The fag mod is just gonna yell at you to go to the " Look here before you ask" thread. but im gonna be nice and no, you kant win it, but if you have gameshark you kan get it.
Originally posted by sk8erman375 The fag mod is just gonna yell at you to go to the " Look here before you ask" thread. but im gonna be nice and no, you kant win it, but if you have gameshark you kan get it.
Originally posted by sk8erman375 The fag mod is just gonna yell at you to go to the " Look here before you ask" thread. but im gonna be nice and no, you kant win it, but if you have gameshark you kan get it.
Gee, why don't you just say my name? I know you're referring to me.
Watch yourself, kid. I don't go around closing threads because I feel like it... I offered you the alternatives to take, and heck, even welcomed you to GTP. If you wanted the thread re-opened for whatever reason, you could've just sent me a PM with an explanation, and I would've considered it. I don't know what your problem is, but please straighten up your act, now.
Originally posted by sk8erman375 The fag mod is just gonna yell at you to go to the " Look here before you ask" thread. but im gonna be nice and no, you kant win it, but if you have gameshark you kan get it.
Originally posted by Trueno86power Can you win the Diablo in the US version??I heard that in the first version of the US GT3 you can win it.is this true???