Pigems Premium Messages 9,238 Canada Messages TT_Pigems May 22, 2019 #242 Jump_Ace Dry. Having a global ranking system zaps the fun right out of each online race. Jerome Click to expand... Why is that?
Jump_Ace Dry. Having a global ranking system zaps the fun right out of each online race. Jerome Click to expand... Why is that?
sirjim73 The Oracle Premium Messages 5,967 Reading Messages cutback73 Messages cutback73 May 22, 2019 #247 Spa
StealthVel Messages 880 United Kingdom May 22, 2019 #256 ifeellikethereisnootherthingtosay(thatmakessense)
lbpomg95 Messages 2,103 A field in England May 22, 2019 #258 gr4isthedamnbestit'ssofuntodrivethembecausetheylookreallycoolanddrivereallynice Think I managed it.
J Jeremy Wilson Messages 9 United States May 22, 2019 #262 JayRS200 I need more time to think but go ahead. Click to expand... This game is getting stale fast! No updates coming????
JayRS200 I need more time to think but go ahead. Click to expand... This game is getting stale fast! No updates coming????
LotusEvoraGTE Messages 661 Melbourne Messages LotusEvoraGTE Messages DJ Yuyuko May 23, 2019 #264 Stale.
talhaONE Messages 585 Turkey Messages talhaONE May 23, 2019 #265 TheGTGuy Constantly improving. Click to expand... 1 word.
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,947 London May 24, 2019 #269 Inaccessible. I'm referring of course to the really expensive cars.