Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,788,003 views
That C320 wagon tho :drool: I've never seen one of those before :lol:
 
So @Doog you saw this.
image.jpg
 
always look forward to jus's posts... but hells yeah!
 
Haha! Thanks, Jeff!

Just so everyone knows, summer's around the corner!
Next April, there'll be the Manila International Auto Show, and my family and I will go on a trip to Italy, Switzerland and Austria!
 
It does look like an old man with very big hair.

Well, I don't know what it's supposed to be, I guess one will have to ask the owner for clarification. And you can't get into his store without an appointment. :lol:
Some design elements of this car include a personalized two-toned paint in Bijan yellow and black. The front bonnet is “tattooed” with the Bocca Della Verita (Mouth of Truth); which is prominent in many of Bijan’s designs, and the rear air break bears Bijan’s personal signature of course, in his signature hue yellow.

From Bijan's website.
 
It was the only thing I saw that day so I don't know if that counted. I won't post dealer cars here again.
 
So...

M3 E46, Opel (Vauxhaull (check spelling)) Corsa, Cossie Escort, early Transit(?), Mk1 Escort (a good one)
 
Yeah the Corsa is of no interest and the van is actually a Mk1 Escort van, gonna try and get sole better pics later in the week.
 
The Mk 1 Escort could be an RS1600, sweeeet!
 
Maserati Quatroporte... outside of a Quiznos :lol:
20140305_121817.jpg

Also saw my first C7 on the road earlier today. Black and the right headlight was already out. Can't believe it took so long, considering I see 4 c4/5/6 Corvettes a day.
 
I saw a GranTurismo at a Bodega store once. Maybe they're related. :lol:
 
See if you can spot all the cars.
View attachment 123998
Wow! A Vauxhall Corsa! jk

Nice spots, Clark! E46 M3, Escort Cossie and Escort Mk1!

Forgot to post this one from last Monday!

image.jpg


Apparently, it's own by the local distributor for Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley and Porsche.
 
Dat Tommy Makenin EVO! :drool:

This Cressida was at work today, I was gonna take a photo of it when it was outside and then I kinda had to pull the rear brakes apart so...

image.jpg
 
Naw, they were cool, we coincidentally got on and off the highway together, and when we got off he pulled up with his window down and they were smiling, so all good. That was the meanest SRT-4 I've ever seen. Not that I've ever seen a mean SRT-4 before... it was way boosted, not sure if anybody recognizes any of the tuning stickers he's got on the rear window...

Edit: also, not a bad photo for 70mph! he was posing for me as I had passed him with my window down already waving the camera out and he gave me the nod...
 
Last edited:
Back