

For those upset over the new TT being front wheel drive, fear not! There is an all-wheel drive swap available for it.

Back