////Delphic Reason's Drift Videos\\\\

Excellent keep us posted, I hope there will be at least some RWD 👍

Chances are it will be all RWD... However, if I do decide on AWD, it will be in addition to RWD...

;)

Daaaaaaayyyyyuuuummmm!!!:crazy: :dunce: That video is freakin awesome !! It makes me feel -10% better about my drifts :nervous: . Are you using a DFP, or a DS2? If you say DS2, that -10% will grow to -100% haha. Anyway awesome vid. Keep up the good work.

P.S. It was funny to see your white mustang with blue rims. I did the same thing to make it look like Gushi's mustang.

?whygostraight?
Daaaaaaayyyyyuuuummmm!!!:crazy: :dunce: That video is freakin awesome !! It makes me feel -10% better about my drifts :nervous: . Are you using a DFP, or a DS2? If you say DS2, that -10% will grow to -100% haha. Anyway awesome vid. Keep up the good work.

P.S. It was funny to see your white mustang with blue rims. I did the same thing to make it look like Gushi's mustang.

DR uses the DS2...:sly:

FatAssBR
You are mean! :P

Yes, but it's fun. And in this case, 100% true.

DR is without a doubt in the top tier of DS2 drifters out there.

Swift
Yes, but it's fun. And in this case, 100% true.

Yeah, the first time I saw a video of his I couldn't believe he was using a DS2.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, everyone...

"Positive Lock" was drifted with the DS2 controller... However, I am also a DFP user...

Oh and the Large file doesn't work for me.

Talk to Jordan, he's hosting it... There's a link to it on the homepage of GTP, but I can't get that to work either... He's probably just working out some bugs with the new GTP...

Aww Shuxx... :sly:

Thanks bud...

Yep, Gushi is the man... I wish he would go back to an S13, but I guess I can't have everything...

;)

Delphic Reason
Just a heads up... I am currently working on capturing clips for my next video... The details are still up in the air, whether it will be an all RWD vid, or a mix of RWD/AWD...
You teasingassmotherteaser. But we all know you will deliver with the bang of a supernova. :cheers:

TRi
You teasingassmotherteaser. But we all know you will deliver with the bang of a supernova. :cheers:

If I gave the clips to you, for editing, there would be a much better chance of such events, me thinks...

;)

Delphic Reason
If I gave the clips to you, for editing, there would be a much better chance of such events, me thinks...
meh me thinks otherwise:crazy: :sly:

where's the new idm vid? i think ya said ya weren't putting it together, but i'll ask you anyways

TRi
meh me thinks otherwise:crazy: :sly:

You are the editing superpower here at GTP... Not even FBI can put together clips like you can... Don't deny it... Your GT3 tribute vids, while short, were a blast to watch because of the clever editing... You the man, and that's that... :sly:

where's the new idm vid? i think ya said ya weren't putting it together, but i'll ask you anyways

The vid is coming along slowly but surely... It's hard to organize everyones time to get clips in, when you have a large team...

Xsyorra is puting the vid together this time around (one of IDM's Founders)...

;)

Oh, hello DR! I haven't seen you for a while since GT3. I decide to watch your GT4 and then... I'm suprised! Bloody nice drift! Great angle, and you keep drifting all the way. That's one nice video! I love it! I wish you were drifting with us on Xlink. It's just simply amazing. I have one question: How do you keep stable dive camera? (Like the one you did with many open-top cars)

Thanks, great job!👍

Ryosuke_Gumna
Oh, hello DR! I haven't seen you for a while since GT3. I decide to watch your GT4 and then... I'm suprised! Bloody nice drift! Great angle, and you keep drifting all the way. That's one nice video! I love it! I wish you were drifting with us on Xlink. It's just simply amazing. I have one question: How do you keep stable dive camera? (Like the one you did with many open-top cars)

Thanks, great job!👍

This might help you out:

http://lsdrift.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=512&st=15

;)

I cant download the large version :( it says my account dont have acces to this area when i click the link :/

it's b/c things at GTP have changed since DR initially got the video hosted on GTP's webspace. GTP8 rolled in and I presume it calls files differently than version 7 did.

here's the corrected download link:
Positive Lock - Large

Awesome video man. Your control in this video was impressive.

I'm glad to see some of the OG's are still around and drifting. I haven't been on the forums in a long long time, but I'm extremely impressed with the level of drifting in GT4.

-Mark

I have taken the time to update this thread with "most" of my older videos. Leave comments, and enjoy!

;)

Back