~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ [Photomode Tournament -PMC- "Road to Bronze"]

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 98 comments
Shots 3 & 4 are my favorite! The last one is good too (and I usually don't like airborne shots) :)

My favourite has to be the third shot, due to the composure.

I really like the way #3 came out as well. It's a different kind of lighting and I think the car's silhouette looks great from that angle.
Thanks, guys.

Also, Pointguard and SVX: Thank you both. 👍

TVR Tuscan @ Cape Ring

5405659044_3f06b76f1c_b.jpg

5405054351_a46445b1b0_b.jpg

5405053869_ac4f06d4cb_b.jpg

5405659144_cf44ce1fc6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, funny my last set was the same car at the same track. I like shot 4 the most, and 1 & 3 are pretty decent also. Over all the monotone suits the set well.

Shot 3 is very nice. The contrast-heavy black and white emphasises the curves of that TVR. The super shallow depth of field in number 1 is pretty nice too. :)

Great work there- those Speed 6's really suit b&w despite (or maybe because of) their garish stock colours, and it just brings out their curves perfectly. Good stuff 👍

SVX
Love the first one! All of them are amazing, though.

My faves are shots 1 2 3 and 4. :D
That's what I like to hear. :D
Really, I should try posting less shots of the same set. Short sets are the way to go.

GPR
Ha, funny my last set was the same car at the same track. I like shot 4 the most, and 1 & 3 are pretty decent also. Over all the monotone suits the set well.

That last one is really attention grabbing :) love them

4th is my favourite as well...
(I didn't chose it for this week's PMC because no other TVR appears in it...)

Shot 3 is very nice. The contrast-heavy black and white emphasises the curves of that TVR. The super shallow depth of field in number 1 is pretty nice too. :)

Amazing. And unbelievable how the first shot looks so crisp. :eek:
I actually think now that it's perhaps a bit too shallow. I'd like to have all 3 headlight in focus.
But then, I wouldn't have that awesome background...

looks great in BW nicely done

Great work there- those Speed 6's really suit b&w despite (or maybe because of) their garish stock colours, and it just brings out their curves perfectly. Good stuff 👍

Thanks and thanks, guys.
Glad you stopped by and commented. 👍

The black and white Tuscans look really good - especially the shot with the two black and white Tuscans :D

By the way, your real life photography is ver nice as well, I dig it ;)

These are really very nice. The way those runway lights look as they fade into the distance is magical. The swoopy curves of the car are lovely. And the soft bokeh is great.

The last one makes the car look a bit like a sea creature of some sort. :P

I just went through your gallery and I love vast majority of your pictures. 👍 Really good job! You have good creative ideas about composition and all.

Sorry for late response, guys.

I am really loving the light on the wheel of the third shot and the angle of the forth.

Nice set of the Classic Ferrari, the close up shots of the wheels look great. Nice job

I liked the one with detail in Firestone tyre and the next one, good work mate.

Really like the 3rd shot close up on the wheel, but they're all great

I have 2 or 3 shots like that one of the wheel/tyre. Something just looked right from that angle and with that light. Glad you liked them too. 👍

SVX
Fantastic set DiabolicalMask! All of them are awesome!

Very nice work :)
Thanks. :)

By the way, your real life photography is ver nice as well, I dig it ;)
More than anything on this gallery, that's the best compliment I could get.
Really glad you enjoyed them. :)

Dang man...shots 2,4 and 5 are friggin sweet. The second one is just fantastic. 👍

These are really very nice. The way those runway lights look as they fade into the distance is magical. The swoopy curves of the car are lovely. And the soft bokeh is great.

The last one makes the car look a bit like a sea creature of some sort. :P

The first runway shots is actually my current PS3 wallpaper right now. It does a great job at it. :D

The sea creature actually makes some sense. ;)

I just went through your gallery and I love vast majority of your pictures. 👍 Really good job! You have good creative ideas about composition and all.
Nice. :)
Thanks for taking the time to do it. 👍

Amazing update DiabolicalMask, I can't pick a favourite because they all are so good!

Liking the new photos- you're right, Mk IV at Laguna is a cliche' but when the photos look that good it's one that's hard to pass up ;)

Last edited:
Back