Did You See Anything Good Today? 'Event and Showroom Edition'

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,148 comments
My life is complete!

DSC_0580.jpg

Hold the telephones. Since when have Zondas been street legal in the USA? Was it plated? What dealer network do they run through?

Hold the telephones. Since when have Zondas been street legal in the USA? Was it plated? What dealer network do they run through?
They're technicallty not, but that hasn't stopped a couple from getting by. They are plated though, so they may be like the MC12 & "converted" to be street legal.

Pagani's don't run through any dealer network in the US seeing as they're not for sale. I'm sure though, there is a shop somewhere (again, like the MC12), that can import & legalize them.

I would buy a lottery ticket right away if I found out they were kosher. That same red, bare CF below the sill and you've got a dream car.

I know this and that about them, but not everything. The pictured car is a normal C12, correct?

I would buy a lottery ticket right away if I found out they were kosher. That same red, bare CF below the sill and you've got a dream car.

I know this and that about them, but not everything. The pictured car is a normal C12, correct?
Yep. C12S Roadster. :)

Here is a shot of the back. The owner has a very impressive collection of cars including 2, yes 2, yellow Enzos, an F40, F40LM, and so on.

3759091100_ef650960fa_b.jpg

Yeah I think you told me that over beer the other day, so that's the last of the 3 in his post? All the more important. Should find those 2 in HK...

Yeah! I assume they are garaged at SPS or something like that. We must take a trip down there sometime soon!

P7262017.jpg

P7262009.jpg

P7262007.jpg

P7262005.jpg

P7262003.jpg

P7261999.jpg

P7261998.jpg

6.11 around nordschleife anyone?

Silverstone delivers once more:)

Was wondering where Joey D and Nismo_Skyline shot their photos of the Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85?? Is this at Spyker of Troy / Exotic Cars of Michigan?

Was wondering where Joey D and Nismo_Skyline shot their photos of the Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85?? Is this at Spyker of Troy / Exotic Cars of Michigan?

Yup, Spyker of Troy or Suburban Spyker, whatever you want to call it. It's on Maplelawn off of 15 mile.

Yea thats it. Nice people there too though, you have to walk through all the dealerships, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, and Maserati/Spyker/Alfa Romeo, its a nice dream walk.

From AutoEurope yesterday. A Beetle, two Exiges and an Alfa Spyder ouside and a JCW MINI Cooper S inside.

IMG_1105.jpg

I stopped by that place when it was closed but we got in anyway. They were getting ready for The Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance, which I missed :grumpy:, but he let us in anyway. I would hate to buy one of the cars in the rear showroom and try to get it out. Although that Elan with the Cosworth engine is pretty nice.

During the NASA weekend at Road Atlanta:
Panoz Roadster- one of only 175 or so- a shame I didn't get to shoot it much- the owner left the first day and didn't come back:
SN856964.jpg

Vette Grandsport- 1 of 1000 made:
SN856973.jpg

Don't remember the specific name of the Elise- but it's a racing version:
SN856996.jpg

I'll throw in this self-explanatory pic:
SN857034.jpg

A bit rough 328 GTS- at least it's being driven:
SN857341.jpg

What I would do to own this fine piece of machinery:
SN857402.jpg

Nice Elise- the stories are true, it is tough to negotiate out of it- entering was pretty easy:
SN857438.jpg

Evil SRT10:
SN857509.jpg

Wonderful Porsches:
SN857594.jpg

SN857612.jpg

NSX:
SN857617.jpg

Noble M400- paired with it's Vette brother:
SN857678.jpg

SN857701.jpg

And that's it for this post! If anyone wants me to post another pic or two of a car shown, just holler. -kevin

Some cars I saw while at Mid Ohio.

ZR1

IMG_7108.jpg

A Ring Taxi

IMG_7232.jpg

I liked the headlights. The rest of the car was ok.

IMG_7254.jpg

I didn't know if it was a fake or what but it had Mugen everything.

IMG_7286.jpg

IMG_7287.jpg

STi and 850i, two of my favorite cars.

IMG_7288.jpg

Audi S5 with a very, um noticeable color.

IMG_7289.jpg

A NISMO Altima. I thought it was fake, an Altima? I mean come on.

IMG_7292.jpg

E30 M3

IMG_7294.jpg

Mercedes CLS 550

IMG_7296.jpg

New Mustang

IMG_7385.jpg

Old Audi. Can't go wrong with the lights

IMG_7387.jpg

Mugen Si is very legit, & very rare. The Altima could be too, as Nismo did build an Altima. However, it appears that one has removed the spoiler & upgraded the brakes to cross-drilled rotors.

Well then, thats good to hear. About the Mugen Si. I looked up the NISMO Altima and I'm thinking its a mock up. Not totally sure but the real one doesn't look like the one I saw.

Well then, thats good to hear. About the Mugen Si. I looked up the NISMO Altima and I'm thinking its a mock up. Not totally sure but the real one doesn't look like the one I saw.
Well, I didn't think so at first, but the graphics match perfectly & the car has the correct badging under the side mirror.

It also appears this is the S-Tune model which is based on the 3.5L & sports the dual catback exhaust while the R-Tune is 2.5L & only has a basic Nismo exhaust of some sort. There are other differences that go beneath the car, though.

Can't find any pricing on them except that they were introduced at SEMA 2004 & apparently were pretty expensive to get.

Oh well then it might be real then. It had R-Tune all over it so possibly its real. Now that I think about it why would someone have a fake one at a race and be as close as it was.

Went back by Auto Europe today, out front there was a drop top 911, Lotus Exige and classic Mini.

IMG_1287.jpg

100_1456.jpg

I had totally forgotten about this until it just showed up on my screen saver a minute ago...ME Four Twelve from the Atlanta Auto Show back in 2006

I have no idea about the Mercedes. I jst kept trying numbers until something looked right. All those car names with numbers always through me off.

can I have these two VERY VERY big, please?

thanks in advance :0

Ok, I think I did it right. Are these too big or they are they good? Just keep clicking on them then eventually they'll grow. I think I may have took VERY VERY big a little too far :lol: .

Seems like everytime I go by Auto Europe there is something different, this time they had the JCW Cooper S out.

IMG_1542.jpg

Back