~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ (Randoms)

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 566 comments
Just to say : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!! My favourite, the 1st one, the Peugeot 206, incredible!!!! BRING MORE!!

Woah... I've missed something here! Great shots man! I was just looking at the randoms on the last page, and the Pug and the Merc really stand out to me. Great shots.

:drool: The CTR2 is awesome! very nice angles and lighting! the Jag looks the bomb too. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

NTX1982
Just to say : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!! My favourite, the 1st one, the Peugeot 206, incredible!!!! BRING MORE!!
magburner
Woah... I've missed something here! Great shots man! I was just looking at the randoms on the last page, and the Pug and the Merc really stand out to me. Great shots.:
👍
Glad you still had the opportunity to see them then... It's not difficult to miss an update sometimes.

.*StReeTz*.
Haha picking up girls are we?
Is that really supposed to work with girls...? ;)

440 CHARGER
The last Jag shot is extrememly well done with all of that color and blur.
I like that one a lot as well. In fact, that was the shot I was thinking entering for the comp before I took the RUF ones.

Thanks, everyone, for the comments. :)

I think you made the right choice on your entry, definatley the best.
The others just don't seem up to your standards.

Great pics, both ramdoms and with the bling rims. I dont want to offend you or anything, but with cropping the watermark away, the pics look just a bit nicer to me.

Tourist Trophy shots

picture111copyr7in.jpg

picture112copyr6oz.jpg

picture118copyr7kb.jpg

picture125copyr3qo.jpg

picture127copyr1fy.jpg

~

picture106copyr0ah.jpg

picture110copyr1sh.jpg

Vonie
I think you made the right choice on your entry, definatley the best.
The others just don't seem up to your standards.
I understand what you're saying. Thanks for pointing it. 👍

sejtur
I dont want to offend you or anything, but with cropping the watermark away, the pics look just a bit nicer to me.
A lot of people have said that as well and I'd never take that as an offense. I actually appreciate it. 👍
It's just that I don't like cropping the pictures because I frame them the way I like in-game and I'm too lazy to Clone Stamp the watermark.

Krame
Very nice bling DB.
Who the hell's DB?? :lol:;)

Thanks for commenting. 👍

How the hell do you keep coming up with fresh, new ways to shoot?! Like this one for example:

Very cool shot. 👍

And this shot really does it for me, too. Beautiful lines:

Man, it's awesome to see you're still shooting, DM. I've got to come around here more often.

Wow, I love the Motegi shots.
The fourth is perfect in my eyes (except for the rear tire - but that's not your fault).
The detail is amazing on that one and the fifth one. So realistic.
I really like the last NY one, amazing shot. But...too...many...jaggies.

tabs
Man, it's awesome to see you're still shooting, DM. I've got to come around here more often.
And it's great to see you around here.
Yes, you do. Especially as it serves as an inspiration to get you back to shooting again, like the last time. ;)
Thanks so much, tabs. 👍

Vonie
I really like the last NY one, amazing shot. But...too...many...jaggies.
Yeah, it's a shame. And that's why I left it as a thumb...

franz
I think naked bike looks so hardcore when bending around the cornering
its like a girl ............ ummm
What? What? :lol:

franz
have you seen this picture yet
http://www.bikewalls.com/wallpaper/BMW_R_1100_S/3115631/1024x768.html
if we can take photos in TT in this detail
I think I will have a fever
No, I haven't. Thanks for sharing. 👍
That's a nice shot. Maybe someday, huh...?

lmracer
the TT shots are just too much :crazy: i want it more with every tease i get on here. nice shootin tex :sly: 👍
Hopefully, soon you'll be able to have it as well. April is almost here! :)

Thanks, everyone! 👍

awesome TT shots.. i like the nakedness of the bike and who the whole exhaust pipes stand-out.. excellent as always man.. 👍 👍 👍 👍

Very hot TT shots DiabolicalMask. Looking forward to seeing some more of them from you. :bigthumbsupforthosegreatshots: :D

Starting page 21…

Accord Euro R @ Apricot Hill
Very dramatic, the last B/W is excellent!
PhotoTravel
The Peugeot 206RC looks awesome with the larger the usual BMW rims, sadly on the other hand, the Odyssey just doesn’t stack up. I find that dusk location (name escapes me), terribly hard to shoot at, not only because of limited subject and camera placement opportunities but because the car’s shadow blends in with the rest of the lighting, though I must say that the ZZII looks fantastic! Oh and sweet mini tutorial. ;)
Mk1 MR2 @ Grand Valley
Hmmmm, it’s not really my thing. Even though you’ve added some great action into the pictures, Grand Valley just looks dull. I can’t pin it down, but they just seem to be lacking something.
Old sets revisited: Elise @ Motegi
Damn! You shouldn’t have, despite what other say I still reckon they’re tops! :D
Old sets revisited: 5 Maxi Turbo @ Citta Di Aria
Was this the start of everyone’s sudden Citta’ fetish? The colours look great and the subject(s), just seem to pop out!
Tourist Trophy shots
Brilliant! Your TT photos are so much more “alive” than mine. To me TT pictures have an edge over GT4, the rider just seems so much easier to relate to, than a shadowy silhouette driver…

Love the second GSX–R, it’s right on the edge!
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM @ El Captain
Wholey, these are sweet! The two tunnel ones are by far the best, with the final one not far behind. :D:tup:
Such a wide selection to choose from, but I’m going with the 300SL, a top match for the surroundings.
"Bling, Bling"
Nice to see you’re using borders now, though I’m running out of things to say. How’s a generic, “nice update man :)👍” comment?
Tourist Trophy shots
Such detail in the Motegi set! The leather pants look surprisingly real– I’m speechless!

…and there we have it!

As much as you’re going to hate me, I might as well say it. To save you rubber stamping out the watermark, (which can be quite difficult at the best of times) just take another photo but move its centre down vertically so there’s some overlap beyond the top of the copyright text. Load up the original image, align the second on top, feather a selection around where the original’s watermark is, invert the selection and delete/mask the excess away. You do lose the default vignetting but it isn’t that noticeable and is just as easy to fix. Instead of feathering you could just apply a basic gradient mask, which is slightly quicker.

The obvious downside is the extra “overlap” image that you have to create and time spent, though I only do it when I know it’ll be too hard to rubber stamp the watermark away. Thanks for the comments at my end! :cheers:

D1GP cars

picture3264copyr7xn.jpg

picture3258copyr3bu.jpg

picture3263copyr8sz.jpg

~

picture3265copyr6ai.jpg

picture3272copyr9yl.jpg

picture3248copyr4yr.jpg

~

picture3231copyr0rw.jpg

picture3234copyr2mm.jpg

picture3230copyr1ct.jpg

picture3235copyr7ft.jpg

I'm not sure you'll like these and maybe they are a bit repetitive... But let me know what you think. 👍
Sorry about not leaving comments but I don't have time right now. I'll try to come here later though.

Well...what can I say.......INCREDIBLE. I like all pics. Fantastic clean photos dude...bring more!!

Very nice angles and color. You have some jaggies, but they are touch-up-able :D. Overall great update...I think the last Blitz Skyline is awesome!

Back