Deronda G400 2009

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 15 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Close your eyes and build the ultimate two-seat sports car.
Start with a lightweight, tube-frame chassis and then add race-bred suspension and oversized brakes. Wrap the vehicle in an aero-inspired carbon fiber body shell, but keep the generous cockpit open for wind-in-your-hair enjoyment. Lastly, wedge a huge, torque-laden, tire-shredding engine into the middle of the chassis, and tune the exhaust note so it scares the gophers out of your neighbor's front lawn. Now, open your eyes and take a look at the Deronda G400.

Read more about this car here.

derondafd_13.jpg

derondafd_12.jpg

derondafd_48.jpg

header.jpg

OTHER TRACK CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
Looks like an Ariel Atom crashed through a branch of The Great Outdoors, for it's canoe-esque front, and a Halfords for the remainder. Awful looking thing!

With a mid-mounted V8 sourced from a Chevrolet Corvette and the curb weight of a Smart fortwo and 183 mph speed, I wouldn't say this car is ugly!

With a mid-mounted V8 sourced from a Chevrolet Corvette and the curb weight of a Smart fortwo and 183 mph speed, I wouldn't say this car is ugly!
The potential for frightening speed and an ugly appearance can occur simultaneously in one subject.

It has an attractive specification but it is aesthetically awful. It has a face only a mother could love.

Back