Deltawing just went missing! UPDATE: Reappeared, but got a child.

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 609 comments

What's your emotional status now?

• Total voters
Maybe the weird and unique shape is causing glitches or problems with the game engine. It happens with games, last minute glitches happen often.

Maybe the weird and unique shape is causing glitches or problems with the game engine. It happens with game, last minute glitches happen often.
Maybe under certain conditions the game engine is freaking out and throwing random data at it. It could be that it is the only car with such differing track widths on front and back compared to any other car and that could be a problem.

I think they are shuffling the list around as the GT website says 'This list is one part of the cars planned for inclusion, and is subject to change.' So, let's wait and see what happens.

Maybe under certain conditions the game engine is freaking out and throwing random data at it. It could be that it is the only car with such differing track widths on front and back compared to any other car and that could be a problem.

Exactly, collision detection is also a harder thing to do, just like with F1 cars.

Wow, the DeltaWing is missing from the Future section of the Cars page as well. What on earth...? Certainly not an accident or a glitch.

That would make sense if it wasn't for their involvment. Usually, almost everything Nissan related makes into Gran Turismo. That doesn't sound like PD.

Glitching out of the car list? :sly:

Well, glitching in the game, I mean. :D And yes, it's Nissan related but the licensing is done at AAR... ;)

they hyped the s*** out of it, I'm sure it's not going to be removed. probably just trying to organize or something

One less Nissan... I approve... ( I wish they would scrap at least 5 or 6 Skylines)....

PD has to realize there are other Japanese Manufacturers out there... Toyota maybe???? TS030 Maybe???
hahahah true. I personally couldn't give two 🤬 about 98% of the japanese cars. I'd much rather see a Bugatti Super Sport, Maserati MC12, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin DBS, etc. etc. than all these japanese cars that are literally the same thing just a different variation

They even changed the future car banner from the DeltaWing at SSRX to:
i1o0WwhkdBpN88c.jpg

:(

You guys are slow to catch on arent you, Delta wing>>>>not availble on launch day, GT6 disc>>>>not avaible on launch day.......will be added through an update,

I'm thinking its best just to ignore this game and pretend its not even happening, Lets just move on until they get the picture we wont accept half assed products without question, Sunday cup pah!

You guys are slow to catch on arent you, Delta wing>>>>not availble on launch day, GT6 disc>>>>not avaible on launch day.......will be added through an update,

I'm thinking its best just to ignore this game and pretend its not even happening, Lets just move on until they get the picture we wont accept half assed products without question, Sunday cup pah!
Yeah no... YOU can wait. Best idea I've ever came up with all day. :sly:

Eh... weird, the pictures have gone too... and I swear they've moved around some of the other pictures. They're messing with our minds...

Back