Deltawing just went missing! UPDATE: Reappeared, but got a child.

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 609 comments

What's your emotional status now?

• Total voters

dr_slump

Premium
Switzerland
Switzerland
the_dr_slump / GTP_dr_slump
Subject: Car #36 Deltawing!

They stole it, kidnapped it, hijacked it, ahh whatever,
BUT IT'S MISSING NOW!!!

Evidence:

Old car list, copied and pasted from the official site and now in the GTP news section: https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-car-list/

New car list: http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/products/gt6/

(region doesn't matter)

Why... why... just why... :(

EDIT: It reappeared, but... now we have two of them... MYSTERIOUS!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

OMG they need to adding cars like the mercedes AMG's ( also confirmed), the ecckerts mustang, the winners of pebble beach, the winners of tokyo motor show and others....not removing LOL

I hope it's just a case of PD being PD, but I also hope there wasn't some sort of license dispute with the car forcing PD to remove it from the game last minute.

What on earth? Well, keep an eye on the car list for any additions or removals, because they are obviously doing something...

XS
I hope it's just a case of PD being PD, but I also hope there wasn't some sort of license dispute with the car forcing PD to remove it from the game last minute.

It's known that this car is hard to get for the game studios so that is a possibility sadly...

XS
This, if thats the case then it will be such a bummer that the DeltaWing won't be included in the game just a month before its released...

Just saw that 2 minutes ago... Maybe they are still figuring out where to put it as it's not a Nissan, nor a Deltawing but maybe an AAR car...

One less Nissan... I approve... ( I wish they would scrap at least 5 or 6 Skylines)....

PD has to realize there are other Japanese Manufacturers out there... Toyota maybe???? TS030 Maybe???

One less Nissan... I approve...

PD has to realize there are other Japanese Manufacturers out there... Toyota maybe???? TS030 Maybe??? Far more interesting car than the Delta Wing...

People complain about the TS030. My guess is PD cannot accurately reproduce the hybrid systems. Hence no Audi R18 e-tron either.

I just tweeted DeltaWing Racing about it.

They may have found a problem with the car over at Willow Springs, since there is a press briefing going on, it could be a major flaw, it might be tiny... or it could very well be a licensing issue.

Back