Dexdrive...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sk8rKiD
  • 64 comments
  • 2,667 views
its not weak you just take out the satilite thing first then after that u can use all magic then when it respawns do it again
 
Ill try its been pissing me off for a while...It will use the gun and mow down all my people before I get a chance to attack...
 
hey do you like csotn i know is easy,but i love it.
 
csotn?Whats that? I liked all the final fantasys...9 is my favorite...Everybody says it sucked but I liked it the most, its what got me stuck on the FF series...
 
I started with FF 3 when I was in like 5th grade and then forgot about the final fantasys until last christmas when I got FFIX and I was hooked for life...Tactics is pretty good but its a freakin board game thingie...Im still playin 10 and 8 right now and 3...I started a new game in it a while ago, but I havnt touched it in a while...My disk 3 in 8 is scrathced to it freezes during on e of the long movie scenes,so im pissed off...
 
csotn=catlevania symphony of the night for ps1.

if you want everythin ( all the stuff) and you know where is you have to play like 28/40 hours.

.i have since 1999 and i finish it like 100 time,(may you say why 100 times) in this game any item can change something .

like if go and kill the boss ( not the real boss ) you finish the game with 100%, but if you use one special glasses you will see diferent things,like a demond flyng around,and if you kill the demond with out kill the other guy,you pass to another world,if you finish you will be over 200.6% ( this is legal game)

also you have a lot of :spells,relic,weapons,even clothes.

is like any ff,when you kill a enemy you got power,relics,spells,etc.
any enemy have 1/3 items,90% of them have 3 each.

ater in the game you find relics some of the are call it :familiars.
the familiar with you and help you in your job ( just like chocobos of FF ).
you also will find ( with gs) another familiars those was erase from the us version,they help you a lot,look so funny,and the talk to you in japanese.

the game is completly full of mistery,the music is awesome,the grafics are so sweet,if you like FF may be this is or you.

note:ask or rent it before buy it.

the game "best castlevania ever made" according to egm
 
this is the front cover for saturn.
 

Attachments

  • draculax-sotn.jpg
    draculax-sotn.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 24
and this the rear cover.
 

Attachments

  • draculax-csotn.jpg
    draculax-csotn.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 46
Ive never owned and sega products so ive never played it...
 
i post the sega cover because i don't have the ps1 cover.( on my pc)

but all i post was fron the ps1 game.

"140+ enemies,bosses and glastly creatures.
awesome magical spells-transform into a bat wolf,or stereal mist.
hiden caracters....the larges castlevania ever made."


"a huge game.....if you think you've seen it all,you haven't.
- game fan -

"mind blowing 32 bit special effects.this is the konami at their best
-egm-
 
final fantasies are great games does anyone have a spare dexdrive for my gran turismo 2
 
Ive never played gt2 but I have a killer save for gt1...It has hybrids and like 25 billion Cr...O and the copperheads in all colors...
 
yeah i have only my sharkport my dexdrive is not working so i cant do anything really on gt2
 
Somebody stole most of mine but I still have the saves...I have like 6 memory cards...
 
I dont know how I got so many...They just kept coming and coming and coming...I wish it was that way with games...
 
I dont have that many ps2 games....I beat that boss in FFX but now im stuck on Seymor...He summons that thing and it kills me...Any help?
 
are you talking about anima you can beat anima using shiva and bahamut
 
I dont have Bahamut...How can you get him? Yea its Anima, he makes me soo mad...
 
shiva and any other aeon should be able to beat him. what are your stats on your characters and aeons? then maybe i can help more
 
think everybody has at least over 1000 hp and Ive been working hard on the Aeons especially Ifrit,he can kick some serious ass...Valefor is gay he sucks and Ixion is ok but mine is pretty good...
 
um your aeons you shouldnt rely on 1 to be more powerful build them all up about the same and lvl up alot of spheregrid with auron tidus and rikku after a overdrive with 2 aeons it should only take a few hits anima was easy for me as i was really lvled up already
 
Back