Did Konami just kill PES?

• Thread starter AlexDB9
  • 30 comments
Right now, eFootball is in maintenance, with a big update coming on the 17th. Quite excited to see what's new.

Meanwhile, for anyone interested, there's this site, efootballdb, where you can find stuff about the game, including the ability to check every player, and mess around with the leveling up to see where can players get. It's useful to anyone that wants to know the potential of any player before buying it.
They've announced what's coming, it's not all that much, mostly their international cup World Cup themed stuff so new player packs for that.

you can play a world cup styled tournament against the AI in a special event, through the group stage to the knockouts etc. I mean, yay if you want to do that.

We'll see if there's more stuff under the hood but I'm not holding out for it.

They do have an event coming up for their American based creators to go visit a Konami HQ and talk about the future of the game, I think that will give us a bit more insight into where they're actually trying to get and hopefully a timeline for the single player parts of the game that have been promised for so long.

I follow The True Brits on Youtube who will be there, it's worth checking out.

Last edited:
Back