Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
And there was me thinking that last week's Nightfall was boring. We now have Valus T'Arsewipe with the same modifiers as Omnidull. That's everything apart from a burn modifier.
Pack your lunchboxes people, it's going to be long and boring, and those unflinching phalluses don't even bare thinking about.

And I will probably again end up at the end of the week without the gun that shall not be named.
you never know what might happen

I still ran through it with all three characters though. On one run I got Mask of the Third man, which is just the piece of armor I wanted for my Bladedancer. I also got a not very notable legendary void shotgun, and some shards. So in retrospect, it was worth it.

Pretty successful night tonight.

From Crota got:
My 4th Black Hammer
My 3rd Oversoul Pulse Rifle
My 2nd Abyss Assault Rifle
My 2nd Fang Scout Rifle

Shards and Energies

As bonus I was also lucky enough to get

Thunderlord
My 2nd Gjallahorn

:D @dhandeh

we were 1 death awaybfrom the Flawless Trophy too, a guy accidently ran in front of someone shooting a rocket :(

@BAKEMISTER get anything good?

Just earlier today I was contemplating doing the crucible portion of the Thorn bounty that my Hunter has, and thinking how much of a pain it would be since Hunters don't have a subclass with void abilities. I was considering not doing the bounty until my Voidwalker Warlock got the bounty. Then just now my Warlock received the bounty. This game is funny sometimes.

The nightfall was not fun.

Well we did it two time yesterday with Blitzbay and Bake and it was quite fun TBH. Quick and without frustrating moments. Did it the third time with other friends and took a bit longer but still was not tedious.

The only frustration (besides the drop) was that just as we were about to enter the boss room, Bungie decided it was the perfect time to boot us from the game so we can apply the damn patch.

Pretty successful night tonight.

From Crota got:
My 4th Black Hammer
My 3rd Oversoul Pulse Rifle
My 2nd Abyss Assault Rifle
My 2nd Fang Scout Rifle

Shards and Energies

As bonus I was also lucky enough to get

Thunderlord
My 2nd Gjallahorn

:D @dhandeh

we were 1 death awaybfrom the Flawless Trophy too, a guy accidently ran in front of someone shooting a rocket :(

@BAKEMISTER get anything good?
Light of the abyss and some armour with good stat roles. Also did it with my Titan before getting leg armour and a 3rd Monte Carlo.

It might of been me that failed the flawless raid, oops.

Light of the abyss and some armour with good stat roles. Also did it with my Titan before getting leg armour and a 3rd Monte Carlo.

It might of been me that failed the flawless raid, oops.

Oops indeed! Someone else thought it was them so don't worr.

It's easy enough anyway so we'll hopefully get it done tonight if your about

Well we did it two time yesterday with Blitzbay and Bake and it was quite fun TBH. Quick and without frustrating moments. Did it the third time with other friends and took a bit longer but still was not tedious.

The only frustration (besides the drop) was that just as we were about to enter the boss room, Bungie decided it was the perfect time to boot us from the game so we can apply the damn patch.

My first run wasn't fun because my teammate and I spent about 15 minutes in the final room trying to get up to the chandelier with our Hunters, only to wipe later because the rockets of "the one with infinite rockets and tiny head who shall not be named" could actually reach us up there and kill us, so we had to do it all over again. My second run sucked because during the final boss fight the game glitched one of my teammates when he died into a wall and I couldn't revive him, only to get killed while trying and we wiped and had to do it all over again. My third run sucked because I died during the final boss fight while trying to revive a teammate and my ghost was out in the open so the remaining guy couldn't get to us, so I tried to go back to orbit and rejoin only to have the game not let me. Then my teammate who was dead wanted to try to do the same, but forgot he was fireteam leader and ended up taking the guy who was still alive to orbit with him... and we had to do it again.

Well, well, well. Bungie just made it completely useful to switch weapons between accounts via the Destiny app. If only now you can also get bounties then you could just start the game and go.

Another week of saving up strange coins for me.

EDIT: Well, actually that's not true. I need to buy a few exotic shards.

Going to buy as many engrams as possible and hope for Helm of Saint 14.

EDIT- Got Skull of Dire Ahamkara twice, Mask of the Third Man, and An Insurmountable Skullfort. :(

Last edited:
I finished the crucible part of the Thorn bounty last night. Took about 15 games. Never again.

EDIT- Got Skull of Dire Ahamkara twice, Mask of the Third Man, and An Insurmountable Skullfort. :(

I've gotten two of those from engrams before, but dismantled them, because I don't have a Titan.

I finished the crucible part of the Thorn bounty last night. Took about 15 games. Never again.
I wish I could play 15 matches. After 2 I want to flip my Xbox over and give it an elbow drop, followed by a roundhouse to the Destiny disc.

The helmet engram is now useless to me as I got arachnid from Nightfall this week. I now have all exotic helmets and all but one exotic for Titan (Alpha Lupi).

The helmet engram is now useless to me as I got arachnid from Nightfall this week. I now have all exotic helmets and all but one exotic for Titan (Alpha Lupi).

As cool as the Arachnid helmet looks, I cannot stand the zoomed in golden gun. Drives me nuts.

I got Thorn. I don't think it's as good as Hawkmoon.

The only items I'm missing from VoG are Hezen Vengeance and Vex Mythoclast, and all the Titan armor. I also got a second Gjallarhorn today.

Just got Hezen Vengeance. I now have all the VoG weapons except Vex.

Last edited:
Nightfall is Sepiks Prime with arc burn. I'm not at work today so I'll be online from now on if anyone wants to join me.

Last edited:
Noghtfall is Sepiks Prime with arc burn. I'm not at work today so I'll be online from now on if anyone wants to join me.
I will do it in about 4 to 5 hours. Busy morning sadly.

Sepiks with Arc? Compared to last week that's cake.

Enemies who can really hurt you: Everyone
Enemies who can't really hurt you: Boss in laser room, Sepiks Prime.

Finished in 42 minutes as I soloed everything but Sepiks (@drandiiski in the clutch). Got a third Icebreaker.

Last edited:
Back